NEurope

I hate ebay, alot of the stuff isn't autoclaved either. Plus it's difficult for me to find plugs at 2.4mm that I actually like.

3424028x.jpg

£12.99

One to watch tonight.

Good film watched it the other nite. I just dont like paying full price for dvds

512AS7GS16L._SS500_.jpg

wooo yeah :P Also split the cost with shorty over Kameo and Rainbow Six: Vegas for the Xbox360.

I went to Bluewate today! Its an awesome shopping centre! One of the best Ive been to!

I bought.

7669-1.jpg

7038.jpg

img_5250.jpg

8148.jpg

41QTHYEEDEL._AA280_.jpg

Lush bath bombs (Not this particular one)

Reeses-Caramel.jpg

*Drools*

1460970581_1583010ac2.jpg

933706_76766_front.jpg

and

3594196x.jpg

yesterday.

41QTHYEEDEL._AA280_.jpg

Lush bath bombs (Not this particular one)

Lush is amazing, shame I can't use the bath bombs :indeed:

My girlfriend used to work in the Lush shop in Bluewater :)

I purchased 2 tickets to go see the subways at London ULU. THEY'RE BACK TOURING WOOP :D

These just arrived for my ears, quite small atm (2.4mm)

plugs_acrylic_00g.jpg

The light blue

and these, both items are tiny because my ears aren't too big but I want more colours :yay:

green.jpg

Woah, those are cool. I sometimes where black dummy gauges, been looking for other colours but the best ones on eBay are all from Thailand. :/

A) Correct.

B) How comes?

Skin gets irratated if I have a bath. Its the same with a shower if I use some body wash stuff, luckily you snap the whip body butter is fantastic for my skin, as are the shampoo bars :yay:

Lush is amazing, shame I can't use the bath bombs :indeed:

i have a friend who's addicted to lush stuff - last time we went to oxford together she spent £60 in there O___o she was seriously considering spending £30 on a little tub of moisturiser ~ when she asked me for advice all i could say was "i buy a £2 bottle of moisturiser and it lasts me 2 months... what do you think?"

this same friend had a glittery bath bomb from lush for christmas a few years back and made the mistake of using the WHOLE THING in one bath... she came out caked in glitter and said she had to hoover herself clean :shakehead:indeed:

the only thing i've spent money on recently has been a bottle of ribena O__o

I buy some of the stuff because its alot better than other stuff I could buy, it cost more but it saves me looking red and scratch my skin off. Its the same with makeup.

Yesterday, I payed for half of a litre of Jameson Whisky and Coke (my mate payed the other half, since we were celebrating my birthday), which not only came to 3 euros (the whole thing was 6.50 euros), but it also made me drunkish :heh:

my friend buys it for the "not tested on animals" side of things ~ but i guess she's paying all the extra for the "handmade" aspect - i dont much liek the idea of animal testing either, sainsbury's own brand moisturiser isn't tested on animals, nor is it £30... win/win :grin:

My girlfriend used to work in the Lush shop in Bluewater :)

My girlfriend works in Lush in Sheffield ^_^ they get 50% off... which is nice. When she worked over Christmas she got about £400 just doing temp-type hours. £60 of that was bonus! They get an extra £1/hour every time they go over the estimate for the day by a certain amount (which can keep racking up to +£2/3 etc). That shop must be raking it in if they can afford to do that for their staff.

Anyway I like a lot of their stuff but most of it's very girly. Smells nice though. Bob soap is awesome. Plus it's all planet-friendly. Having a Lush employee girlfriend means I know far more about bath bomb 'ballistics', soaps, face masks and moisturisers (holy crap I had no idea how to spell that) than any non-staff male ever should I think :heh:

My most recent purchase was this, by way of pre-order:

333237ps.gif

edit: nightwolf: flesh plugs are cool.

Every time I walk past Lush, I either want to vomit or feel very weak.

My Purchases:

Paper

May I suggest standing a little further away then? Actually I think a doctor would be appropriate.

Pre-ordered:

pTRU1-4084094reg.jpg

From Movietyme for £15.99 or something. Hopefully everything will go okay and I'll have the game not too long after it comes out.

3358400m.jpg

£16.

About freaking time.

Next up is either 30 Rock or Big Love Season Two.