NEurope

xbox360premgold.jpg

Premium.

X11-22287-04.jpg

playandcharge001.jpg

250px-X360_Bluedragon_Box.jpg

250px-FEAR_DVD_box_art.jpg

oblivion_xbox360_550.jpg

Oblivion and Fear were pre-owned. Everything else new.

All for £300.

nikepigeonsocks..jpg

Bad ass socks.

chocjohnsonitalomode.jpg

And a new deck!

Man I love those socks!!! Where did you get them from?

bb_1.JPG

3332_1.JPG

Not for me, honest.

I don't know man, you've been acting pretty weird lately.

:P

I don't know man, you've been acting pretty weird lately.

:P

Yeah, but those just aren't my style, I much prefer something pink and frilly.

bb_1.JPG

3332_1.JPG

Not for me, honest.

YOU LEGEND, YOU.

ROFL

Anyways, you guys who have super paper mario are making me envious... i need a job, although a paper round isn't my thing.

I am skint, can't wait until my birthday:bowdown:

b4_1_b.JPG

I don't like the series that much... apart from raping and skin ripping Pyramid Head. He's lovely... thats why i bought this.

Awesome!! :D:yay:

YOU LEGEND, YOU.

ROFL

Anyways, you guys who have super paper mario are making me envious... i need a job, although a paper round isn't my thing.

I am skint, can't wait until my birthday:bowdown:

I love EMA, means I don't have to juggle work with A-levels which is a bonus.

Fantastic RARE game you bought yourself there Tellyn. All 3 are fantastic and gotta love good old Banjo.

I hate EMA, my friend gets £30 a week and seriously he is pretty rich. Of course my family can hardly afford to send me and my brother to school but do I get any money, no.

I hate EMA, my friend gets £30 a week and seriously he is pretty rich. Of course my family can hardly afford to send me and my brother to school but do I get any money, no.

I get £30 a week too, but only my dad works away during some of the week so therefore his income is not counted. I should really be getting nothing. :yay:

I got 10 pounds week last year because my dad was out of work for half a year. Don't get anything this year though.

Lots of people with self employed parents get the maximum cos their parents don't declare all their earnings, cheeky them.

Well then apparently your family earn over £10k more than mine so the question is where does that extra 10k go if they can hardly afford to send you to school?

I got 10 pounds week last year because my dad was out of work for half a year. Don't get anything this year though.

Lots of people with self employed parents get the maximum cos their parents don't declare all their earnings, cheeky them.

A mate of mine, who's dad is an electricion who earns apwards of 300,000 a year moaned he wasn't getting any and said he'd get his dad to give me 30 quid a week.

I proceeded to hit him. :p

Well then apparently your family earn over £10k more than mine so the question is where does that extra 10k go if they can hardly afford to send you to school?

I really don't know the exact values of our income but it's only my dad that works and although we get by it's not by alot.

It costs £16 to send me and my bother by bus to school a week, plus £2 daily for food (£2 just enough for the bare miminum). Add to the fact we are havng an extentsion and it's looking like the budget will be really tight.

It just seems unfair that my friend can get £30 when he lives in a really nice house, spends well into the hundreds each week yet I can only get spending money from the odd babysitting job.

I know what you mean Calza. It's not the same, but a guy I know gets £30 a week. Gets a sandwich made for him for college, steals other peoples food and then spends his EMA on clothes.

It annoys me thinking about it.

A mate of mine, who's dad is an electricion who earns apwards of 300,000 a year moaned he wasn't getting any and said he'd get his dad to give me 30 quid a week.

I proceeded to hit him. :p

My brother I hate is getting dole money, which ultimatly comes from me as I'm a tax payer.

Life's a bitch :p