NEurope

I finally found a shop selling Wispas, so I bought one and consumed it.

Now I am pleased.

Good man!

Good man?

Good man....s

Anyway:

lunch.jpg

Lunch! (Tika chicken sandwich, lemon and lime touch of fruit drink and vanilla yoghurt covered raisins from Sunmaid.)

stacks%20of%20money.jpg

Rent money... yay poor.

pgr4-0701.jpg

PGR4, yum.

Wait, you pay in dollars up north? American dollars/ Or does your landlord just demand to be paid in US dollars?

...I might get one of these:

Wispa_Box.jpg

(yes, that's 48 bars, costing £24)

Hmm, not sure. It may be the only way if I continue to fail at finding them in shops.

Just got one of those.

£14. Bookers.

(£13 Costco, quite annoyed)

Wait, you pay in dollars up north? American dollars/ Or does your landlord just demand to be paid in US dollars?

Please say you're kidding...

Please say you're kidding...

He's unlikely to be...

Also, Scotland is not "up North", it's Scotland.

Colloquially, "up North" refers to Northern England.

Payday!!

derren.jpg

dale94zfeb2002.jpg

UK - this image does not mean I purchased a bottle of Pepsi from the 1930's :grin:

jimmy%20carr.jpg

2 Tickets to see Jimmy Carr in April next year. There were ticket's for the front row available, but I chickend out, incase he'll pick on me :heh:

derren.jpg

That's quite good, I liked the chapter on memory, especially the method of loci. Don't believe everything he says though - he even says in the introduction that he may be fooling the reader at points. (yes, I'm aware there's an implicit Epimenides pardox in what I just said)

e8b7_1.JPG

please post a pic of you holding this in the user image thread, id love to see al those peoples reactions haha, go on, just for shits n giggles.

fftacticsadvance.jpg

12.99 preowned, basically brand new though. It has a complete save, yet the box, manual, VIP stars and cartridge are intact. I love it by the way. :)

Zelda Keyring - 99p

please post a pic of you holding this in the user image thread, id love to see al those peoples reactions haha, go on, just for shits n giggles.

Not my place, I receive punishment, not give.

complete.jpg

l0l at UK

Bought a new PC today, was definately time to upgrade. Had my beast for almost 4 and a half years now i would guess... During which time nothing has died, which i really cant complain about.

Was definately time to upgrade :) Cbf listing the new stats, but yeah, yay for me i guess :P now im poor again!

complete.jpg

l0l at UK

Bought a new PC today, was definately time to upgrade. Had my beast for almost 4 and a half years now i would guess... During which time nothing has died, which i really cant complain about.

Was definately time to upgrade :) Cbf listing the new stats, but yeah, yay for me i guess :P now im poor again!

Wicked, fancy a game of gridrunner?

lol, wasted so much time in school playing lan games of gridrunner. Why is it that those old terrible games are so appealing at school? :)

lol, wasted so much time in school playing lan games of gridrunner. Why is it that those old terrible games are so appealing at school? :)

You can LAN C64s?

I wouldn't know about playing gridrunner in school, we were all playing Elite on the BBC micros when I was at school.

veronicamarsseason3front-199x292.jpg

£24

Pre-ordered. Due for release in like two weeks or something. The site im using got the season two dvds to me the week before so im hoping for the same...thing...this time.