NEurope

Isn't that exactly the same one i have? :p

Yes, but this one is 2 gb :p

WS32Z409TQX.jpg

Samsung 32" HDTV for my room, fucking steal price on Amazon Marketplace at £270. I shit you not :)

I see its the CRT Samsung HDTV, some good and also bad reviews of these over at Avforums.com

Martinst: what happened? I'm curious and want to know what to look out for.

i got an acer laptop for my birthday and after a while the sound started to brake up and crackel, i returned it and got a replacement but the same thing happened to that laptop too, eventually i returned that one and got my money back. Apparently it was the disk drive on the laptop, it was made by sony and wasn't really that "compatible" with the make of the laptop. Anyway i got my money back and bought a wii

super-mario-bros.e_00.png

i just bought Super Mario Bros. off of the VC

I see its the CRT Samsung HDTV, some good and also bad reviews of these over at Avforums.com

Yeah, i've seen good and bad reviews.

It appears some sets have problems but we'll see... I have a years warrenty and it was such a great deal, i couldn't pass on it.

Why do they call you BeerMonkey?

nickname way bak in school was monkey even thou dont look like one..i didnt want my name as "monkey" on the net as its unorignal so chucked beer in front of it as sounded cool. :yay: 6-7 years ive had this internet name now

But it comes complete - you don't even have to do anything!

True dat. 10

You didn't even have to put the "10" there, the space at the end would've sufficed :heh:

I bought SM64 and Toejam and Earl for the VC :) slightly regretting SM64 as I only have a crappy 3rd party GC controller here. Not too much of a worry though, since £1400 just landed in my bank acct :D

You didn't even have to put the "10" there, the space at the end would've sufficed :heh:

I bought SM64 and Toejam and Earl for the VC :) slightly regretting SM64 as I only have a crappy 3rd party GC controller here. Not too much of a worry though, since £1400 just landed in my bank acct :D

Student Loan time? When the hell do I get mine I want some sweet sweet wine dine and wii um wiine money.

I bought something else! Wario Ware Smooth Moves from gameplay. I love those guys!

Student Loan time? When the hell do I get mine I want some sweet sweet wine dine and wii um wiine money.

Yep ^^ second instalment, mine appeared today, or maybe yesterday. My friend's appears on the 9th. Just check your original documentation or the website.

Yep ^^ second instalment, mine appeared today, or maybe yesterday. My friend's appears on the 9th. Just check your original documentation or the website.

I will try and find it man do I need and I mean need some sweet sweet money im 1500 in debt :(

I will try and find it man do I need and I mean need some sweet sweet money im 1500 in debt :(

I LOLZ at Student debt, I just blew £900 in the last week. Gonna be blowing about £700 on money for Canada trip.

I LOLZ at Student debt, I just blew £900 in the last week. Gonna be blowing about £700 on money for Canada trip.

Can you give me some money I will give you a guided tour of Surrey and we can drink Pimms and discuss the plays of Oscar Wilde before playing some Wii bowling.

Can you give me some money I will give you a guided tour of Surrey and we can drink Pimms and discuss the plays of Oscar Wilde before playing some Wii bowling.

Sounds good, payapl OK?

I just bought both Cooking Mama and Meteos for the DS for 41.11 dollar (that's for the two games of course). =3

Sounds good, payapl OK?

Big time! Lets get this money train rolling.

Can I come? I don't have any money but I do have somthing else that I could give you. ;)