NEurope

Chuck - Season 1

51Fk8jPJJOL._SS500_.jpg

17.99 GBP

I usually don't care so much about advertisement, and I believe I don't get affected by them. Most of the time I know exactly what I want and what I don't want. Anyway, I let Amazon send me e-mails so I get to know all the good deals in an easier and more organized way. But today they sent me an e-mail saying that since I bought Bionic Woman I should take a look at Chuck, so I did, looked at the trailers and read some reviews, and I thought it looked interesting and funny.

£17.99 from Play.com

That's pretty cheap. And the 2nd GIG is the same price. I think I might just buy them.

Hmm, all those movies aswell. I think I'll buy them at a later date.

But I shouldn't I just bought a PC, damn you.

Whilst in Aberdeen I bought:

Final Fantasy: Crisis Core

Ghost in the Shell UMD

Guitaroo Man Lives!

The Orange Box (360 version)

The Lost game - for achievements only >.<

Fifa 06 - same reason as above

The World Ends with You

PGR 3

Some bras and pants

a cool ring

Phew!

I'm really loving how many people are finally getting into GITS. Did SAC just air on some network or something?

Well, the soon-to-be-dead channel AnimeCentral (Sky 199) have been showing the same two shows, one of which is SAC, since March. That's how I got into it.

Okay folks, I got back from an anime convention today and it was a fantastic weekend! ^^ I got tons of stuff, here's the lot (with pics)...

stuff002.jpg

Gaara and Knuckles plushies, £10 each

Wow, both rock! : peace:

final-fantasy-7-ps1.jpg

Never played FF7, I want to see what all the fuss is about. £50 brand new and sealed.

Definitely a good game but its not the great game its made out to be. Try not to let the dodgy looking old graphics put you off and you will enjoy it. :)

Boom%20Blox.jpg

Impulse buy on ebay. I really should stop browsing ebay, I always end up buying something!

Somehow i seemed to have spent alot of money the last couple days on getting my tv set up in my room. Aeriel extension cords, splitters, power boards, adhesive cable tidiers, other misc extension cords... christ. Horrible hidden expenses :(

lg-viewty-silver-sim-free-unlocked-mobile-phone-400.jpg

Got one of these...loving the camera and loving being able to upload videos straight to youtube!

here is some cheese on toast...annoying uses micro sd and not the cards my old phone used so gonna have to wait and buy one on payday friday...

sarahconnorchroniclesnewposter.jpg

Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Season One

Not actually the box set cover, but I love that poster.

Well, the soon-to-be-dead channel AnimeCentral (Sky 199) have been showing the same two shows, one of which is SAC, since March. That's how I got into it.

Aaaah!

I'm gutted there's no more GITS coming out soon apart from the live action film, which i am scared is going to be pure shite.

Aaaah!

I'm gutted there's no more GITS coming out soon apart from the live action film, which i am scared is going to be pure shite.

Dont forget the remake of GITS called GITS 0.2 which is coming out next year.

as Sarah Connor just popped up: anyone know when we can expect season 2? the end of 1 was ace and I want more!

Dont forget the remake of GITS called GITS 0.2 which is coming out next year.

Really?! OOOOO, should be fun. I assume it's still being done by Production IG?

august08e.jpg

I got the Yuki Nagato figma, now I have all 3 SOS girls =D

Need Kyon and Itsuki now...

I hope they make bunny-girl figmas of the girls. The witch-themed Yuki that's coming looks adorable <3

Really?! OOOOO, should be fun. I assume it's still being done by Production IG?

Yes Production IG made it.

GITS 2.0 came out in Japan in June and the english version is coming out next year.

It just got CG renewal and extra previously cut scenes thrown in.

Top: GITS 2.0

Bottom: GITS

_gits_2-0_comp_new.jpg

GITS 2.0 impressions

I'm really loving how many people are finally getting into GITS. Did SAC just air on some network or something?

I've been meaning to watch it for a really long time. I think I saw one of the movies on TV years ago but I never got round to watching the series. Now I have a chance to see it.And to save some HDD space

I've been meaning to watch it for a really long time. I think I saw one of the movies on TV years ago but I never got round to watching the series. Now I have a chance to see it.And to save some HDD space

Just to know Stefkov that GITS has two different series.

- Ghost in the Shell & Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig & Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State.

Just to know Stefkov that GITS has two different series.

- Ghost in the Shell & Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence.

- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig & Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State.

I own all of them ^_^ GITS SAC 2nd GIG made me cream :D

Seriously, when each volume of the series comes out i have to get it ASAP and gorge myself on it. I love the tins you get to put the individual volumes in too ^_^

Do you know where sells a decent GITS figure?

Also, the 2.0 thing, thought excited about something different, the films really doesnt need 3D, just a better english dub :)

I own all of them ^_^ GITS SAC 2nd GIG made me cream :D

Seriously, when each volume of the series comes out i have to get it ASAP and gorge myself on it. I love the tins you get to put the individual volumes in too ^_^

Also, the 2.0 thing, thought excited about something different, the films really doesnt need 3D, just a better english dub :)

Nope I dont know any place where decent GITS figures are sold.

Ive got all the GITS soundtracks. :)

Nope I dont know any place where decent GITS figures are sold.

Ive got all the GITS soundtracks. :)

They rock ^_^

GITS is simply the best anime i know of. With death proof a close second.

Decent I don't know but check play-asia, or even better check hobbylink japan.

HBJ has much more stuff like that than play-asia, but play-asia have a wide variety of things which makes it hard to seperate which is better.

918251m.jpg

£3 zavvi awesome film, and billy from eastenders looks just the same as 20 years ago haha

649828m.jpg

110422m.jpg

£3 each from tesco.

Shall be buying when i get home:

Bionic Commando on XBLA

A song for Rock Band (Killswitch Engage - My Curse... mostly because its fun to play.)