NEurope

Are you insane? :blank:

I realise my mistake, for the controls are absolutly horrendous. But Jackie Chan will make it all better.

Wall-E_Action_Figure_Pics_1.jpg

I had to...£4.99 from Woolies, so cool, he's sat next to me.

I must have this.

Alone In The Dark on 360 isn't that bad, it's much much better than the disgusting Wii Version.

orange_box-1.jpg

£24.99 from steam

Just completed Portal and NOW i understand why the "cake is a lie" Awesome awesome game. Complete Gem.

logo_specsavers.jpg

Two pairs of glasses for £135. Lady in store really knew how to sweet talk me. :heh:

Well I now have no money for a haircut and okami, but maybe next week ^_^

A pair of jean shorts from New look (£6 because I had £12 vouchers ^_^)

No-More-Heroes-1.jpg

No more heroes, I'd been hearing about it for a while and don't tend to go for fighting games and apart from things like brawl, but it was £19.98 at gamestation, it's pretty damn good too!

41EZ82PD90L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Empress Orchid, I remember buying this very early on in college and found that it actually has a squel, I only tend to like buying books that have more than one in the series because otherwise it annoys me. £7.99

Maccies with banana Milkshake ^_^

Spearmint chewing gum

Bus tickets

Oh and this arrived today:

21Image3.jpg

Star_Fox_Adventures_GCN_Game_Box.jpg

$12aus at EB games, 2nd hand. Never did get around to playing this one... is it any good? :P

asuka.jpg

Bought this from Forbidden Planet. Its really cute!

Shame about the crappy photo, I had to use my phone to take this pic (Sony Erricsons W850i) because my camera battery is out of charge and my sister left the charger at her house >_< So I can't take nice photos right now.

Never did get around to playing this one... is it any good? :P

It's a vacuous beauty. An inoffensive, watered-down Zelda-clone with pretty effects. I think the N64 version looked to be a far better title, but I'd say it's entertaining enough to warrant the amount you paid.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Gyakuten Saiban 3) - just over £9 from Play-Asia. Yes, really.

pa.121790.1.jpg

I have Apollo Justice on my desk but I don't want to start it until I've played through 3. Besides, I've a bit of a gaming backlog at the moment.

I was also tempted to pre-order Rhythm Tengoku Gold, but I think I'll wait a while to see if there's any chance of a Western release.

Everyone should check out Play-Asia, there are some really good bargains there at the moment.

pa.121790.1.jpg

€9.62

apollo_justice.jpg

€14.46

I was also going to buy a Dual Shock 3 for around €30, but they don't ship them to the EU for some reason.:( They cost more than twice as much in stores here!

14833.jpg

Buffy 16 (although missed out 15 as I can't find it anywhere)

9564_400x600.jpg

Chuck issues 1 and 2

14833.jpg

Buffy 16 (although missed out 15 as I can't find it anywhere)

Is this apart of the 'Season 8' crap? If so, it doesnt make sense!

The apocalypse is at hand! Surely every one would be in L.A. fighting off the hoards of demons rather than fannying around else where.

Is this apart of the 'Season 8' crap? If so, it doesnt make sense!

The apocalypse is at hand! Surely every one would be in L.A. fighting off the hoards of demons rather than fannying around else where.

(not putting it in spoiler cut as Angel finished what, three years ago?)

But Buffy and co don't know about it (and have their own problems) and Angel and Buffy are leading their own lives.

Besides its not a worldwide apocolypse, its just for L.A. it seems as there is an Angel season six comic as well.

Besdies. According to the Q&A section at the end of 16 the comic takes place roughly 18 months after 'Chosen', which is after the Angel finale anyway.

asuka.jpg

Bought this from Forbidden Planet. Its really cute!

Shame about the crappy photo, I had to use my phone to take this pic (Sony Erricsons W850i) because my camera battery is out of charge and my sister left the charger at her house >_< So I can't take nice photos right now.

I'd have preferred a Rei Ayanami figure myself. I hated Asuka, she got on my nerves so much. :nono: