NEurope

158862m.jpg

Thaught it was time i started adding some simpsons to my collection. Going to order a set every month i think

£14.99 from play

Cashed the checks for my car tax refund and RedBubble sales today, so I had me a bit of a spend:

SP_A0131.jpg

Rooski hat, purple shirt, Yes Man and Moon.

Haven't bought this yet, but I'm looking for a decent military surplus site that sells a one:

IMG_2659.JPG

I have a thing for hats, despite rarely wearing them.

Also got a mullet chop. No pictures today, but this is from last time I got it cut and it looks pretty much the same.

Before:

13933_305342630580_509970580_9592089_5993251_n.jpg

After:

n509823595_1307807_5364.jpg

I seriously think I leave it 9 months or so between cuts. Cheap as fuck though.

Edited by Goafer

Lemon-Verbena-Tea.jpg

lemon verbena tea

Organic-Spearmint-Tea_large.jpg

spearmint tea

The spearmint is fab for dieting, and I haven't tried the Lemon verbena yet :bouncy:

spearmint tea

The spearmint is fab for dieting, and I haven't tried the Lemon verbena yet :bouncy:

I thought they were illegal substances at first. :grin:

Just spent £101 on Train tickets, Leeds on the 4th, then sheffield on the 12th !_!

Also just bought two t-shirts online, but they haven't arrived yet so no pictures :p

94_large.jpg

400 for the bicycle and 120 for lot of accesories that should have been included with the bicycle imo.

11 for the new Twilight movie tomorrow.

Been doing alot of spending, but most recently:

3512999m.jpg

£140 with entertainment pack. Going to poke around inside my pro console after the disc tray died.

270736b.jpg

Picked up for me in America, I think it was around ~$42/£26

High School Musical 3 - Finally

Mean Girls

The Notebook

Hills Have Eyes 2 - Worst purchase ever.

Desperate Housewives Season 1 & 2

Drag Me To Hell

A couple of jumpers and a frankly amazing pair of Spongebob themed Pac-man boxers. May just be my favourite purchase ever.

I went shopping today. Bought loads of Bat For Lashes-y stuff (which I'll post tomorrow), and I also bought this top:

Photo194.jpg

At first I was stunned by the Escher birds, and then I was more-so stunned by the fact it only has one sleeve.

The Escher birds save it.

I bought a similarly camp tshirt the other day

kc07pu.png

Im far too skinny / straight to pull off the sleeves. Good thing I pretty much always wear a cardigan / hoodie ect.

Cashed the checks for my car tax refund and RedBubble sales today, so I had me a bit of a spend:

SP_A0131.jpg

I have that hat :D :D Rivarr island? I love it too much.

I have that hat :D :D Rivarr island? I love it too much.

Yeah, I was drawn in by the hat, which was in the window. The neck on the shirt is annoying though, it's too big so it hangs down. It's borderline nipple revealing.

L4D2, MW2, 4 DVD's, driving lessons, nights out etc.

£a months wages

faegargle

Meh, I just don't see the point in just one sleeve if you have two arms.

Aaaahhh, but what do I know about fashion and looking good?

A fair bit if you say that.

You have:

Vests = no sleeves.

T-shirts = short sleeves.

Jumpers/hoodies/those long length thin fabric things [for pussies (I kid)] = long sleeves.

You can't remix them.

I don't see the point of football tops as fashion. We're all wacky and different :heh:

Well it's like religious shit. Except Jesus doesn't change his design every year, and makes two colours in case he battles someone in the same shade.

But I also fail to see the point.

I'm only ever going to wear it in clubs, where it's ridiculously warm anyway, so it's fine.

I admire your logic here. So instead of wearing something short sleeved like a t-shirt, you're wearing something with one long sleeve and no sleeve at all.

I can see the 50/50 remixed to 75/25 thing you're going for. But you haven't factored in the fact you'll look like a complete tool.

Please tell me your only going to wear that otside your house for a bet.

I keep thinking the exact same thing with ReZ and that shit "hat" he wears [i know other members have it, but they might be able to actually pull it off (actually I'm yet to see images of those who have been proud to own one show it {I might've missed it})] *pr0 bracket usage*

However with his "Comedy" Rainbow, even he has dropped it for some "sketches". I believe even him to be too embarassed.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Agh, be quiet Evil, you're acting like a tool.

Much Love, Wesley.

I'll do a ReZ and thank a post which is negative in my direction.

But I appreciate, like I gave, your honesty. I will always treasure our relationship, and think on you with fond memories, warm feelings, and a special place in my heart. Your friend in time, "Doc" EEVILMURRAY. November 22, 2009.

A fair bit if you say that.

But you haven't factored in the fact you'll look like a complete tool.

You made my morning a lot better for that comment hahaha. Seriously though it gets worse everytime i see it. It shos off you hour glass figure and birthing hips well though haha.

I can see the 50/50 remixed to 75/25 thing you're going for. But you haven't factored in the fact you'll look like a complete tool.

Whats worse; going out dressed like a tool and going out and turning into a tool? The people that he goes out with probably won't care as they'll know him and his personality/style etc anyway and most of the other people he sees will probably be drunk strangers who may comment but would forget ten minutes later.

a frankly amazing pair of Spongebob themed Pac-man boxers. May just be my favourite purchase ever.

I'm intrigued (and no, thats not a 'can I see your underwear' :p). Where'd you get them from?

Whats worse; going out dressed like a tool and going out and turning into a tool?

Depends what you're wearing.

Christmas shoppings:

the-slanket.jpg

It's a blanket. WITH SLEEVES.

Cunningly entitled a Slanket. £30 though.

Depends what you're wearing.

Christmas shoppings:

the-slanket.jpg

It's a blanket. WITH SLEEVES.

Cunningly entitled a Slanket. £30 though.

You act as if its new and nobody has heard of a slanket....dude they are so July.

You act as if its new and nobody has heard of a slanket....dude they are so July.

People knew of this madness called a Slanket before this topic?...

I must get out from under this rock.

Well theres that. And I spotted my first one in The Works 2 months ago. Plus Tescos not long after that.