NEurope

This has to be one of the best internet services I've heard of. Does the shit game filter come as standard?

But Nuts & Bolts is a great game. Unless you were still expecting Banjo-Threeie when it came out.

But Nuts & Bolts is a great game. Unless you were still expecting Banjo-Threeie when it came out.

Not what the majority of people think. But even in its own category of hybrid racer/building game it's pretty dire. The handling feels like shit.

Not what the majority of people think. But even in its own category of hybrid racer/building game it's pretty dire. The handling feels like shit.

Hum.........

beatles-ps3.jpg

Bought this pre owned for £20, having returned the faulty Guitar Hero Metallica. I only have mics at the moment but it's still great :D

red-shoes-DVDcover.jpg

£7

Apparently this is one of the greatest films ever, visually. Meant to see it at the local independant cinema but I was a month too late.

sade-soldier-of-love-album-cover.jpg

£10

Based purely on the recommendation written by a staff member in Fopp. I best be stunned. I'd never heard anything by her/them before.

Nuts n Bolts was way underrated in my opinion. Really loved that game. The handling is only shit if you build a shit car.

Nuts n Bolts was way underrated in my opinion. Really loved that game. The handling is only shit if you build a shit car.

Any land car had abberant steering...most of the reviews picked up on this. Even the presets. It felt like they were greased, and unresponsive.

There were countless faults with this game, so it's no surprise it's a fiver. I remember making a topic about most the problems when I got it (I was actually looking forward to this). I remember having to pick up your jiggies and physically transport them to have them count, which was just ridiculous.

The worst bit was the gameplay. Every single thing you do basically involves racing from one point to another. Which would be great, if this were a racer. Instead it's more of a taxi passenger system or collect X number of random items. Ack. It was such a letdown, and reflected by sales, critic and public opinion.

speeding-ticket-dismissed.gif

Not a picture of mine, but still.

Speeding tickets are expensive, and sadly the latest thing I've purchased.

Any land car had abberant steering...most of the reviews picked up on this. Even the presets. It felt like they were greased, and unresponsive.

There were countless faults with this game, so it's no surprise it's a fiver. I remember making a topic about most the problems when I got it (I was actually looking forward to this). I remember having to pick up your jiggies and physically transport them to have them count, which was just ridiculous.

The worst bit was the gameplay. Every single thing you do basically involves racing from one point to another. Which would be great, if this were a racer. Instead it's more of a taxi passenger system or collect X number of random items. Ack. It was such a letdown, and reflected by sales, critic and public opinion.

Couldn't agree more. The whole thing felt awful to play.

Hum.......

Not a picture of mine, but still.

Speeding tickets are expensive, and sadly the latest thing I've purchased.

Ouch... they are expensive, really expensive... I always avoided them by not speeding.

Actually, that's a lie, I sped all the time.

I got lucky, I was doing 16 over the limit, which is "reckless" driving and really expensive. I was only written up for 5 over though which doens't make too large of a dent in insurance and points....still cost $100.

Dont you get penalised for speeding tickets? We get 3 penalty points per occasion, 12 loses you your licence.

Yes, I think it differs state to state, but here depending on how fast you get 2-6 points and 8 points you lose your license. It takes....2 years I think to remove 1 point.

mad-men-go-crazy-20090423010535713-000.jpg

Mad Men, Season 1&2 on Blu Ray.

So excited for when it arrives, I've never even seen Season 1 before!

345880ps_500h.jpg

Managed to sneakily get my mother to pay for it. Feel a bit naughty, perhaps I should have tried harder to refuse, but she insisted she wanted to buy it for me. So yay.

mad-men-go-crazy-20090423010535713-000.jpg

Mad Men, Season 1&2 on Blu Ray.

So excited for when it arrives, I've never even seen Season 1 before!

Man, the thought of Mad Men from the off on Blu Ray is pretty immense. Fantastic series- easily my favourite show on TV now.

lord-of-the-flies1.jpg

£1

gb_-_the_odd_couple.jpg

75p

51mgV1JOUJL.jpg

£3.

Now I just need a blu-ray player...but for £3 I couldn't pass it up. Seen it before and its not like I'm itching to watch it again right away.

Oh and some plain blue jeans for work for £10.

Cause I need more arty magazines to take images from and cause I enjoyed the cover;

janet_wonderland.jpg

£5 (Crying)

avengers1.jpg

Except issue 15. I miss getting the UK editions of Marvel comics. The back issues of them I have over the past 12 years are all I read before I go to bed most nights. Stopped a while ago for no reason other than forgetfulness. I want to subscribe to Avengers and maybe Spider-Man again.

2mkxa9.jpg

Hirasawa Yui Figma <3

And a review :)

feb10jun.jpg

It's a Rumic World box set (DVD, Ranma figure, Lum figure, Inuyasha figure... £150-ish =0)

Watarase Jun figure *gets a boner*

feb10mass.jpg

Mass Effect 2

Up

Surf's Up (lol what)

Doctor Who In Their Own Words

Sennheiser 300-whatever.

I have no money left.

Edited by Android18a

I can say that I find those Sennheisers to be overrated, but I have a feeling that's my own freaky ears.

Today I purchased a copy of EDGE aaaaaaand:

fallout-3-controversial-game.jpg

Here's hoping it's as good as everyone says.

lord-of-the-flies1.jpg

£1

gb_-_the_odd_couple.jpg

75p

51mgV1JOUJL.jpg

£3.

Now I just need a blu-ray player...but for £3 I couldn't pass it up. Seen it before and its not like I'm itching to watch it again right away.

Oh and some plain blue jeans for work for £10.

Those are some bargains right there! Where was the film from?

sade-soldier-of-love-album-cover.jpg

£10

Based purely on the recommendation written by a staff member in Fopp. I best be stunned. I'd never heard anything by her/them before.

I was stunned. Been listening to it on spotify for abit.