NEurope

Awesome for the link. I've ordered it already. As such I need to sort out thyis Amazon Prime thing. As mentioned here earlier after the trial it goes into use automatically. Taking how much a month/year?

EDIT:

21 April 2009 £47.97 Solo/Maestro ***-****

Expires at April 2010. This would be fucking automatic as well I bet. Good thing I got a new card, thus a new number. I fucking hope I order enough stuff to get free delivery to make up for this. Almost £50 a year?! Christ...

Don't worry, you'll listen to it once then barely listen to it much again. Finding most of the songs boring as fuck. Well... I did anyway. Needless to say I've not bought a Muse album since.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Nice purchase Nathan :D I actually bought that recently too but have yet to listen to it, will probably tomorrow though...

Got this for just over a fiver today...

Pixie-Lott.jpg

And that's the last CD I buy for a while now... maybe... >.>

MY SIG!

IT'S WORKING! :p

MY SIG!

IT'S WORKING! :p

Indeed it is, damn Pixie's power of persuasion!

where'd you get it from just over a fiver? :)

On Play.com, via Play-Trade, one as-new copy, presumably played only once, so I decided to give Pixie a good home as I can pretty much guarentee she will get played a good few times I'm sure. :D

rammstein-interview.jpg

6x tickets to see Rammstein at the LG Arena in Birmingham on 3rd Feb 2010. Cost me 268 bloody quid! >< But it'll deffinitely be worth it!!! :grin:

rammstein-interview.jpg

6x tickets to see Rammstein at the LG Arena in Birmingham on 3rd Feb 2010. Cost me 268 bloody quid! >< But it'll deffinitely be worth it!!! :grin:

I'm hopefully going to that! :D

31lmo6tSVCL._SS400_.jpg

for a fiver! for the upcoming year. Wanted to see what the commotion is about for moleskines

What's your delivery estimate? Despite me using Prime they're saying about 25th-7th Oct.

Bought myself a bunch of new clothes earlier today. 2 pairs of Stonewash Jeans, a T-Shirt and a Belt (Navy Blue).

Last weeks purchases

342610ps_500h.jpg

What's your delivery estimate? Despite me using Prime they're saying about 25th-7th Oct.

I went for the cheapist ala free option without prime and it says

Delivery estimate: 28 Sep 2009 - 1 Oct 2009

Dispatch estimate: 23 Sep 2009 - 24 Sep 2009

I went for the cheapist ala free option without prime and it says

They've bullshitted me and have pushed it back:

Delivery estimate: 29 Sep 2009 - 5 Oct 2009

Dispatch estimate: 28 Sep 2009 - 2 Oct 2009

Halo ODST 34.99 from Tesco. Not really played it much yet, been too distracted catching up with the new season of american tv.

Halo ODST 34.99 from Tesco. Not really played it much yet, been too distracted catching up with the new season of american tv.

Argh! no... it'll be there tempting me after work >.> plus I can get it for £31.50 with my 10% off... :heh:

P10396173.jpg

I got it for what would convert to about 11 pounds.

Which is great for something that has about 7 discs of extra content I might never look at.

And your bean hunting.

And your bean hunting.

Haha I totally have bean (OMG DID YOU GET IT?!). Your bean game is "officially" more addictive than the new halo!

sept09digaea2.jpg

I prefer Disgaea 3, but the the gameplay improvements in Disgaea 2 make this a more enticing game than the original for PSP, despite the less fun story and characters.

sept09pixiv.jpg

The fabulous highlights so far from Pixiv. Some wonderful artwork within these pages!