NEurope

i had an unexpected purchse today.

I have a nokia n91, and the slider has been playing, so I have had to send it back twice and i was thinking i would have to return it again. This was obviously starting to cheese me off a bit, expecially as they dont give you a replacement phone while they are repairing the phone, plus its a top of the range phone and shouldn't have problems like that. I'm only in month 7 of an 18 month contract, so I didnt think there was anythign they could do.

So I went to Phones 4 u, where I bought it and explained ti all to them. Somehow I ended up with a brand new Sony Ericsson w850i on a cheaper contract, i can keep my existing contract on massive discount till it expires (combined price is the same as my old contract, and it'll drop in 5 months when the old one expuires), and they gave me 70pounds cash too.

I'm sure there is a catch, but I can't see it. The only possible downside is that its a new 18 month contract, but seriously, new phone, better deal and 70pounds. Excellent!

What the hell are they?

Books. .

Yeah Media and Cultural Studies kinda books. Figured I might as well start buying some books for my dissertation (as its going to be about television and feminism most likely). Spread the cost.

I scrolled down and didnt see what you had written. I thought what the hell you bought her.

I was just thinking to buy or not to buy, I'm getting anyways.

ichi

ni

san

First is good for a reference, but www.guidetojapanese.org is better if you want to learn it. Second won't load for me, and third is probably good.

First is good for a reference, but www.guidetojapanese.org is better if you want to learn it. Second won't load for me, and third is probably good.

The first was mainly for reference, if/when I go to Japan, I can use it to check up on words. The second it a book to learn it with a cd with audio on it. Third I wanted just to try it out.

The first was mainly for reference, if/when I go to Japan, I can use it to check up on words. The second it a book to learn it with a cd with audio on it. Third I wanted just to try it out.

Actually, now it does load, and I have that. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to learn to write the language, or learn it seriously, but if you just want to be able to cope as a tourist then it's good.

Actually, now it does load, and I have that. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to learn to write the language, or learn it seriously, but if you just want to be able to cope as a tourist then it's good.

Are you talking about the second one? Thats an audio one to learn to speak, I just want to try and learn to speak it not so much write yet. If you're talking about the third one, learn hiragana, then I just want to be able to learn to write it.

i also bought

04_270_0753.jpg

as the formal shoes for my formal...lol

I just had a shoegasm.

I just had a shoegasm.

:wtf: .......?

Orgasm evoked by shoe I'd imagine.

Are you talking about the second one? Thats an audio one to learn to speak, I just want to try and learn to speak it not so much write yet. If you're talking about the third one, learn hiragana, then I just want to be able to learn to write it.

Yes, the second one, it's only about half audio, and if you follow the instructions it will tell you to write stuff down in romaji which will negatively affect your pronounciation and hiragana ability. So write it in hiragana instead.

u see. i thot that...lol...

ha - they were 30 pounds - due to my connections at the shoe shop (i.e i work there) - i got 25 % off.... *bargin*

redBracelet.jpg

I think...it threw up an error at me. I'll wait and see if I get confirmation and try again.

Its an Invisible Children bracelet if anyone is wondering.