NEurope

Doesn't give a shit about anything except being an attention-seeking tosspot.

If that's what you really believe, then why do you, not only give me the attention that you misguidedly think I crave, but try to draw even more attention to me?

Because the attention I give you by my one-off posts is insignificant compared to the daily (hourly?) attention-seeking embarrassments you come out with all on your own.

Because the attention I give you by my one-off posts is insignificant compared to the daily (hourly?) attention-seeking embarrassments you come out with all on your own.

One off posts, I think they're a bit more than that, you do it so often.

Some people may even think it's a form of attention seeking in itself.

One off posts, I think they're a bit more than that, you do it so often.

Some people may even think it's a form of attention seeking in itself.

Has your new avatar not sort of proved his point?

Just bought..wel rented but still, Hard Candy and Right at Your Door.

Is that you in your avatar rokhed??

When have I ever used an avatar that wasn't me?

Has your new avatar not sort of proved his point?

I put it there especially for him.

Jesus, that's nasty. AdBlocking that image as I speak...

I've already done that lol

Bleh fuck bein politically correct and being nice like the rest of yall - keep your sexual fetishes to yourself Rokhed!.. Nobody on a family orientated forum wants to see a 40 year old man dressed in drag.

Go out the house and dress like it, surely then you will get the attention you soo desperately crave.

He hasn't done anything to seek attention though.

All he did was POST HIS PURCHASES!

Posting up a picture of sex gear and changing your avatar to your fuckin grown ass in womans gear, isnt appropriate and the actions of somebody who needs attention and quite possibly help.

Needs help? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its wrong.

Needs help? Just because you don't like it doesn't mean its wrong.

Posting all that stuff is fine, he's bought it and this is the purchases thread. The only thing was the avatar, I mean it is a forum for all ages, I'm sure a young kid coming on the forum would rather not see a grown man in a stocking thing. I'm not saying it's wrong, just innapropriate, thats all.

Posting all that stuff is fine, he's bought it and this is the purchases thread. The only thing was the avatar, I mean it is a forum for all ages, I'm sure a young kid coming on the forum would rather not see a grown man in a stocking thing. I'm not saying it's wrong, just innapropriate, thats all.

Fair enough.

Hobbz chill out, is it really bothering you? Block his posts from appearing if its so bad. I didn't see him "desperately trying to talk... about private festishes" All he did was post a couple pictures. To each their own.

I'm main site staff not forum staff, so that's irrelevant. And I saw you making posts suggesting Rokhed is a paedophile on the previous page, and you've carried it on. My last post wasn't a warning either, I'm trying to make peace, I didn't say anything derogatory to you.