NEurope

Also I couldn't pay him for all the sex he gave me.

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you. Those magic beans you gave me were shit. I mean they did get me into the clouds, but some giant great big bastard tried to kill me. Jokes on him though, I stole his golden egg machine. Dumb fucker.

bsi_ratm88.gif

£11.99 including P+P and £1 goes to the Shelter charity. Over £100,000 raised, I believe.

She's really really strange looking.

It's her square jaw which confuses me at times.

You know, I understand you collect DS games... but most of those are just absolute shit. I don't see the point in owning/collecting those. =/

Fight the power Ine. ReZ, use your money for better things. Like better games.

Some of them might be good. But...yeah. It really isn't my fault though. I literally cannot help but see "£4.98" and resist it. To me under £5 for a whole game is just...its almost offensive to me. Even if they are shit. As (Flameboy?) once said, you'd pay £8-£10 for a cinema trip which is two hours, so if these games entertain me for an hour they've done their job.

You'd rather pay £20 for 4 games which will satisfy you for an hour, than one good game for £20 which'll give you pr0 enjoyment for 40 hours?

Some of them might be good. But...yeah. It really isn't my fault though. I literally cannot help but see "£4.98" and resist it. To me under £5 for a whole game is just...its almost offensive to me. Even if they are shit. As (Flameboy?) once said, you'd pay £8-£10 for a cinema trip which is two hours, so if these games entertain me for an hour they've done their job.

Well My local cinema is £5 with student card. Couple that with orange wednesday and your games need to bring you 4-5 hours of enjoyment for it to be worth it.

Well My local cinema is £5 with student card. Couple that with orange wednesday and your games need to bring you 4-5 hours of enjoyment for it to be worth it.

Well said Moogmon.

LOGIC OVERLOAD.

rezca.jpg

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

You'd rather pay £20 for 4 games which will satisfy you for an hour, than one good game for £20 which'll give you pr0 enjoyment for 40 hours?

I'd rather do both. Which is why I do both....if you look at the top of the post I paid £40 for a brand new game. :idea:

Well said Moogmon.

LOGIC OVERLOAD.

rezca.jpg

Logic overload? Yeah you guys are right I'll use my student card in future.....

Logic overload? Yeah you guys are right I'll use my student card in future.....

I was basing it on myself. But just using orange wednesday your ticket should be less then £4. So about 3 hours of enjoyment is needed.

I was basing it on myself. But just using orange wednesday your ticket should be less then £4. So about 3 hours of enjoyment is needed.

Don't buy em then. ;)

PS3 Trigger-deeleys

31SE6oHvfyL._SS400_.jpg

Street Fighter "Crappy Figures Edition" (It was real cheap)

sfivcollectors.jpg

Pans Labyrinth Bluray

519LhZZf82L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Some awesome mints in a NES Controller tin

Nintendo-NES-controller-mints-l.jpg

Presents for Dad:

The Eye Bluray

51UOENPpgYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Cloverfield Bluray

Cloverfield_Blu-ray.jpg

I Robot Bluray

I,+Robot+Blu-ray+Movie+Review.jpg

Why don't you just not go to the cinema or buy crap games? Then you save £5 each game!

Most films are poo anyway. :p

I wish I was your dad. You've spent a fortune on him.

All my dad asked for for Christmas was toiletries and slippers. Its the same every year for his birthday as well- he's deadly to buy for. I'd already went ahead and started buying stuff for him and had picked up the Star Trek film from this year on DVD (he wanted to see it in the cinema but I went with some friends instead). The thing is though, buy the time I asked him for any specific present ideas and he said to buy him slippers and toiletries :zzz: ...he also added to "not bother with any DVDs cos sure the films will come onto Sky anyway..."

Lol.

(Earlier today I had a turkey, ham, stuffing and cranberry panini which I bought. :santa:)

I wish I was your dad. You've spent a fortune on him.

In all fairness, those Blurays above were about £5 each.

I think I may have spent just over £150 on him in total.

I'm not sure what's going on this year, but I'm in an odd mood where I just keep buying presents. Maybe I just want to break from the rest of the year when it's all "Ooh recession, don't spend money!". Apparently this year people spent more than usual on presents.

Why don't you just not go to the cinema

Dude! You're totally trying to cock block me!

think I may have spent just over £150 on him in total.

That's more than I've spent on my whole family...

I spent just under £50 on my entire family (my mum and two sisters). I don't really see the need to go over the top.

What did you get them?

I got my sister BSG: The Final Season. I got my other sister a cool bag from the Tate Modern and a little Sackboy and I got my mum 'The Double Life of Véronique' on DVD.

Everyone sorted with good gifts. Don't really know what adding more to that would be worth.

Think I spent £20 on my mother and tried to budget everyone else at £15. Don't think I went over with any of them.

2600.jpg

£3 for my cousin (and not the German (?) version either)

Ordered her the Hannah Montana Movie DVD she asked for 2 weeks ago and it hasn't turned up >_< This is a small placeholder like gift. Fuck you BangCD/Miley Cyrus!

dq0heo.jpg

Mio from K-On Nendoroid :D Was the guitar MEANT to come in two pieces? The body of it was seperate from the neck, but I wasn't sure if it was meant to be. It kinda looked like it was broken.

Also, Spirit Tracks guide and a 1983 CD cuz it was the year I was born and downloading music is too modern for me.

Why does anyone care if ReZ buys shitty games?

People on here buy huge amounts of shit but no one mentions it.

I'm in the Christmas fucking spirit here.

Stop being annoying.

Today I bought:

A slave child from Africa.

Time of arrival - next boat.