NEurope

Two Packets of Skittles one Normal Packet and one Sour! :D

skittles.JPG

DSC_3201_2.jpg

The sour ones weren't these exact ones and looked a lot more plain. :)

The Hoosiers! :)

A good purchase Dante. :D

VERY GOOD PURCHASES :D

I approve

Thanks MBAM and Coolness Bears.

RE:UC is 18+? didn't realise that! :)

I have purchased presents for my parents! :D

Just looked at my copy and its just a 15. must be a dodgy cover

Muse-Black-Holes-And-R-388950.jpg

I'm a new Muse fan (thanks to Guitar Hero 3 :yay:)

t360fob.jpg

I was asked if I'm 18 or not when I bought this... Well I'm soon 20 so that was not a problem, but this was the first time it was asked when buying a game.

t360fob.jpg

I was asked if I'm 18 or not when I bought this... Well I'm soon 20 so that was not a problem, but this was the first time it was asked when buying a game.

Great purchases! Good to see you're a new Muse fan. ^^

Just looked at my copy and its just a 15. must be a dodgy cover

Games rated 18+ by PEGI have to get a BBFC certificate in the UK. BBFC gave it a 15. So you've just got the normal UK cover.

p1812071337bl7.jpg

For my girlfriend for xmas :)

I have to ask, what the hell is it?

some kind of thing to put jewelery on.

atm she just has this thing she made ages ago at school like a bottle with pencils stuck in it :P so i thought id buy a new one =]

t360fob.jpg

Get Origin of Symmetry, it's a much better album than Black Holes and Revelations. Nice purchases anyway, the live stuff should be good.

Get Origin of Symmetry, it's a much better album than Black Holes and Revelations. Nice purchases anyway, the live stuff should be good.

Get them all, actually.

I like Absolution a lot too.

the other week I got heroes season 1 of ebay

Heres the cool bit: £23 and £5 postage!!!!!!!!

is a genuin DVD

But Region 1

But Works on all DVD players

So ive saved quite a bit compaired to the UK version, and got it a month b4 the uk release

Heroes Season 1 is already out on DVD over here. I suppse you did save 20 odd pound.

Bought the Limited Zelda Gold Triforce DS Lite. Was going to show you the picture but VG+ are sold out(I ordered four hours ago!) so the product page and everything is gone and Google was no help. Costed me 149 CAD. Also bought DS Lite charger here at home for about 12 pounds.

today i bought my mum some presents for christmas... but she saw one of them and told me she didnt like it :cry: christmas shopping is so annoying! i hope i can get a lot of it done on thursday .. its the only day i have left to shop :(

i got her a scarf that she HASN'T seen and disapproved though ~ so she's getting given that if she likes it or not! hah!! ^_^

daniel that thing for your girlfriend is....... interesting.......? i would have had to ask what it was too ... i fail >__> i have a jewelery BOX... i didnt know there were hangy things for jewelery even :wtf: my eyes have been opened.. ^_^

whats the hoosiers album like? i'd never heard of them until some blessed soul at game radio decided to pummel "goodbye mr. A" into my head by playing it once every 7 mins (seriously - variety much?) its.. kind of catchy... but i have a feeling i'd be downl...buying this album for the cover art more than anything. its niiiiiice..

whats the hoosiers album like? i'd never heard of them until some blessed soul at game radio decided to pummel "goodbye mr. A" into my head by playing it once every 7 mins (seriously - variety much?) its.. kind of catchy... but i have a feeling i'd be downl...buying this album for the cover art more than anything. its niiiiiice..

Well the Hoosiers has some of catchy songs on the album.

You shouldnt buy a album by it cover and you shouldnt judge a book by its cover. :p

Well the Hoosiers has some of catchy songs on the album.

You shouldnt buy a album by it cover and you shouldnt judge a book by its cover. :p

ahh dante, wise wise words.

i guess i can listen to their songs on youtube and see if they're any good ^__^

Oh come on Dante. I thought you had better taste than that trash.

what wrong with my taste? :hmm:

ahh dante, wise wise words.

i guess i can listen to their songs on youtube and see if they're any good ^__^

my fav songs are Worried about Ray and Money To Be Made.