NEurope

924022m.jpg

Another great purchase!!! I love the original King Kong movie. king Kong lives is not so good but still made me laugh. :D

Today I picked up my suit for my sisters wedding and I also purchased:

3 shirts

1 t shirt

1 hoodie

1 pair of combat shorts

2000 wii points

:D

Another great purchase!!! I love the original King Kong movie. king Kong lives is not so good but still made me laugh. :D

I'll most likely be buying the 3 movie Kong dvd tomorrow aswell. That ones got King Kong ('33), King Kong Escapes and King Kong Vs Godzilla.

I'll most likely be buying the 3 movie Kong dvd tomorrow aswell. That ones got King Kong ('33), King Kong Escapes and King Kong Vs Godzilla.

What about the latest King Kong by Peter Jackson?

Yeah, although the first hour is way too boring.

Wanted to try and get the old Godzilla movies next but a lot of them dont seem to have got region 2 releases.

Well I got me another 2 volumes of Eureka Seven.

Volume 2

512XAWFY92L._SS500_.jpg

Special Edition Volume 3

matrixcollectibles_1946_62367545

Next Purchase is likely to be Mario Strikers next week.

awesome Rapture!

Got me SCRUBS SERIES FIVE! not watched that or six yet...

3531.jpg

Finally got round to ordering. Due either tomorrow or Monday according to the email

13.3" screen

White

2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512MB

120GB Serial ATA @ 5400 rpm

Plus a case. £731.

So add that to the flights earlier in the week and it is officially the second most expensive week of my life.

(Don't hate me Jordan, I still have a Windows pc :p)

I had an expensive-ish day:

Went shopping with my sister to get my chick some things for her birthday as its on Monday... got her some generic stuff... also got myself some stuff... we're talking clothes here. I dont do clothes shopping often, and since I'm noticing that I'm wearing the same jacket practically every day at the mo: I needed some stuff!

Sooo, I got two t-shirts (with collars so they're dressier than me normal tees) and two hoodies - again, fairly dressy ones so I dont look like a shoplifter. :heh: Also got two pair o jeans for £25 quid so thats not so bad. One of the t-shirts was a fiver, and I got two of the other things in a two for twenty.

Bargain shoppings the only way to get through it.

(I woulda rather spent it on a game or two though.)

I just bought:

4 hard drives

a raid card

a load of ram

for my new server...I also bought a DS lite with DKR and FF3 from gamestation. Then I ordered FF Dawn of Souls and FF4 for the GBA from VGP because I can't find Dawn of Souls in this country and FF4 was $20 canadian, which is about £9, bargain!!

a packet of crisps, double decker and mars duo!

pushing the student boat out! :D

;446061"]

13.3" screen

White

2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

1GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x512MB

120GB Serial ATA @ 5400 rpm

Plus a case. £731.

Thats such a fucking rip off O_o

My Laptop which is faster and has a much larger screen only cost £450!

but it isn't as stable, you have to worry about viruses, meh not arguing mac vs pc again, but the few bob extra is MORE than worth it, especially for me as this system is going to last me 3 years ^_^

but it isn't as stable, you have to worry about viruses, meh not arguing mac vs pc again, but the few bob extra is MORE than worth it, especially for me as this system is going to last me 3 years ^_^

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123120/rb/27935401003

£595 and faster.

I rest my case. You're paying because its white and has an Apple logo on it. Plus, Letty said a rather smart thing:

Letty says:

only idiots get viruses..

I give up.

And?

Its my money, I'll spend it as frivilously as I wish :p Honestly I don't care in the whole Mac vs PC debate.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/123120/rb/27935401003

£595 and faster.

I rest my case. You're paying because its white and has an Apple logo on it. Plus, Letty said a rather smart thing:

Letty says:

only idiots get viruses..

I give up.

true, but all that adware and crap gets annoying. OS X is DAMN nice to use, and it comes with a bunch of really useful programs pre installed. everythings more simpler and nicer to use, more app focused too. also i never tur my mac off, it just runs so smoothly. end of my mac talking, if you want a mac you pay extra and get better, if your a PC head who knows their PCs and windows inside out its obvious you'll stick with that OS.

there's only like £100 ish in it anywho, that price difference on a computer is negligible really when your spending so much already.

Do we really have to ruin a long running thread with a Mac vs PC debate?

Got my Wii in this months N-Gamer!

I was looking at that in NGamer and thinking "haven't i seen that somewhere before?"

Do we really have to ruin a long running thread with a Mac vs PC debate?

it ended about . . . 10 hours ago . . . i tried to be grown up and mature . . . it failed . . .

it ended about . . . 10 hours ago . . . i tried to be grown up and mature . . . it failed . . .

Lol. OK then. :laughing: