NEurope

It came out I was size 12/13 once in college. Some girl looked at me funny so I was like wtf you lookin at.

Which reminds me some guy I knew, partly black, in high school said to me what do they say when people have big feet? 'Dunno'. 'Damn they got big socks'

Purchases. The green ones, the black ones are too small. Randomly saw them, they were green, took 'em.

dscf3448no8.jpg

Also.

dscf3450gw4.jpg

l_bc623f6b69d08fa52f5425183f87f126.jpg

Indy cards, CD, Journal and Lego which came with a free child's fedora.

New hoodie (£7) and 2 Ben Elton book's for under £4.

Unfortuantley, I'm broke now :(

6675-large.jpg

£5.65

Although...it appears to be the second in a series and as far as I can find the first one wasn't released here was it...? Frak.

Also cancelled my Pushing Daisies pre-order. The UK version is 1 disc, the US 3 so I'm guessing it doesn't have features. I can wait that bit longer, and its cheaper from the US anyway.

6675-large.jpg

£5.65

Although...it appears to be the second in a series and as far as I can find the first one wasn't released here was it...? Frak.

Also cancelled my Pushing Daisies pre-order. The UK version is 1 disc, the US 3 so I'm guessing it doesn't have features. I can wait that bit longer, and its cheaper from the US anyway.

Lupin the third is a great series of anime I have 3 of the films on dvd, not a lot of them have been released here. But castle is the best IMO.

Hmm well if it works stand alone that'll be fine (for now ;))

1421505932.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

£6.44

Not my ideal choice of films (would be Howl's) but at that price I couldn't not. God bless/curse the marketplace!

I just got 4 GC games in the 2 for £20 at Game Station including Metroid Prime 2, Betallion Wars, PSO3 and Pokemon Colosseum. I also got Tingles Rosy Ruppee land for the DS brand new for £9.99!!

blade-runner.jpg

Not the American 5 disc version, the uk 2 disk. I don't really care about DVD extras and I haven't seen this film for about 10 years now.

What on earth do they put to fill five bluray discs?

Oh and today I bought razorblades. Thats what I call love. C'mon and pick it up and however that song goes.

What on earth do they put to fill five bluray discs?

Oh and today I bought razorblades. Thats what I call love. C'mon and pick it up and however that song goes.

I think only the main film is on Blu Ray, the rest are normal DVDs...really stupid, I know.

I think only the main film is on Blu Ray, the rest are normal DVDs...really stupid, I know.

Nah - the 2 extras discs are standard def. whilst the other 3 discs are blu-ray with various versions of the film.

lost winds, might consider getting Dr Mario as well if i feel like it

Nah - the 2 extras discs are standard def. whilst the other 3 discs are blu-ray with various versions of the film.

Ah, my mistake! :p

51hD2WrLLIL._SS500_.jpg

Thank god for Asda, HMV and Game were being dicks with their prices but I finally found it for £39.97.

151_194.jpg

I was bored. It is actually a crap load of fun! Especially for £3.50 or whatever it was.

i bought myself some groceries and some delicious petrol. I love tesco.

I was planning to use my tesco purchaes to create a curry, but i have snacked on most of what i bought, so no curry tonight.

Not technically a purchase but a question. If you had £2000 would you buy this?

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3322032/Star-Wars-Nikko-R2-D2-DVD-Projector/Product.html?source=0805140101&cm_mmc=Silverpop-_-R2_wk21%20May%2008%20Vol%204-_-N-_-GADGETS_PROD_1

I think you have to watch the video to fully appreciate it :)

"Help me Obi-Wan! You're my only hope."

That is awesome, but no.

If I had £2000 that seems like pocket money then yes. I do have more than £2000 but I have more important things to spend it on :p

Not technically a purchase but a question. If you had £2000 would you buy this?

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/3322032/Star-Wars-Nikko-R2-D2-DVD-Projector/Product.html?source=0805140101&cm_mmc=Silverpop-_-R2_wk21%20May%2008%20Vol%204-_-N-_-GADGETS_PROD_1

I think you have to watch the video to fully appreciate it :)

No, I'd buy myself another dna 50cc bike actually..:blank:

86055-1.jpg

Got myself some sunglasses for my holiday this summer. Was a bit of a hassle because I had to get prescription glasses, so I had to get an eyetest done which I hate, but got there in the end!

I wouldn't usually go for an Armani frame but my friend works in the optician I went to and she was able to give me a massive discount so it's all good :)

No, I'd buy myself another dna 50cc bike actually..:blank:

Then you need to become more of a geek!