NEurope

that's not a good thing ashley..

Two items of clothing i've been wanting for ages for £10 sure is a good thing in my book :p

Two items of clothing i've been wanting for ages for £10 sure is a good thing in my book :p

yeah but 13? I couldn't fit in 13 even when I was 13..legs waaaaaaay too short on moi :heh:

In terms of all the cheap Square Enix games on Play.com, how are they for someone who hasn't fully played a Final Fantasy game in their life (namely me)?

In terms of all the cheap Square Enix games on Play.com, how are they for someone who hasn't fully played a Final Fantasy game in their life (namely me)?

I'm exactly the same as you. So far it's alright, the intro was average length, getting taught what to do as I go along. So far I have no idea what I'm expecting of it.

They don't follow on in story. And this is different to any I've played. Although I didn't play the original CC or FF:tactics so this is my first handheld one.

Besides If you've never played one before then get FF7 or 8. (but 8 is better).

I'd say only play if you like long games and lots of fighting with magic/swords and whatnot.

I'd definetly say play 7/8/10. Because those happen to be most people's favourites (well actually mostly it's 7/8 I love 10 and it was the first one I think that had actual voices?)

FFX was dull and boring. I had it, my first proper FF game and the fighting was boring. It wasn't helped much by the MassiVe black bars because of the 4:3 ration on a 16:9 tv.

I've played crystal chronicles a bit so I guess when I play more of this I can compare it to that. It does have the same name...

I'd say only play if you like long games and lots of fighting with magic/swords and whatnot.

I'd definetly say play 7/8/10. Because those happen to be most people's favourites (well actually mostly it's 7/8 I love 10 and it was the first one I think that had actual voices?)

8 is my favourite. I liked 10 but never played it too much because I lost it. And it had my memory card in it as well. :(

I've been meaning to get it again for a while. I don't know how far I got. I know I got Ifrit but I think I got further than that.

I've not played it in yonks, I hate the ending, which is why I HAD to buy ffx-2 :(

though ffx-2 isn't too bad, it's a ton of levelling.

I brought a Coconut and Strawberry Laces milkshake from Shakeaways, awesome.

I've not played it in yonks, I hate the ending, which is why I HAD to buy ffx-2 :(

though ffx-2 isn't too bad, it's a ton of levelling.

I never got FFX-2 as I never got to play FFX properly and also my brother's mate said it was crap.

I never got FFX-2 as I never got to play FFX properly and also my brother's mate said it was crap.

I loved FFX, FFX-2 was a bit lame, but it made me play FFX all over again, so I loved it for that :)

FFX is awesome just because you can play blitzball. I was thinking the other day how amazing it would be if blitzball: the game came out!

I loved FFX, FFX-2 was a bit lame, but it made me play FFX all over again, so I loved it for that :)

FFX is awesome just because you can play blitzball. I was thinking the other day how amazing it would be if blitzball: the game came out!

As a game on it's own it would be pretty boring. Unless it was an online game. That would be cool.

What if blitzball was real? :o

Right I want everybody to meet me here at 9am tomorrow with a scuba diving kit. Oh and somebody bring a ball.

As a game on it's own it would be pretty boring. Unless it was an online game. That would be cool.

What if blitzball was real? :o

Right I want everybody to meet me here at 9am tomorrow with a scuba diving kit. Oh and somebody bring a ball.

I've been practicing the Jecht shot, so I reckon I can play =] Seriously though I'm going to make that game and make you eat your words for calling it boring. Its going to have naked people playing. Still think its going to be boring? :p

Today I bought petrol. :)

THEY DON'T SEND TO PORTUGAL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

yeah I know, that was a little out of the blue

Blitzball was awesome purely because one of the team members was called Letty :D:D

Who in the name of whatever deity you can think of can like Blitzball?

The yellow shorts, yes yes, Red skinnies, no no.

Red Skinnies make me faceplam.

Its for this costume:

FLASH.jpg

(and personal wear but red is like, my colour.)