NEurope

Hmm cheers for that. Wasn't aware that a new one was coming out (well, an old one newly being released). Shall pick it up at some point.

Although on Wikipedia it said it was getting released in the UK alongside Ponyo which is a LIE :p

060925milkshakevlrg11a.widec-main_Full.jpg

Today (yesterday) I got a whopping awesome milkshake!

It might make you feel sick, but this new milkshake place called Shake That by our uni has absolutely loads of stuff that it can make milshakes/smoothies with.

The one I bought had nutella, kinder bueno, smarties, chocolate sauce, cream and some other stuff that I forgot, mixed with milk. It was divine. :)

my tetris t-shirt showed up for those wondering if theirs will...

Did you get the cancelation email? Me and Moogles got eet. I sent them an email explaining how pissed off I was, and they said "we tried to get eet, blah blah blah, here's 10% off your next purchase."

Plus, to add insult to injury, they've already taken the 2 quid out of my bank. The Cheeky Fucks. If they take your money, a transaction has taken place, meaning I want what I bluddy paid for.

Did you get the cancelation email? Me and Moogles got eet. I sent them an email explaining how pissed off I was, and they said "we tried to get eet, blah blah blah, here's 10% off your next purchase."

Plus, to add insult to injury, they've already taken the 2 quid out of my bank. The Cheeky Fucks. If they take your money, a transaction has taken place, meaning I want what I bluddy paid for.

I didn't get a cancellation email just one saying it was delayed due to supplier stuff, after they sent the dispatched one. looks like i'll be flying solo with the TETRIS LOVE?

I didn't get a cancellation email just one saying it was delayed due to supplier stuff, after they sent the dispatched one. looks like i'll be flying solo with the TETRIS LOVE?

Well, I'm glad you're the only one with eet because eet's the geekiest t-shirt I have ever seeen everrr.

No, I'm not bitter. Or gutted. Or upsettings. :'(

Lucky bugger. But then, you're a pompey fan, so you could do with a bit of luck this year. :heh:

8562060x.jpg

AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO BUY THIS

CLICK THIS LINK OKAY GOOD

£11.99, if you don't buy it you're a paedophile rapist, confirmed.

Interestingly it has the Channel 4 logo on the front. It appears BBC aren't/weren't willing to release it (which I knew, and signed petitions to get it out) so assumably C4 recognised the comedy (as I trust them to/too (which ones right here?) and bought...the rights...to publish..?

Well, I'm glad you're the only one with eet because eet's the geekiest t-shirt I have ever seeen everrr.

No, I'm not bitter. Or gutted. Or upsettings. :'(

Lucky bugger. But then, you're a pompey fan, so you could do with a bit of luck this year. :heh:

nicely played...they probably could have done with my £2!

Lostprophets-The-Betrayed-494215.jpg

Haven't really listened to it yet. Not expecting miracles though, they seem to have gone a bit downhill based on the singles I've heard.

8562060x.jpg

YES! No cash now but just gone on my wish list. Brian Butterfield is especially genius. Peter Serafinowicz is consistantly hilarious if you follow him on twitter too.

2010-6.jpg

A set of new wheels for the car £10. Bargain. I have plans for them so they'll look better when I've finished with them

nicely played...they probably could have done with my £2!

In all honesty, so could have United...:'(

We're being drowned, ever so slowly. So, it's really whether you want to die quick and painfully, or slow and painfully. Gah.

CLICK THIS LINK OKAY GOOD

£11.99, if you don't buy it you're a paedophile rapist, confirmed.

Interestingly it has the Channel 4 logo on the front. It appears BBC aren't/weren't willing to release it (which I knew, and signed petitions to get it out) so assumably C4 recognised the comedy (as I trust them to/too (which ones right here?) and bought...the rights...to publish..?

There aren't many things that instantly demand my money, but that's one of them.

Lostprophets-The-Betrayed-494215.jpg

Haven't really listened to it yet. Not expecting miracles though, they seem to have gone a bit downhill based on the singles I've heard.

This band has fallen so far. I regularly hear them on Radio One on a working day, with a song that sounds like something by Busted.

When I first got into them I was about 14 and they were considered a metal band! The BBC had never heard of them, most of England hadn't, and we certainly didn't know the word "emo".

It's quite sad, really.

This band has fallen so far. I regularly hear them on Radio One on a working day, with a song that sounds like something by Busted

Strangely enough, The Betrayed reminded me a lot of TheFakeSoundOfProgress. At least a few of the non single tracks did. I think the middle two albums were their best, the others seem a bit shouty to me.

I love LostProphets, but I have to admit The Betrayed is a bit dissappointing. Might improve with a few more listens though.

Strangely enough, The Betrayed reminded me a lot of TheFakeSoundOfProgress. At least a few of the non single tracks did. I think the middle two albums were their best, the others seem a bit shouty to me.

I love LostProphets, but I have to admit The Betrayed is a bit dissappointing. Might improve with a few more listens though.

Listening to it in your car yesterday, I dont think it made much of an impression on me at all

In all honesty, so could have United...:'(

We're being drowned, ever so slowly. So, it's really whether you want to die quick and painfully, or slow and painfully. Gah.

I said this to mate. If the Glazers totally pulled out and banks etc... called in what they are owed Man Utd would be fucked...People forget that about Pompey, Sacha Gaydamak pulled out his support for the club and as a result banks called in the overdraft facilities, we are a warning to all clubs it could be you. Rather than spending all that money on players on stupid wages whilst we could have built a solid infrastructure like the stadium and training ground instead we are going bust with a falling apart decades old stadium...

Bought myself a wee car late last night

It's a 1996 SEAT Ibiza, it passed it's MOT yesterday and it taxed for 6 months so at least I know it's in good shape. Just have to get used to it as it's very different from the car I'm doing my lessons in.

It's old but I'm chuffed with it :).

00421551_main_m.jpg

These babies for £45 with postage, in the sale. Breaking them in in a minute :D

Bought myself a wee car late last night

It's a 1996 SEAT Ibiza, it passed it's MOT yesterday and it taxed for 6 months so at least I know it's in good shape. Just have to get used to it as it's very different from the car I'm doing my lessons in.

It's old but I'm chuffed with it :).

Its a petrol I assume? You're probably learning in a diesel, which would make them worlds apart. Give the petrol a bit of gassss! woo.