NEurope

Shut up you over sensitive tit and butt out.

how you are not banned for stuff like this is beyond me :nono:

ROFL I love this shit. How every single time I have a little bit of banter with somebody the Anti Hobbzinio club rears its ugly little head. Im talkin the Haggis, Chairdiver, Takeo and Beer Monkey combination.

You really do come across as a bunch of over sensitive pussys. I mean a post that is clearly banter, goes into a serious argument over your silly little over-reactions. I can imagine some of you in real life -

"Alright mate, I just got a toy" you say to your friend

ur mate responds "Ayyyy I bet shes gonna love that"

and ur like "LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GET UR KICKS OFF MY MISERY, I HATE YOU X30000!!!!"

Stop with your little stirring comments and try to understand when banter is taking place, as all you do is turn banter into an situation that is not really needed.

Pot Kettle Black your exactly the same towards other forum members..

I call it Karma....:)

how you are not banned for stuff like this is beyond me :nono:

He is now, from this thread.

You really do come across as a bunch of over sensitive pussys. I mean a post that is clearly banter, goes into a serious argument over your silly little over-reactions.

I think its the fact that you just instigate arguments....

Not an amazing personality trait, Ill be honest.

357332.jpg

Just bought that off sanchez.

Oh and a pair of phillips 9500 headphones or something from PCworld.

Oh wow. I'll have to have a look in the Tesco near me.

It was part of the last promotion the had on, but as I work on the entertainment bit there, I found it in the warehouse whilst looking through trays of old stock, so I doubt you'll find it there now.

But I was in HMV before and they also had it for £5. They also have it for £4.99 on their site: http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=594350

Alright guys lets not bicker eh?

zutonstired.jpg

£4

Subway lunch. £1.20

Caffe Nero chocolate bar (with free frappe). 90p

Heh heh, the problems gone. :wink:

Subway lunch. £1.20p

What was it?

Marvel = Awesome. Anything Marvel = Awesome, that includes toys. Its not like I play with them, like you would when your a kid. Well...I do a bit.

And LEGO = Not solely made for kids. Wikipedia "AFOL".

Seconded. i do the same. Whenever there's a good toy, first comic issue, etc, I buy it. Not to play/read, just simply for the pleasure of collecting it, and knowing its there. I do, however, collect Ultimate Spidey and will get issue 111 when it comes out soon. (New artist taking over from Bagley- boo!)

Originally Posted by hobbzinio

So ReZource does your bird like the fact you are a 20 year old playing with toys designed for 8 year olds?

Seriously, fuck off. Its none of your buisness what ReZource does and doesn't like. Go throw stones at some old ladies cat, you toy- hater!

Seriously, fuck off. Its none of your buisness what ReZource does and doesn't like. Go throw stones at some old ladies cat, you toy- hater!

VV

And besdies, hobz said he was playfully mocking and I can see that too, I think its just been misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

I don't see any other way it could've been interpreted by, Ashley, other than him having a go at someone's purchase at ReZource's expense. Bit more than mere 'banter', do'nt cha think?

I'm posting no more in this thread today, as it will be an unrelated post, or 'spam'.

And besdies, hobz said he was playfully mocking and I can see that too, I think its just been misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

He was being his usual "joking" self...And IMO that always involves instigating people and starting arguments. I try to give back to him tongue-in-cheek too (Which I think I did in this thread...Wasnt exactly horrible to him) But yeah...its finished now, so Ill be quiet. Also...Vouchers do indeed equal win.

Seconded. i do the same. Whenever there's a good toy, first comic issue, etc, I buy it. Not to play/read, just simply for the pleasure of collecting it, and knowing its there. I do, however, collect Ultimate Spidey and will get issue 111 when it comes out soon. (New artist taking over from Bagley- boo!)

Ah yes that issue. Its got 2 front covers.....

S4010040.jpg

...Of which I have both. : peace: Lol. Its the best comic out there at the mo (Along with Ultimates) and has been for a while. And Immonen is a fantastic take-over for Bagley. Bagley is amazing, and irreplaceable, but Immonens style is very perfect for the role.

Immonen should be a good replacement but I am going to miss Bagley, he has been brilliant since the beginning.

Oh, you guys collect it as well! I'm happy that you do! I went to buy it on Monday, but I presume its out now. Been collecting since issue 65, and my fav arch is Ultimate Knights.

Ahhhhhh, bought myself a 24 oz/.7 liters of an iced latte. Three shots of espresso, three of vanilla, and two 'sweet and low' packets of sugar. Twas a bliss. And it was $4.

Oh, you guys collect it as well! I'm happy that you do! I went to buy it on Monday, but I presume its out now. Been collecting since issue 65, and my fav arch is Ultimate Knights.

I used to collect it, stopped after 100 though. I also collected most other 616 Spidey comics and a few other characters. I plan to carry on my collection through TPBs at the moment as I miss just being able to read the whole story at once.

Word. Ive been on since issue 28, and Ive collected a lot of the issues that Im missing (But not all..Grrr. Lol)

Dont really know what my favourite arc was...The Shadowcat stuff was nice. I thought Clone Saga was pretty great. The worst was Deadpool. The only bad arc theres been IMO. Venom was...yeah probably my favourite. Bagley was amazing and I will miss him too, but it was inevitable. I hope he comes back for the odd arc, or do the Annuals. Im a little peeved that the second Venom arc in the Ult Universe will be in Ultimates 3...but meh.

What else do you guys collect?

Or should we take this to a different thread?

Where do you guys get your comics from? I swear no shops in Leeds sell them...

Where do you guys get your comics from? I swear no shops in Leeds sell them...

In the centre of my town lies an American comic-book store. They're hard to come by lately, and it may not have the same name as you expect a comic book store to have. It must have American imported comics, mind, as British ones are about thirty issues behind.

In there is the typical 'nerdy' merchandise you may see the Comic book gut with. Pokemon Cards, Marvel and DC comic books, Dr Who annuals and toys, Star Wars, Yu Gi Oh!, and mine even has Halo and Terminator merchandise. i found it back in the days when Pokemon cards were all the rage- so i owe my collection to them, purely.

TENT-ROCKY-GELERT.jpg

Not exactly the same tent, but I did buy a 4 man tent for £15 from Asda. Bargain, and I needed a really compact tent for when I go to a LAN next weekend.