51T1KKXX3JL._AA240_.jpg

61V2GFDXZDL._AA240_.jpg

619W7CMTDML._AA240_.jpg

51FF5Q7Z6DL._AA240_.jpg

DF_VE_harusame.jpg

NO_RA_1_5tonkotsu.jpg x2

AL_SA_namaginjyo180ml.jpg

I spent a bit too much.

I have just celebrated payday, by paying my credit card buying PES6 on the 360 and spending £90 on T-shirts :red:

I finally got a Play.com account and went a bit mad (for me). I got:

wotwcover.jpg

(2 Disc special edition) and:

enterprise4_packshot.jpg

£35 all in all. Incredible bargains. I managed to resist the urge to buy some seasons of Buffy and Angel (at least for the moment).

DS1145_box.jpg

It's being processed now, so I should have it tomorrow morning. I completely forgot it was due out, so it's a nice surprise.

DS1145_box.jpg

It's being processed now, so I should have it tomorrow morning. I completely forgot it was due out, so it's a nice surprise.

Heh I remember playing that game. *5 months ago*

I want the special edition Pokemon DS, it looks soo sweet.

What is Eureka Seven?

Sorry for late posting.A mech anime(good one) about a group of people that is being chased by the military but trying to stop a man in the military from carrying out a plan that was made years ago.Really hard to describe the story though without spoiling it,try and watch it if you like anime.

Got me this 320 Gig hard drive.

410zxk1XQeL._AA280_.jpg

Now I would get FF3 but I'm like 2 quid off in my account ,and if I order ti I oculd have it tomorrow dammit >.<

And also I want to get it for my plane trip to America,but I wanted that FF3 Stylus you got for pre-ordering it :(

box_halo2_collector.jpg

A tenner off eBay.

I'm going for Street Fighter now. Is it playable on Live on a 360.

m794042.jpg

And 2 plane tickets to Scotland in July for a week.

Sorry for late posting.A mech anime(good one) about a group of people that is being chased by the military but trying to stop a man in the military from carrying out a plan that was made years ago.Really hard to describe the story though without spoiling it,try and watch it if you like anime.

Got me this 320 Gig hard drive.

How much was the HDD?

I'm getting Eureka 7 now, I didn't know what it was about either until you posted that :p

How much was the HDD?

I'm getting Eureka 7 now, I didn't know what it was about either until you posted that :p

Awesome,Eureka Seven is definently worth watching and i'm glad your giving it a chance.I've saved that last 15 episodes for when I buy the DVD instead of watching it on the PC.

I'd rather watch in on TV so it's a better experience.

The HDD was £64 so it's quite good especially since i'm nearly maxed out on my current Hard Drive (33Gig big :heh:)

I got 65daysofstatics new album, 'The destruction of small ideas'. I can't wait to listen to it, but I'll have to put it off for a day as I'm off to see The Melvins tonight.

Awesome,Eureka Seven is definently worth watching and i'm glad your giving it a chance.I've saved that last 15 episodes for when I buy the DVD instead of watching it on the PC.

I'd rather watch in on TV so it's a better experience.

The HDD was £64 so it's quite good especially since i'm nearly maxed out on my current Hard Drive (33Gig big :heh:)

Yeah might aswell give it a go. £64 for that size HDD! Where from, I might eventually get one. I'm getting quite a lot of anime recently :p

Yeah might aswell give it a go. £64 for that size HDD! Where from, I might eventually get one. I'm getting quite a lot of anime recently :p

Got mine from Amazon.co.uk.

Getting ready to be sent as we speak so hopeflully i'll have it before the weekend,since i'm getting 4 days off.

If so lots of anime that I can watch and not through youtube* :)

*Is it me or a lot of anime is been taken down? Azumanga got removed from it

And also,in the next few weeks i'm hoping to get the next Eureka Seven Set(trying to get all the special editions before end of June)

£12.97 off Amazon! Seen a few eps on TV. Looks good!

medium106.jpg

And got this in the post yesterday, £5 from Play.com

696854_DV_L_F.jpg

Hmm Medium is tempting. But must save money!

Just Paid £20 for a spectator ticket at Multiplay's i31 Lan Event. Went to i29 and met some people I play CSS with. This event is in June, thought I'd go meet more people and the same people again.

Bit of spectating pro gaming, camping, alcoholism and pizza. Got to be fun.

Bit of spectating pro gaming, camping, alcoholism and pizza. Got to be fun.

Except pr0's don't camp.

I just got myself an autographed gig poster from The Melvins gig I went to tonight. Very pleased with it.