NEurope

2 tickets, Row B (win)

£48

I had front row tickets to see him back in February but I needed some funds in my PayPal account so sold them on eBay for triple money. Enjoy!

Got the following in the post today from the Gamestation online sale - cost me just over £30.

l_224a6b307fa9444fa4b9183b41a78dbe.jpg

Hopefully there's something decent instore too as I have £22 of instore credit to spend on a town trip next week.

Disney are doing a BOGOF deal again, so had to order two films.

The%20Jungle%20Book.jpg

Pinocchio-DVD-Cover-web.jpg

Disney are doing a BOGOF deal again, so had to order two films.

The%20Jungle%20Book.jpg

Pinocchio-DVD-Cover-web.jpg

I bought two Disney dvds for my nieces birthday, then of course the day of her birthday they start doing the BOGOF again!

Chris_Addison_80462s.jpg

Tickets to see Chris Addison stand up, went last night, it was awesome.

pokemon-heart-gold-box-side-280x280.jpg

if a game costs £10 in GAME or Gamestation could i trade or sell the same game in THOSE shops for £10? or would it be less as it's 2nd-handed, so to speak, although the games are in good condition?

if a game costs £10 in GAME or Gamestation could i trade or sell the same game in THOSE shops for £10? or would it be less as it's 2nd-handed, so to speak, although the games are in good condition?

I would say they would give you about £2 for a game they wereselling for £10

I would say they would give you about £2 for a game they wereselling for £10

Yeah they aren't gonna give them amount they sell it on for, thats not very profit making is it?

Pandora_Battery_Packs_P_S_P.jpg

+ 512MB for around £14 inc p&p.

My life is literally going to be gone now.... >.<

I spent far too much today. I was in Gamestation topping up my Final Fantasy collection, and the guy kept finding other FF games for cheap. I was powerless. Maybe it was his smooth moves and ocean like eyes.

Harry Brown Bluray

141024-large.jpg

God of War

5928.jpg

God of War II

box_gow2.jpg

Kingdom Hearts

box-l.jpg

Rogue Galaxy

box+art.jpg

It's odd I found this, I was thinking how I really wanted to play it, but couldn't since my copy never worked. Now I can finally play it.

Devil May Cry

250px-Devil_May_Cry_Box_Artwork.jpg

Dissidia: Final Fantasy

939394_87369_front.jpg

Final Fantasy X-2

boxart2.jpg

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time

final_fantasy_cc_echoes_of_time_ds_box.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics: A2

final_fantasy_tactics_a2-box.jpg

Final Fantasy III

final-fantasy-3.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition

Final-Fantasy-13-Limited-Collectors-Edition-360.jpg

PS3 Though.

Suprised you didnt just wait for the God of War collection for PS3 that comes out next week I think

I'm slightly impressed that you'd consider buying FFX-2, its actually quite fun, even though its incredibly girly!

I'm slightly impressed that you'd consider buying FFX-2, its actually quite fun, even though its incredibly girly!

Hmm it's actually quite a good game with some hardcore gamer sidequests and levelling involved. I think the women in short skirts thing was actually there to get more men to buy it.

I collect the Final Fantasy games, so it was inevitable really. Doubt I'll ever get round to playing it to be honest.

Prices Goafer. Gimme figures here.

I know you've noticed the overall price in the HWYD thread, but here is a breakdown because I'm cool.

3 for £5: Rogue Galaxy, GOW, Devil May Cry

3 for £10: FFX-2, GOW2, Kindgom Hearts

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: £7.98

Dissidia: Final Fantasy: About £15 I think.

Final Fantasy III: £4.99

Final Fantasy XIII: £49.99

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time: £7.98

Suprised you didnt just wait for the God of War collection for PS3 that comes out next week I think

They were filler really for the deals.

Kingdom Hearts is the best game.

FF X-2 is actually quite fun. Probably the most hard of all FF games, because there's some ridiculously difficult sidequests, and you really need to learn the tricks of the trade to do them.

Some stuff from this week:

5b3axs.jpg

All the cds were also 25% off the marked price (bottom right is The Presets as its not particularly clear). Mag was £6.

10fntph.jpg

:D!

Actually got two of those shirts. One unsigned. Although annoyingly I asked Andrew on Tues what the smallest size they had was an he said medium (or so I heard, as it was noisy) so I got that and got it signed. Then yesterday I asked again, but this time asked someone else, and she said small or kid's medium. I thought kids medium would be too short length wise but it turns out small is too big (or at least bigger than I'd like) and the other one I got is kids medium and that would fit better. Ah well.

£10 for each shirt, £3 for vinyl.

Vinyl-Album-record-Frame_700_600_1DI8R.jpg

£7.

Now I'm broke.

Went to the antiques shop again today.

Hacker Radio:

P3281826.jpg

Ilford 35mm Camera:

P3281830.jpg

Kershaw/Kodak Camera:

P3281837.jpg

Three Nuns Tabacco Tin:

P3281840.jpg

More pictures to follow in the photography thread.

23826_412344880711_31508205711_5024442_2333868_n.jpg

Ticket to see fun. at Kings College in London on 25th May. £11. They're already going up in price! Want to go to another gig but there's none near me, and the closest ones to me are part of the Dot To Dot Festival. Shame I don't know people in Liverpool, Brighton, Glasgow or Leeds.

The way "fun." is written (with the full stop) is so disruptive to how one reads a sentence.

I just mentally trip over everytime the word appears.

Although I'd rather it was written as is, as it's their actual band name.

Well they have to because of some less fun Finnish band. I like how its written in the band logo (or just look at my sig), with the period integrated but not really possible in text.

"Oddly punctuated but surprisingly apt" - my favourite comment about their name.

Oh and the vinyl frame came today :D Very quick delivery.

NEW629D_200_1.jpg

New runing trainers £39.99 from sportshoes.com hope my knee gets better soon so i can use them.

Edited by danny