NEurope

Nintendo_64_Controller.jpg

x2

24611.jpg

Not sure if it's an official memory card or not but it came free with the controllers.

£8.50 for the lot.

220px-N64JumperPak.jpg

I think about £4 (can't remember the exact price).

Basically, a "friend" stole two controllers and the N64 expansion pak off me around 2 years ago, only to then lie when I asked if they were mine. Anyway, after repeatedly asking him to give them back, it appears that either he or one of his brothers sold them. Cunt. So I'm buying more stuff to bring my 64 back to life once more!

And yes it was a jumper pak I wanted - mine is currently round a friend's house with my replacement expansion pak - thought I might as well get another so that he can run his N64 too.

What did the Jumper Pak do? I don't remember it at all.

Are the controllers new with decent analogue sticks? If so, where from? :)

What did the Jumper Pak do? I don't remember it at all.

Yoinked from the glorious information vaults of Wikipedia:

The Jumper Pak (ターミネータ パック Terminator Pack?) is a filler that plugged into the console's memory expansion port. It serves no functional purpose other than to terminate the RAMBUS bus in the absence of the Expansion Pak. This is functionally equivalent to a continuity RIMM in a RAMBUS motherboard filling the unused RIMM sockets until the user upgrades. Early Nintendo 64 consoles (prior to the Expansion Pak's release) came with the Jumper Pak included and already installed. Jumper Paks were not sold individually in stores and could only be ordered individually through Nintendo's online store.

Are the controllers new with decent analogue sticks? If so, where from? :)

They're from ebay and they've not arrived just yet so I'm not too sure. The seller has assured me that they're in "very good condition". One only hopes his definition is the same as mine.

Finding new controllers for the 64 nowadays is so darn tough :(

Also won today

expansion_pack_n64_4mb.jpg

£5.50 - absolute bargain. I have no idea why I decided to buy a second one, seeing as I already have one at my mate's house. Perhaps it was the great price!

and...

bodyHarvest.jpg

£1.99

exceptional game which like the RAM pak, I already own but this copy is supposedly mint condition with box and instruction booklet! Beats my old tatty cartridge with a ripped sticker.

They're from ebay and they've not arrived just yet so I'm not too sure. The seller has assured me that they're in "very good condition". One only hopes his definition is the same as mine.

Finding new controllers for the 64 nowadays is so darn tough :(

I know! I really want to play the old zelda and mario games again as well. Really can't be bothered with getting a Wii and downloading them. Plus the N64 controller is indeed nice to use IF it's in good working order. I remember there was a bit in majora's mask near the end where you needed to take a run up as the Goron, to get the ultimate mask at the end of the game. Because my stick was broken, I could not get it.

All for £1.40 (had a £25 gift voucher)

Age of Empires: Collectors edition

31PnmQgg5JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Car charger for garmin sat nav (cheap version)

31LPKZ0N9oL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Season 1 & 2 Gilmore girls

5165VQNWFTL._SS500_.jpg

51A9d6X%2BLjL._SS500_.jpg

n64-rb-control-green.jpg

£2.80 - supposedly in "mint condition"

Always wanted a green N64 controller, as green is my fave colour. But the my OCD-esque urge for consistency always meant I had 4 grey controllers!

People, there's a thread in the Private Trades board (or whatever it's called), where I'm after Nintendo 64 stuff. If you have anything you want to get rid off and wanna make a bit of money in the process, go check it out!

kris.jpg

rebooked my test yesterday. £65 is a bit much for something like this tbh

image1br.jpgimage2kv.jpg

New Glasses/Sunglasses. £103 for the pair, including eye test.

image8.pngn56679.jpg

Some books for my holiday (I already have the first). £10.50.

super_smash_bros_brawl.jpg

£10 new in HMV.

dragon_quest_ix.jpg

Pre-ordered. Obviously not with that box, I wish it was though..

lucky.jpg

As a payday treat which I'm regretting.

No, they're amazing so I decided to treat myself, but now they have nearly gotten me back to smoking what I usually smoked each day before I cut, luckily today I had none left so I can go back to one rolled cig a day...

I'm a terrible quitter.

No, they're amazing so I decided to treat myself, but now they have nearly gotten me back to smoking what I usually smoked each day before I cut, luckily today I had none left so I can go back to one rolled cig a day...

I'm a terrible quitter.

haha ouch! I used to roll my ciggies really tight so it took forever to smoke them (that was my cutting down trick)

The cravings never go, i've been smoke free for about 4 years and i could very easily light one up even now... It gets easier but it never completely goes away.

Money goes in my bank account one day and out the other within a few days. sigh

imgGen.aspx?img=36853&imgType=2

Bit steep at £42 but worth it.

366-5737622IEUC719952M.jpg

Not quite sure on the final price of this.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

haha ouch! I used to roll my ciggies really tight so it took forever to smoke them (that was my cutting down trick)

The cravings never go, i've been smoke free for about 4 years and i could very easily light one up even now... It gets easier but it never completely goes away.

I don't see the harm in having one every once in a while, it's just there's no way I'm going back to smoking 10 each day, although that's not bad compared to the majority of smokers, It made me feel so ill.