NEurope

3496910x.jpg

£100 Got a pretty sweet deal.

I really really need to stop spending money, like seriously thats almost £600 I've spent this month and I've not even got a job (or any sort of income). And I still need to buy a graphics card...

3496910x.jpg

I really really need to stop spending money, like seriously thats almost £600 I've spent this month and I've not even got a job (or any sort of income). And I still need to buy a graphics card...

From where?! Me want :heh:

how much was the monitor?

3496910x.jpg

Ta-daaaa!!

I ordered the best t-shirt ever created:

pDJ-EH002_b.jpg

And a load of other not quite as mind destroyingly awesome ones, this time from threadless.

31SufobXr5L._AA240_.jpg

Started reading it a while ago when I borrowed it off a friend, would love to finish it off.

Hehe, I thought it was Jamie Oliver.

Haha no. Close.

Awesome pyschological analysis kinda thing about how family affects you more in your first six years of your life than anything.

Im pretty sure it talked about how your family have a mental image of you fixed at one particular (usually young) age. Thus why if you're around your family you can never be yourself, and why its important to distance yourself from them.

Was thinking about it earlier when I had to remind myself my little brother is an adult, to me hes about 12.

Good book.

Haha no. Close.

Awesome pyschological analysis kinda thing about how family affects you more in your first six years of your life than anything.

Im pretty sure it talked about how your family have a mental image of you fixed at one particular (usually young) age. Thus why if you're around your family you can never be yourself, and why its important to distance yourself from them.

Was thinking about it earlier when I had to remind myself my little brother is an adult, to me hes about 12.

Good book.

Interesting, that sounds similar to Freud's theory on attachment. Does it borrow anything from it?

Possibly, its been 18 months to two years since I read it. Probably does. Dunno. That wacky Freud, everyone loves him.

735615m.jpg

£8.99 at HMV. Thought I'd see what all the fuss is about.

3528033x.jpg

Halfway through. Pretty good so far.

51WWNSGQGZL._SS500_.jpg

I finally got round to getting this. One fo my all time faves, and I've never owned it... till now. :grin:

61lqIGVzxcL._SS500_.jpg

Opps, forgot to say I bought this on Friday. £29.99, fun game it is, it's actually getting me into DBZ :o