NEurope

converse_red.jpg

3000 yen. BARGAIN ^___^!

but i took the while laces off and laced them with some light-blue ribbons that jamba sent me a while back :smile:

i dont care what all the critics rokhed says ~ i wuv my cons! :yay:

Jeez, that is fucking cheap for a pair of shoes.. I'm too used to living in the UK with our rediculously high prices..

Am i right in thinking that is about £15 Bluey? That's pretty good if so (Y) If you have a look in some of the sales I think you should be able to find some reasonably priced shoes. I got a decent pair of trainers for a tenner a few months back and they are very comfortable :)

Some cheap arse £9.99 trainers as my dog started nibbling on the others, lol.

[ATTACH]2181[/ATTACH]

Got this for £2.99, thought for that price it's not too bad.

51XKQ4ZMYZL._SS400_.jpg

Also got This for £9.99

51H2OavG9fL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

£2.99 lol

51HJVN8WZHL._SS500_.jpg

nice one, try getting all of the achievements..

Half of them are, but you would be mistaken to think that 1 500g achievement was set because they couldnt think of any other way to splsh them out. It has been said that it is one of the only achievements that is worth its weight in gamerpoints. Complete all the challenges.

road to world cup was very easy to get them, you get 700 in total by just doing the road to world cup mode, :D

Two tickets to

newsJason%20Manford.jpg

Jason Manfords tour. My first comedy gig...wooot!

However I elected to pick the tickets up...then it said "available to pick up on the night" which worries me in re to where we'll be sitting....but the venues tiny anyway so we wont be too far away even if we're at the back. But fingers crossed for the front (or near)

prison%20break%20season%202.jpg

Lovin' Prison Break! We watched the first season in a week and couldn't wait to see what happened. I always knew the second season wouldn't be the same, but its been pretty good in the first few episodes. Run, Scoffield, run!

I also got this to go with my brand new shiny red DS:

Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon--Explorers-of-Time-1.jpg

I dont know the difference between time and darkness, but the cover looked better on this one! I havn't played it yet actually, but i'll probably give it a whirl tonight. I havn't played a Pokémon game since Red/Blue era, so its a bit weird, but it sounds intriguing. If i like it, i may even be pursuaded to get Diamond/Pearl for the classic Pokémon experience.... but we'll wait and see.

prison%20break%20season%202.jpg

Lovin' Prison Break! We watched the first season in a week and couldn't wait to see what happened. I always knew the second season wouldn't be the same, but its been pretty good in the first few episodes. Run, Scoffield, run!

It picks up again in season 3. Just a shame season 3 is soooo short

Agreed completely.

Season 1 = 9.2/10

Season 2 = 8.3/10

Season 3 = 9.0/10

Season 4 should be interesting.

Pokemon-Mystery-Dungeon--Explorers-of-Time-1.jpg

I dont know the difference between time and darkness, but the cover looked better on this one! I havn't played it yet actually, but i'll probably give it a whirl tonight. I havn't played a Pokémon game since Red/Blue era, so its a bit weird, but it sounds intriguing. If i like it, i may even be pursuaded to get Diamond/Pearl for the classic Pokémon experience.... but we'll wait and see.

Not sure you'll like the mystery dungeon games jav, i havent tried one yet myself, but they seem a little more childish. Let me know! I played the pants off Pearl though, it's fantastic. I'm still playing it and I've had it for a year now. If you want to play a good pokemon game then wait for Platinum (the 3rd of the generation IV games)

Anyways..........

$4.00au

shapeimage_13.png

Got the Donkey Kong one, couldn't go past it :)

The mystery dungeon series is basically Chocobo Mystery Dungeon + Pokémon.

I played the GBA one, it was pretty bad...

B000CEXFZ601_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Watched the whole thing last night. Not a patch on the 90's Series, but an interesting take nontheless, on villains like Catwomam, Clayface and Penguin.

The mystery dungeon series is basically Chocobo Mystery Dungeon + Pokémon.

I played the GBA one, it was pretty bad...

+1 I got one out of interested, didn't even get past the first mystery thing before I got bored of it.

B000CEXFZ601_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Watched the whole thing last night. Not a patch on the 90's Series, but an interesting take nontheless, on villains like Catwomam, Clayface and Penguin.

Is this the one they show on CN2 half the time? I watched it once and it was god awful. There needs to be a batman cartoon which is highly influenced by the original series with Adam West I reckon.

Despite that statement, I look forward to the collection of Batman shorts by Japanese animation studio's like MADHOUSE.

My mum picked this up for me and I shall be getting it off her on Weds:

review_dancewalle_2.jpg

And it in action...

Going to be the best alarm clock ever!

£20