NEurope

Because I own season two already. And I do own season one on UMD, but I don't own a PSP and just watch it on my lunch at work.

Oh right, well its going for £9 on the hmv website. I saw the umd copy of it on there, I didnt even know they did it on the UMD.

Oh right, well its going for £9 on the hmv website. I saw the umd copy of it on there, I didnt even know they did it on the UMD.

£8 at The Hut (find-dvd.co.uk). My friend text me this morning asking me if I had it and I said no, and then felt the need to buy it then and there (or later and elsewhere as I was at home at the time).

The UMD got traded in a while ago and so I bought it for £2. Bargain. And I didn't know they did it either. Am pleased they did though.

i got the boosh boxset from the hut for a very reasonable price. Can't remeber what it was though.

You purchased 4 tickets to:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Isle of Wight Festival - Weekend Camping

Seaclose Park, Isle Of Wight, UK

Fri 8 Jun 2007 - Sun 10 Jun 2007

Seat location: section TICKET

\o/

i went to isle of wight a couple of years ago, I had a fantastic weekend. The atmosphere is great and the location is really convenient for the shops and civilisation. I would go this year, as the line up looks great, but i cant do the transport.

Have a great weekend

The TV I ordered finally arrived yesteday. Also got some tickets to go see Ricky Gervais in Nottingham.

firefly.jpg

£12

B000BLJGBC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

£5

For a friends birthday. Wanted to get him How I Met Your Mother but the loser doesn't have a multiregion DVD player.

..got these from amazon over the last week or so..

DSC00080.jpg

..and I won the auction for this on ebay on monday night.. sent payment with paypal but haven't heard a thing from the seller yet.. despite their 100% positive feedback and the laughable 'great communication' comment..

ac74_1.JPG

firefly.jpg

£12

B000BLJGBC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

£5

For a friends birthday. Wanted to get him How I Met Your Mother but the loser doesn't have a multiregion DVD player.

I bought my friend those two for his birthday last week aswell :confused:

where did you get firefly for 12pounds?

I am also curious. I liked the film, wouldnt mind getting that on DVD, but I wanna see Firefly.

Bought FFX today. Plus some pre-made pancakes from Asda.

I bought a PS2 today. Tomorrow getting Okami, Soul Calibur III, Gran Turismo 4, and Lumines Plus.

Also picked up a Pot Noodle..

Today i bought,

2 of these:

SIZE_D_ENVELOPE.JPG

1 of these:

c_mars_05800.jpg

and an XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger meal.

Nice, how much if you don't mind me asking?

I think it was about £167.

where did you get firefly for 12pounds?

I am also curious. I liked the film, wouldnt mind getting that on DVD, but I wanna see Firefly.

Choices. Bookmark find-dvd.co.uk (and find-cd.co.uk and find-book.co.uk)

I bought my friend those two for his birthday last week aswell :confused:

I made him watch Firefly ages ago, we went to watch Serenity when it came out (and we were the only ones there) and he still hasn't bought it, so thought I would.

00097609.jpg

Arrived today. =3

36,75 euro (with shipping costs) on ebay; a lot better than the 60 euro in stores.

Choices. Bookmark find-dvd.co.uk (and find-cd.co.uk and find-book.co.uk).

Thanks for that. Awesome, now I can get cheap stuff.