NEurope

I played with him yesterday in The Disney Store. He is excellent, I think you'll be very happy!

the only music your alowed to put on that is the same music in the video.

CHRIS THE GREAT HAS SPOKEN!

seriosuly, its dance was so funny to that music.

tmbg-123s.jpg

"Here Come The 123s" CD+DVD kids album by They Might Be Giants. My child is hypnotised by the DVD, and Never Go To Work is the catchiest thing since smallpox was possibly eradicated in the 70s.

In related news I was looking at TMBG biggest fans on Last.fm and there was our very own Banana Grabber. Cool.

61aP+amrnOL._SS500_.jpg

Stop provoking them! 2 is enough, and theres going to be a 3rd! If 3 increases the chances of Ashley Tisdale noodz though, I'm all for it.

Stop provoking them! 2 is enough, and theres going to be a 3rd! If 3 increases the chances of Ashley Tisdale noodz though, I'm all for it.

Yeah, the trailer for the third just came out. October 24th in the Cinema I'll be there. You should have heard a friend of mine, he's straight and yet when he saw the trailer for the 3rd he went "IT'S SO SHINY!". I love it.

...What Time Is It? :D

4.05pm

And time you learnt what a decent musical is :p

61aP+amrnOL._SS500_.jpg

...What Time Is It? :D

TIME FOR ME TO GO HANG MYSELF!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Also Ashley, there is no good thing as a good musical. Period.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Singing in the Rain is a quality film.

There is. :indeed:

Sweeney Todd?

Singing in the Rain is a quality film.

Ownage.

This is truth, right here.

Also, Nightmare Before Christmas...if it counts as a musical.

And the Buffy episode, "Once More with Feeling".

High School Musical 1? :p

It's fun! It's shiny! What more could you want? *realises there are so many comebacks to this, so just slaps self to get it over with*

But yeah, it's good, clean fun. I bet if some of you had watched it without the "OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS EPIC SHITZ" attitude or whatever you might of vaguely enjoyed it. Maybe. :)

It's fun! It's shiny! What more could you want? *realises there are so many comebacks to this, so just slaps self to get it over with*

But yeah, it's good, clean fun. I bet if some of you had watched it without the "OMG HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS EPIC SHITZ" attitude or whatever you might of vaguely enjoyed it. Maybe. :)

but then again ur last.fm is full of kelly clarkson. how can we take anything you say seriously? :(

If sweeney todd is classified as a musical, then I have definately enjoyed a musical :P I thought it was more horror/gore tbh, i was hiding on my girlfriends shoulder for most of the movie. I dont think ive cringed so much in 2 hours in my life, too much necks and blood, oh god ><! I could never sit through a proper horror movie... im terrible :(

but then again ur last.fm is full of kelly clarkson. how can we take anything you say seriously? :(

*Shakes head in disbelief*

OMGZ HE LISTENZ TO POP MUSIC SO THAT MUST MEAN HE HAZ NO IDEA WHAT GOOD MUSIC IZ

If you're going to try and be smart, do it properly. Please. :)

---

*Hugs Nightwolf*

*Shakes head in disbelief*

OMGZ HE LISTENZ TO POP MUSIC SO THAT MUST MEAN HE HAZ NO IDEA WHAT GOOD MUSIC IZ

If you're going to try and be smart, do it properly. Please. :)

we've got a biter! relax chief :) Did i say anything like what you mentioned? Just a joke at ur expense, if thats ur cup of tea then good for you.

10 pewnds! Where from?

Play-Asia, but I use a quidco siteto get cashback on my orders and they gave me 10 quid, so i only payed for half of the game because of it. :)

I like cheese. Hell, I like McFly. And cheesy musicals; I adore Reefer Madness and not just because Kristen Bell is in it but because it is over the top and cheesy.

But High School Musical is mediocre at best. Watch Doctor Horrible. That 40 minute musical is better thought out and has better examples of musical attributes (opening song of act 2 for example) than HSM.

Each their own though.

we've got a biter! relax chief :) Did i say anything like what you mentioned? Just a joke at ur expense, if thats ur cup of tea then good for you.

Oh. *Does cute face* - I assumed you were being insulting. Apologies.

Oh. *Does cute face* - I assumed you were being insulting. Apologies.

All's well. =)

Are disney movies like Robin Hood, Lion King, and Aladdin classed as musicals? :o (are we getting off topic here? :))