gavinstacey_lrg.jpg

£6

GAVIN--STACEY-S2-FRONT.jpg

£10

pd_bodybutter_passionfruit.jpg

£6

pd-Black-Velvet-Apricot-Shower-Gel.jpg

£3 Bodyshop Black Velvet Apricot Shower Gel

What happened to the Lion Book? Tell me you still believe.

That lion book is probably the best present I've ever received in my life.

It's still alive and kicking, but it's too unwieldy to carry around, and doesn't have dates in it, which this one does, so its easier to organise my life.

This post is 100% joke but just pondering what your responses and faces would have been like had I not added this.

Oo and I was all ready to quote Stephen King as well. Good one :laughing:

At first I was going to post:

what%2Bthe%2Bfuck%2Bhave%2Byou%2Bdone.jpg

But then I read this:

This post is 100% joke but just pondering what your responses and faces would have been like had I not added this.

601946boxart_160w.jpg

P-124496-thLGSo7UEB-1.jpg

GTA_Advance_Box_Art.jpg

I now have at least one version of all the GTAs. Collection win!

41nlIWg9-UL._SS500_.jpg

Remote shutter release. Can also get extra long exposure photos, so I can get results like this. My camera only does exposures of 60 seconds max. With this thing, I can have exposures as long as the button is pressed, so in theory infinite.

Edited by Goafer

canon-450d.jpg

I just spent the most I ever thought I'd ever spend on a camera, on a fairly basic budget one at that.

£375 :D

I now have at least one version of all the GTAs. Collection win!

Remote shutter release. Can also get extra long exposure photos, so I can get results like this. My camera only does exposures of 60 seconds max. With this thing, I can have exposures as long as the button is pressed, so in theory infinite.

Is that done over like 5 hours or something?

Well for a star to make a full circle would take 24 hours, so you could figure out how long the exposure is by working out how much of a circle is made by the lines.

I'd guess 2 hours maybe? That's a long time to hold a button and wait. May even have to invest in a couple of rather special batteries.

DoubleDiscTeensTH.jpg

AND

51gjCyxx3uL.jpg

£8 together at Tesco.

Also noticed there is a sequel to shitpiece film Donnie Darko, does it blow as many goats as the original?

I don't think anyone who has purchased Hairspray and Angels and Demons has the right to judge films :heh:

S Darko is supposedly really bad (I've never seen it). Probably still better than Angels & Demons though.

Probably still better than Angels & Demons though.

Not a fans then?

I read the book years ago... Can't remember much of it. I know I didn't hate it though.

Larsvontrierantichristposter.jpg

£10

cook_the_thief_his_wife_and_her_lover_dvd.jpg

£5 (apparently great, recommended to me with too much vigour)

Doom_Patrol_Vol01.jpg

£9

I never spend this much money in one go. (On things for myself)

Theory Test - £31

lplate.jpg

Booked it for two weeks time, should be enough time to learn what I don't know and practice some of the online tests.

Theory Test - £31

Booked it for two weeks time, should be enough time to learn what I don't know and practice some of the online tests.

My g/f is currently practising her Theory Test. Is it me, or has the Hazard Perception test completely gone to shit? It's just so ludicrously inconsistent.

We watched one clip where you had to click as soon as you saw a Motorbike up ahead, even though you didn't have to slow down/pass it for another 10 seconds or so. Fine, makes sense. But then another clip had a horse and cart, but clicking as soon as you saw it was way too early, even though you could see it for a good 10-15 seconds, the window for clicking was only while the vehicle slowed down to overtake it.

Also occasionally they just completely miss things/make things up. There was one for a car slowing down at a roundabout, how is that a hazard?? But then 20 seconds later the camera car has to stop for a woman pushing a pram across the road, not at a crossing of any kind, and that isn't considered a hazard! Ridiculous.

Heh I've been looking at driving theory stuff myself the last few days. Seems the test costs 15 euro here, and we don't have the hazard perception thingie (as far as I'm aware). Just 50 multiple choice questions (you need to get 41/50).

Think I'll go and do mine soon too, after I've gone and had an eye check-up first heh.

Heh I've been looking at driving theory stuff myself the last few days. Seems the test costs 15 euro here, and we don't have the hazard perception thingie (as far as I'm aware). Just 50 multiple choice questions (you need to get 41/50).

Think I'll go and do mine soon too, after I've gone and had an eye check-up first heh.

That's really easy. I think we have to get 43/50 as well as passing the hazard perception.