NEurope

They've bullshitted me and have pushed it back:

Delivery estimate: 29 Sep 2009 - 5 Oct 2009

Dispatch estimate: 28 Sep 2009 - 2 Oct 2009

omg dude!

erm just got this e-mail!

Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched using Royal Mail.

omg dude!

erm just got this e-mail!

BULLSHIT! :blank:

I'm still waitings. But I have noticed they've put the price up to £13.18.

Today's purchases:

Pearl Jam x2 - Ten and Vs. - £7 from HMV

All of This and Nothing by The Psychedelic Furs - £5

Pearl Jam x2 - Ten and Vs. - £7 from HMV

Nice one GP! :bowdown:

My lastest purchase...

342218ps_500h.jpg

Yep... I caved in :sad: but oh well I got it for the equivelant of about £20 so... *is happy* :D

p340793.jpg

£14.

Some other bits of food shopping, less exciting.

Bought it on recommendation, but the name does amuse me.

Dungarees!!!

£90 new but I got them for £15. Killer bargain.

You and your off-kilter fashion sense... :heh:

£90 new but I got them for £15. Killer bargain.[/color]

I should fucking hope so. I wouldn't buy them personally. But even if I were a fan I wouldn't pay £90 for them. My step dad was saying how he'd passed on jeans to us [from our step brother] which were Paul Smith and worth £90 each. Personally it don't mean shit to me. A pair of jeans is a pair of jeans, I don't care if some bell-end has written his name all over my denim. Chances are my shirt is covering his gangland branding.

Paul Smith jeans Vs. jeans from Peacocks. A fraction of the price, lasts just as long and noone knows the difference.

I should fucking hope so. I wouldn't buy them personally. But even if I were a fan I wouldn't pay £90 for them. My step dad was saying how he'd passed on jeans to us [from our step brother] which were Paul Smith and worth £90 each. Personally it don't mean shit to me. A pair of jeans is a pair of jeans, I don't care if some bell-end has written his name all over my denim. Chances are my shirt is covering his gangland branding.

Paul Smith jeans Vs. jeans from Peacocks. A fraction of the price, lasts just as long and noone knows the difference.

Was having a discussion about this on the way home from work. Workmate was wearing an ordinary blue shirt (it was a designer label, but didn't have any branding on it) which he said cost £60. I have one very similar which was £15. I don't get it. I also spent a grand total of £70 on 4 pairs of jeans, whereas most people would pay more than that for just one pair. I don't get it. There's no difference and it makes it all the more frustrating when you have to buy a new pair..

People do know the difference.

I am yet to meet someone who gives a shit. And by that I mean someone who looks at peoples clothes and say "Shit, that isn't Ted Baker, you faker you!" Some prick who isn't Gok Wang.

Was having a discussion about this on the way home from work. Workmate was wearing an ordinary blue shirt (it was a designer label, but didn't have any branding on it) which he said cost £60. I have one very similar which was £15. I don't get it. I also spent a grand total of £70 on 4 pairs of jeans, whereas most people would pay more than that for just one pair. I don't get it. There's no difference and it makes it all the more frustrating when you have to buy a new pair..

Word to your mother.

Today i bought:

4522410486.jpg

£2.50 - They are round now, but cant find an image of the new design.

I also bought:

Chocolate sponge Cake

£0.40

Regular sponge Cake

£0.40

Fiendsh Fancies

£0.40

Vienese whirls

£0.40

Battenbourg 350g

£0.40

Aero Bars x40

£3.60

Giant Aero Bar x4

£1

Might hae been more, but cant remember.

Bought them to share with my family :)

People do know the difference.

Seconded.

But i personally am not for spending silly amount of money on jeans. I buy pritty much all my jeans from River Island. I can tell the difference between say river island jeans or cheap tesco/peackocs what ever. I would love to spend silly amounts on jeans but i cant bring myself to spend much over £40 on a pair.

Before you get offended im not saying theres anything wrong with cheap jeans. Just that people can tell the difference.

People can tell the difference yes, but there is a good middle-ground... buying Jeans when they are in the sale, I got a nice £40 or so pair of Wrangler's for about £20. :)

You and your off-kilter fashion sense... :heh:

They're Carhartt. I couldn't resist.

Yeah, it depends on the item of clothing tbh. Jeans, I love my Levi's so I wouldn't spend anything over and above what those cost. T-shirts, I would have once said nothing over £30 (maybe £40 at a violent push) but yesterday I got an absolutely amazing Nicole Fahri t-shirt from the London Fashion show and it looks just awesome (I nabbed it for free of course, and saying that I'm still not sure I spend the money). You can actually tell with t-shirts, and even though you can tell with jeans it matters a lot less after you've bought a level of quality.

Shoes, a good pair are invaluable. I usually spend about £60 on them and then ride them out for a good couple years.

Ultimate, there are things I think are reasonable spending a bomb on and things that you can but why bother imo. My watch probably cost more than my room, bricks and all, but I'm happy with that because it's a fantastic watch that is quality.

Only 3 types of people wear dungarees: lesbians, rednecks and Wesley Snipes in Demolition man.

Can't say I'm a lesbian but if I undo one of he straps I can do red neck. Granted a clean, well spoken red neck, but a red neck nonetheless. :heh:

I'm not going to wear these regularly, probably just once every few months. They are surprisingly comfortable though. I'd imagine a bit like Homer's moo moo.

homer_mumu.jpg

Generally there is a difference. I get the shirt thing because I've got a nice YSL shirt but I'd rather wear my easy iron M&S shirt (No ironing? F*ck yeah!). End of the day, like everything, it's your own valuation that matters.

Also, with expensive stuff just go to the sales. Everything becomes really cheap. I buy summer stuff for next summer, t'is great.

I bought:

73331_md.jpg

$55 down from $80. Bargain!

I like this a lot.

You can definitely tell the difference between cheap and expensive clothes, some things are worth paying more for some aren't. It's all about mixing and matching!

Agreed about the clothes....you can tell when someone is wearing Primark from say River Island for example. Or in the case of my best mate, Marks and Spencers from River Island lol. He wears M&S and I wear River Island/Topman...sometimes I wish he would dress a bit nicely. Dresses like my grandad!

I gots the Pokemon TCG feaver and the pescription more cow...TCG boosters

341811ps_500h.jpg

x2

and a Cutting Edge starter deck

and x1 Supreme Victors Booster

and a Cappacino Tart from the continental market..a Fiver..but bloody lovely

TOo much BUT some for good prices...

£25.36

416I-XbYMDL._SS400_.jpg

£6.98 Each

All from amazon...wonder how much of my money that site has received...

511zxvDbxCL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

BRILLIANT BRILLIANT Film

51pzDJULbZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This film is just crazy and it seems like amazon ran out of stock.

51ElD7WeZ1L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Really impressed with this film when I watched it on Film 4 awhile back.

51JPJOcNKZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Not seen this one but seems promising.

EDIT: Forgot to add the icing on this proverbial cake:

51rRYsznesL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Not arrived yet ¬_¬

51z4G3GDg6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Collectors Edition. VERRY nice. :D

Edited by Deathjam