NEurope

Ooo good bargain Jimbob.

To celebrate the fact I have finished my exams, I bought a Subway today :P And this:

CRABBIES_GB_PHOTOGRAPH_1887.jpg

Alas I am lacking the fruit but it's still lovely regardless. I think it's my favourite ever drink :D

tgv.jpg

2x Paris to Nice one way.

€4

Yes, €4 - Interail ticket for the fucking win.

I was hoping to come in here and be able to say I purchased all of Ultimates 1 (1-13) for £2 off eBay, but some cunt swept it out with 2 seconds left. I'm so angry.

I'm going to piss myself.

EDIT:

Not a total loss;

the_ultimates_2_gods_and_monsters_2.jpg

£3.74 in total.

Technically a good deal. But not compared to the one that got away. Plus now I've effectively got Pt. 3 of 4, without the others. :/ They're decently priced normally, so I'll Amazon it up when I have money.

Edited by Paj!

To my surprise (as it had been delayed to an unkown date and I'd forgotten about it), this arrived today:

Firefly-Still-FlyingF24C711.jpg

Had a quick flick through - the quality of the printing is top-notch and there looks like it has plenty of articles, stories, interviews, pictures and concept art in it. Should be a good read.

Just ordered:

61vGBTIzA5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£4.99 from GAME

A warning: they sent it to me in a clearly preowned, shoddy condition. Covered in scratches and a mark where they'd hastily ripped the sticker off.

Unless that's storage, but it looks preowned to my trained Elf eyes.

I'll let you know what happens then, hopefully new though as it was out of stock last night, as was the preowned

Unless that's storage, but it looks preowned to my trained Elf eyes.

Did they take it from Hobbits in Isengard?

Gard G-G-G-Gard.

Mine was shoddy condition too. I've had this several times before from Game/Station. Apparently they get them from store fronts where they havn't sold, or storage. Hmmm.

The game just arrived and mine also has sticker marks on where they have taken them off

index-world-of-warcraft-logo.jpg

WoW subscription. Got a free 7 day trial since I had been away from it for so long. Finally had to start paying again today.

ls21.jpg

Just wanted it for the sub really. It does the job.

@ People buying GAME stuff,

The majority of the time, instead of using the actual box a game comes in in store, we reuse what are known as dummy boxes with supplied inserts for the games. This means that the boxes are frequently used for a variety of games, and therefore a variety of prices and stickers. Sticker residue can be left on the boxes (some of them are a real pain to get off) and I imagine they use dummy boxes from stores to place your games in. If the DS cart has no data on and the manual is in good condition, there is no need to worry, as it was previously a gutted game sent from a store and put in a dummy box that's been used to display many prices and games.

Hope that clears a few things up for you! :D

@ People buying GAME stuff,

The majority of the time, instead of using the actual box a game comes in in store, we reuse what are known as dummy boxes with supplied inserts for the games. This means that the boxes are frequently used for a variety of games, and therefore a variety of prices and stickers. Sticker residue can be left on the boxes (some of them are a real pain to get off) and I imagine they use dummy boxes from stores to place your games in. If the DS cart has no data on and the manual is in good condition, there is no need to worry, as it was previously a gutted game sent from a store and put in a dummy box that's been used to display many prices and games.

Hope that clears a few things up for you! :D

To be honest it doesnt really make me feel any better about the whole thing, we should be getting the games brand new, even the boxes.

Yeah thanks for the info Dyson.

But that is pretty lame. Why can't we have the new boxes? Seems a little strange.

Today's purchases:

The Wrestler (DVD) - £5

Yes Man (DVD) - £5

The Motorcycle Diaries (DVD) - £5

Not seen any of these and just wanted some 'new' movies to watch.

Must remember to pick up Che, parts 1 and 2, when I'm next out as I would really like to watch them.

Does anyone do anything with their boxes other than leave them on a shelf, floor, within another box or completely lose?

I mean really c'mon, in the grand scheme of thing its hardly apartheid :heh:

deus_ex_front_preview.jpg

£1,65

BrokenSword_480_2.jpg

broken-sword-3.jpg

Twin pack

£2,25

Fuck yeah, steam summer deals.

What realm Goafer? :)

Eonar. Me and a friend at work started new characters (I had no choice since I'd left it too long to retrieve my old ones) and are working through together with a few other people. We're about lvl 12-15 ATM (I'm 14.). Enjoying it much more playing with someone else. Before I only knew someone who was a much higher level and got bored pretty quickly with soloing.

I do miss being a hunter though. I decided to go Gnome Rogue this time.

Does anyone do anything with their boxes other than leave them on a shelf, floor, within another box or completely lose?

I mean really c'mon, in the grand scheme of thing its hardly apartheid :heh:

It would depend on whether I bought a game for my collection or not. It would also depend on how much I had spent. If I'd forked out full price for a game I'd want it mint, otherwise it wouldn't bother me too much.

I think I've had similar experiences with Game/Station. I seem to recall Project Sylpheed coming in a Spanish box or something. Definitely not English text on the back of the box.

My main is a hunter, unfortunately I play on vashj or sha'tar depending whether I'm feeling alliance or horde. I also bought those speakers a while ago, great purchase I love them.

DSC00643.jpg

I bought a rug! been making a friction hole in my carpet with my feet, also there's a vomit stain on the floor next to my bed. This seems to cover it pretty well, and it feels nice on my feeties!