NEurope

Don't lie ReZ! you are definately in it for Robert Patternson. I've seen your matching curtain and duvet set!

blog-candy.jpg

I went to cybercandy and blew £20 on imported sweets and a can of mountain dew

3x Tickets To

new-moon-poster-teaser.jpg

Saturday.

FTWZ.

<3 Kristen Stewart TBH. So much.

I'm sorry but...

throw-up.jpg

I fucking hated the first film.

Don't lie ReZ! you are definately in it for Robert Patternson. I've seen your matching curtain and duvet set!

Its true. Its all true. :cry:

I'm sorry but...

throw-up.jpg

I fucking hated the first film.

No way man! You must not have watched it hard enough.

nov09sega.jpg

I got one of these yesterday too. Makes the Mega Drive games on the site much more enjoyable than previously.

How much did you pay?

£40. I couldn't find anywhere offering a good price.

I don't die when I eat mince.

Yet....

I was taking about the cows (or donkeys if you're eating Tescos Value) obviously. :heh:

quorn-mince.jpg

Twice (2 for £3). All the fun, none of the death :heh:

I doubt there is any fun in it. And yes i have unfortunatly had quorn before. Massive shout out to the butchers you make my life great. haha

I doubt there is any fun in it. And yes i have unfortunatly had quorn before. Massive shout out to the butchers you make my life great. haha

Quorn is great. In my opinion way better than meat, tastes nicer. Doesn't have any of those horribly icky pieces of fat that you find in meat (among other things that I can't even identify).

Quorn is great. In my opinion way better than meat, tastes nicer. Doesn't have any of those horribly icky pieces of fat that you find in meat (among other things that I can't even identify).

Dont try an identify it just eat it. I just fail to see the point in making meat type products that arnt meat.

Cause meat tastes amazing and is like...the greatest food, but some people don't like the idea that what they're eating was once walking around/was bred for the sole purpose of consumption by humans.

So technically "same" taste without having to kill the animal/s.

I don't believe it would taste the same though. I can imagine it tastes like the colour beige.

Dont try an identify it just eat it. I just fail to see the point in making meat type products that arnt meat.

Eh I like to know what I'm eating. Hard pieces and fat pieces in meat isn't really yummy to me. And what do you fail to see? Quorn is made for people who don't like meat/don't want animals to be killed.

As for the taste, I think it usually tastes nicer than meat, but then again I hate the taste of most meat.

Its healthier, for yourself and for the animals.

Anyway, I wasn't really trying to start a veggie vs meatie debate, was just a sarky comment.

I often get quorn so I don't have to worry about it going out-of-date; and it's cheaper.

Anyway, the complete collection of Extras:

extras.jpg

£10

Sigh. I despair. :grin:

Its healthier, for yourself and for the animals.

Anyway, I wasn't really trying to start a veggie vs meatie debate, was just a sarky comment.

So was my first one :)