NEurope

s712926.jpg

Also came with a promo CD for Tramp attack and a :( badge.

Suck on that automatic unhappy face smiley.

Just bought myself Halo triple pack, with halo 1, 2 and map pack. very pleased with it, as a played halo heaps when it first came out, but have had 4 depressing halo free years since then

Just bought myself Halo triple pack, with halo 1, 2 and map pack. very pleased with it, as a played halo heaps when it first came out, but have had 4 depressing halo free years since then

I really hope I get into Halo, but I dunno... Just find it a bit boring.

I really hope I get into Halo, but I dunno... Just find it a bit boring.

Play it in co-op mode.

On Legendary.

It becomes stupidly fun and challenging.:awesome:

Play it in co-op mode.

On Legendary.

It becomes stupidly fun and challenging.:awesome:

I'm only about an hour or so in, does it get better? Or are all the enemies those weird alien things? I also watched the Halo 2 match on the 1UP Show yesterday and even that just looked.. meh.

Not sure why I don't like it, but whenever I see screenshots everything just looks the same.

I'll keep playing it and hopefully I'll see why everyone likes it.

I'm only about an hour or so in, does it get better? Or are all the enemies those weird alien things? I also watched the Halo 2 match on the 1UP Show yesterday and even that just looked.. meh.

Not sure why I don't like it, but whenever I see screenshots everything just looks the same.

I'll keep playing it and hopefully I'll see why everyone likes it.

Once you get onto the famous beach landing and beyond, it's really fun. There are other enemies later, and it becomes a three-way fight.

Oh, and combine a single sticky grenade with groups of Grunts.:D

Just bought Dog Problems by The Format, and Strange We Should Meet Here by Idiot Pilot off iTunes. Idiot pilot are really good, was quite surprised. Only listened to 2 songs from The Format, but liked both of them.

Bought me some new headphones for £25. I hope they live up to their reviews:

g3-1.JPG

Just bought Dog Problems by The Format, and Strange We Should Meet Here by Idiot Pilot off iTunes. Idiot pilot are really good, was quite surprised. Only listened to 2 songs from The Format, but liked both of them.

Dog Problems is one of my favourite albums ever. You should have bought a real copy because its the best album design ever:

dog%20problems.jpg

Now imagine if every row of dogs (around a group of three) was its own slip of cardboard that you could fold down. Would take pics but I've lost my memory card.

i just bought the debut album by: http://www.myspace.com/amiina

I saw them support sigur ros a while back and loved it. They are really unusual, and play the saw, which anyone who has heard ti will tell you its on of the most haunting sounds you'll ever hear. Can't wait for ti to arrive.

Also bought myself a very nice pair of lee cooper jeans. I love pay day.

big_xbox-360-premium-konzole-zmensena.jpg

gears_of_war.jpg

255px-Crackdown_box_art.jpg

xbox_360_wireless_networking_adapter.jpg

A 360 Premium, free Gears of War and Crackdown, wireless network adaptor. I paid... 323 quid for all of that in Game.

..ordered for £4.99 on 11/01/2007 from Play.com.. and ended up being sold out so I didn't get it... until now :yay:

MarioT-Shirt.jpg

(it is currently £11.99.. bargain for me..!)

Teeehee. Awesome dude. I picked up a Ninty shirt then too. I freaking love Ninty Merch.

..aye.. I got the Know Your Roots one aswell back then, which I probably posted a picture of somewhere around here :heh:

I also have a red nintendo hoodie aswell so.. yeh.. I'm a super nerd..

..and I love it :love:

..aye.. I got the Know Your Roots one aswell back then, which I probably posted a picture of somewhere around here :heh:

I also have a red nintendo hoodie aswell so.. yeh.. I'm a super nerd..

..and I love it :love:

Lol....oh yeah we talked about this before didnt we. Heh heh.