NEurope

8771809x.jpg

£20 at Macro, has to be a contender for bargain of the year. :bouncy:

Edited by lostmario

My 4Gb of RAM for £35 (yes, it really was that cheap) that I posted a day or two back just arrived, and, by god, going from 2Gb to 6Gb makes things now feel stupidly fast. Couple that with Windows 7 being a trillion times faster than Vista, and games keep loading before I've had time to blink...

Finally managed to find a copy of Modern Warfare 2 today from Costco today!

£31.58... Look forward to playing it after Japanese class today :)

There Goes A Tenner.

*covers mouth with hands and makes noise that would suggest that beneath the hands he is either uncontrollably laughing and/or foaming at the mouth*

There Goes A Tenner.

*covers mouth with hands and makes noise that would suggest that beneath the hands he is either uncontrollably laughing and/or foaming at the mouth*

It's just the fact that I walked in HMV, just aiming to browse. I saw Annie, and was like "Because she was a bonny lass." Then I saw the blinder that is La Roux, and was quickly in the quicksand.

Didn't even realise they are arguably the two most essential pop albums to buy ever. If I had been serving me at the till, I would have said "This tornado loves you."

Two multipacks of Monster Munch [buy one get one fr33]

Rolo Cookies

White choc chip cookies.

Money well spent I say.

I bought two Oxfam unwrapped gifts for my Mum, Dad and both their partners.

I put the custom message of:

"Instead of buying a luxury bath set or that favourite movie on DVD; I thought it could go towards a goat for Mwenye and his family. So when you’re having a sub-average bath and watching The Great Escape re-run, you can think of Mwenye riding his goat."

I thought it was tongue in-cheek but still not insulting and making a humorous point?

The non-custom message was very poo.

They were also the Ricky Gervais cards, so they'll be treated to a Plamglotis or Clunge Ambler.

il_430xN.102163099.jpg

Saw this over at GoNintendo and thought I have to have it and so I cracked.

I don't normally make impulse buys, but what the heck.

It's relieved me of some of my disappointment of not getting Tales of Symphonia 2 today - that will have to wait until tomorrow now.

album-rave-un2-the-joy-fantastic.jpg

£2.98

VERY bizarre Cd packaging. never seen anything quite like it. It looks like it might have been some sort of new jewel case design at the time? (obv can't see from that pic)

Speaking of Prince album covers I love that someone at work (Woolies) once picked up this one and said "oh hello whose this cheek...oh god its a man!"

Good times.

Speaking of Prince album covers I love that someone at work (Woolies) once picked up this one and said "oh hello whose this cheek...oh god its a man!"

Good times.

Haha! Apparently the cover was a bit "..." at the time and people attribute it's relatively poor sales to the cover.

I think it's alright...technically one of his better covers artistically. Most have dated horrifically. It's also a brilliant album. :bouncy:

Well, I've just been buying (and "acquiring") all his main albums. He has like...30. So...

Two multipacks of Monster Munch [buy one get one fr33]

Rolo Cookies

White choc chip cookies.

Money well spent I say.

Lovely jubbly. All stuff which I lurrrve.

Things that I've bought this past week:

8771809x.jpg

£32 from ASDA

currentcoveruk.jpg

£1 (special subscription offer - starting to really like this mag)

44188bb?wid=660&resmode=sharp&op_usm=1.1,0.5,0,0

£45 - not liking them that much but will use them for gym most likely.