NEurope

If you get bank holidays off then yes....

I got myself a new bag in the River Island sale. Can't be bothered to find a pic, or take one. One of those multi-pocket satchel like things which will be good for uni. £10

If you get bank holidays off then yes....

Ah, I'm still in 6th form, so I'm still on school holidays, and I don't have a proper job at the mo. :smile:

3349318x.jpg

1112974x.jpg

£5.99

8251014.JPG

£5.99 Will buy the third installment in a few month's when it should hopefully be around £6

Cover.jpg

24drink1bb2.th.jpg

24 : The Energy Drink! :heh:

Whats the energy drink like? :heh:

Well I don't usually drink energy drinks so I can't compare it with other's, but it's pretty nice. I can drink about 80% of the can before it fill's me up. I wonder if it's enough energy to sit through a season of the show :heh:

Never mind that, where can I buy it? :D

My local Woolworths has a large sticker in their drinks cabinet saying they have some on sale (£1.something a can!) but they had none left in stock. Got my cans from Morrisons for 93pence :smile:

My local Woolworths has a large sticker in their drinks cabinet saying they have some on sale (£1.something a can!) but they had none left in stock. Got my cans from Morrisons for 93pence :smile:

Yeah the only place Ive seen them is Woolies! :)

I was like! ZOH MI! CTU juice!

Whereas my reaction involved more eye-rolling and mental attempts at DUI jokes.

Whereas my reaction involved more eye-rolling and mental attempts at DUI jokes.

The machine shows you're lying - WHERE'S THE BOMB?!

Today, I made several purchases:

man-united-kit.gif

- Manchester United home top. First one I've bought in a long time. I thought, fuck it, it's about time I got a new one. :)

200.jpg

-Gillette Shaving Gel...it does the trick.

blueiiplus.jpg

-Gillette Blue 2 Slalom Disposable Razor Blades. Gets the job done, leaves my skin looking sexy.

and finally

gucci_II.jpg

Gucci Pour Homme II - smellies.

It smells great. Wore it tonight, can't wait to wear it out on the town in Brighton. :D

"Both for £4.99 each from hmv.co.uk"

You probably think thats good value, but I bought 12 of their films while in Malaysia on holiday for just 11 pounds on 6 discs, with english, malay and chinese subtitles..:heh:

studiogh.jpg

studioghh.jpg

That's less than a pound for each film!

Pardon the walls! Im currently decorating my bedroom. I've just bought a 20 inch widescreen HD ready Samsung TV/monitor with support for 1080p and HDMI. I needed this to replace my old 17 inch CRT and 14 inch TV.

pcsetup.jpg

ohyeah.jpg

It has a 3.5 headphone jack, composite and s video connections on the side.

The keyboard is also new and was 10 pounds or so from play.com. I got the DVD player before Christmas and it upscales to 1080i, which is ok. It loosk good! I just need a new mouse now (and plaster and paint for the walls..)

I want that Studio Ghibli set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!

No, actually you don't... you see, I have it, and whilst some movies are greatly subbed, others like Only Yesterday, for example, have fucing awfull subs.

That's the new edition, innit? I've got the old box. :D Same content, though.

No, actually you don't... you see, I have it, and whilst some movies are greatly subbed, others like Only Yesterday, for example, have fucing awfull subs.

I'm not sure which edition it is. In the shop, they had a DVD edition and a VCD edition (with only 10 films). Although it has stickers of authenticity and was sold in a respectable shop, I bet it's pirated or possibly made in Malaysia under licence for Malaysian distribution (hence the Malay subtitles). Malays can never do things quite right! Little things like the menus give it away. Pom Poko sometimes messes up on my girlfriend's DVD player too. We have 2 copies and tried them both.

I dont know what to say about the translation:heh: I have some of the series that Baboo has (Spirited Away, Totoro and My Neighbours the Yamadas) and if you watch the dubbed versions of those with english subtitles at the same time, they are totally different! I found that really strange.:smile: This boxset seems perfectly fine, but I dont understand much Japanese (its been a few years since I got my level 1 96% distinction, hehe), only English. Ive watched the normal Totoro you can get here and the one on the boxset and didnt notice any big difference.

This Malaysian website is selling 14 Ghibli films on 5 DVDs for 69.90rm (10 pounds when the RM is at its normal rate of 1 pound to 7RM):

http://www.eastern.com.my/dvd_search.asp?key=ghibli&type=dvd

Films listed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/The-Great-Collection-of-Studio-Ghibli-14-movies-5-DVD_W0QQitemZ300184654289QQihZ020QQcategoryZ1345QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ShippingPayment

football manager 2008 - £14.99 from amazon.

Nights in which suits me as my girlfriend is going back to Uni on sat :(

booklet01stx4.jpg

LSTRM2.jpg

WAANT! WHERE?

duh play-asia :P

mm? Every one has perfect subs on mine. And it's the same edition oO

Whats next...?

24shirt.jpg

Seriously, you don't need to tell us you hate 24 at every opportunity you get.