NEurope

Had a bit of a spending spree today as i realised i had quite a bit of money left and its nearly pay day.

5598986m.jpg

£5 HMV.

Good choice! It's at least a 10.

ive never seen it just heard a few good things. But am looking forward to it.

jellybelly-web.jpg

lots of these

Jelly Belly are nice, but damm they are expensive as well.

Hate peanut butter, popcorn and marshmellow flavours.

Jelly Belly are nice, but damm they are expensive as well.

Hate peanut butter, popcorn and marshmellow flavours.

They're actually reasonably reasonably priced if you buy your own flavours. IE a fairly substantial (in weight) bag from (Selfridges, where I normally buy) is between £4-£6 and they are gourmet epic amazing, you can deliciously taste each individual savour the flavour win.

Skins season 1-3

8263878m.jpg

16 GBP

Don't think I will have time to watch IT for quite a while.

Caprica pilot

9924351m.jpg

11 GBP

I actually went into a shop today and got 3 things rather than order online! CRAZY! but only cos I had a HMV gift card left over from christmas and you can't use the darn things online.

13496952m.jpg

New Lightspeed Champion album. Should be interesting.

13069839m.jpg

Blur film + Hyde Park gig. Can't wait to relive the gig again.

10674623m.jpg

Thought I'd better give this a go seen as it keeps winning awards.

I like how this started as a sentence... (other than the repeated 'reasonably', but that could be used for affect, and seeming to mistake id est for Internet Explorer)

They're actually reasonably reasonably priced if you buy your own flavours. IE a fairly substantial (in weight) bag from (Selfridges, where I normally buy)

but then broke down into gobblegook.

is between £4-£6 and they are gourmet epic amazing, you can deliciously taste each individual savour the flavour win.

I think that belongs in Letty's thread.

Oh, I bought Jeans. The act depressed me for various reasons.

They were £20. *shrug*

61PtpTMzveL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LOVE! The current single has been stuck in my head so I thought it'd be worth a punt. The album is just stunning. However much I love the single it's almost doing her an injustice by judging her purely on it. It's by far the most commercial thing on the cd and there're much better tracks to be found. One of those cds that you have to listen to again immediately after your first play through.

51BHM8WcmOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Disappointed. The albums might grow on me but after a single run through there's not much here that's catching my attention aside from the singles which in the most part I seem to be bored of already.

I think that belongs in Letty's thread.

I didn't want to be just another lemming posting an image. Be gone with you! :P

80p.

Maybe if I ever get married I should use that song too...

61PtpTMzveL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LOVE! The current single has been stuck in my head so I thought it'd be worth a punt. The album is just stunning. However much I love the single it's almost doing her an injustice by judging her purely on it. It's by far the most commercial thing on the cd and there're much better tracks to be found. One of those cds that you have to listen to again immediately after your first play through.

Are you referring to I Am Not A Robot when you say the "single"?

I heard IANAR last summer, and I've listened to it so much since then I've grown to hate it.

51BHM8WcmOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Disappointed. The albums might grow on me but after a single run through there's not much here that's catching my attention aside from the singles which in the most part I seem to be bored of already.

It's a grower. When I first heard it I only liked Bad Romance and Teeth, and hated all the others, but having let it saturate I pretty much like the whole album.

Are you referring to I Am Not A Robot when you say the "single"?

I heard IANAR last summer, and I've listened to it so much since then I've grown to hate it.

Ahhh no sorry, should have specified. I meant Hollywood.

It's a grower. When I first heard it I only liked Bad Romance and Teeth, and hated all the others, but having let it saturate I pretty much like the whole album.

Thanks for that, I thought it could have been but I'll definitely give it a few more open-minded listens now.

Arrived today:

(Imagine Heavy Rain image here because it seems I'm not even allowed to quote an image)

HEAAAAVYYYYY RAAAAIIIIIIN

YOU CAN BRUSH YOUR TEETH IN THIS GAME

HEEEAAAAAVVVYYY RAAAAAIIIIN

In the mall press X to call Jason's name

HEAAAAVYYYYY RAIIIIIIN

Give a clown $20 and say keep the change

Uhh..to make sure this isnt spam, a bag of Super Thingies

I actually went into a shop today and got 3 things rather than order online! CRAZY! but only cos I had a HMV gift card left over from christmas and you can't use the darn things online.

13496952m.jpg

New Lightspeed Champion album. Should be interesting.

13069839m.jpg

Blur film + Hyde Park gig. Can't wait to relive the gig again.

10674623m.jpg

Thought I'd better give this a go seen as it keeps winning awards.

But they should have released the Hyde Park footage and the film on blu ray.. Seems a bit silly only having the choice of DVD. They even had a 1080p trailer for the film..

Did you go on the 2nd? I believe its that night on the DVD.

Did you go on the 2nd? I believe its that night on the DVD.

Yar I did! I was also at the smaller southend gig a couple weeks before. That was like the old times seeing Blur in the 90's :D