NEurope

But it has Simon Pegg and comics and drugs and Jessica Stevenson and Nick Frost and Brian and a dog.

I, I have no more words. :heh:

Spaced is awesome. :D

How is it? I have been thinking of getting a new mouse but haven't been to forthright in making a decision. Plus i compute on a glass surface and optical devices fail on those, though I do have a mouse mat but it is a tad small.

get a laser mouse, they work on nearly all surfaces.

Indeed Laser mouse ftw! I use...

zwib85.jpg

'Tis awesome fo' sho'. :awesome:

51pxwkIlnZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

fullmetal19.jpg

It has been a while since I last bought one of these. I hope I can still remember what last happened... :p

A new iPod Nano for my girlfriend, a sort of joint good luck/well done on getting a job gift. Still waiting on the second part though.

iPod-nano-8gb-yellow-large.jpg

And also the deposit on a new flat, although it's a rental rather than a buy. Much nicer than the current place and cheaper too! Great times.

How is it? I have been thinking of getting a new mouse but haven't been to forthright in making a decision. Plus i compute on a glass surface and optical devices fail on those, though I do have a mouse mat but it is a tad small.

Sorry, I didn't see your reply in this thread. I've seen you'd made your own though, so I posted in there. I'll see how good the mouse is tomorrow, and will let you know! ^^

sept09yotsu.jpg

Gacha Gacha Next Revolution Volume 10 :D

Yotsuba Vol 6! Glad Del Rey picked this series up!!

sept09pron.jpg

Suikoden III US import :D Finally I can say I've played them all :D

And yes. Blu-ray imported cosplay filth. Without censorship, would be a 8/10. As it stands, I'd give it a 6. :-p

sept09pron.jpg

And yes. Blu-ray imported cosplay filth. Without censorship, would be a 8/10. As it stands, I'd give it a 6. :-p

We can see it's a bit naughty 'cos we can see that one's pants. :eek:

(If you're looking, just left of the top-centre girl. And now I've just seen the far-right top girl and I'm like "Fuck!")

awesome game :) was lucky enough to get it via lovefilm on hire

Me too :D Great game.

Suikoden III! Awesome choice there!

342610ps_500h.jpg

Zavvi gave me WET for £17.95 :) Why does the cover look like she has a nose for snorting cocaine?

334565ps_500h.jpg

343489ps_500h.jpg

343154ps_500h.jpg

[ATTACH]2928[/ATTACH]

Today's Purchases:

Leon: Director's Cut - £12.99 from HMV

WET (360) - £34.99 from Gamestation, all on credit though

Didn't realise that Leon is a re-release because they deleted the original copy or something like that. That's what the woman served me said. Still, look forward to watching it again.

avenegers2.jpg

Ultimate Avengers #2 (Although I am still waiting for #1 to arrive ¬_¬)

And that Moon Knight Saga was free ^^

Was considering buying a 360 or PS3 today but I couldnt decide and thought I'd wait for some Christmas/January bundle bargains, so on the way home I picked up these two from ASDA :-

9600837x.jpg

£15

9554628x.jpg

£22

A new book to read at work in-between calls :-

6176975x.jpg

hero-aero-mcflurry.jpg

Aero McFlurry - best McFlurry I've had since I first tasted the Oreo one in 07' :heh:

Didn't realise that Leon is a re-release because they deleted the original copy or something like that. That's what the woman served me said. Still, look forward to watching it again.

One of my favouite films, but it's been ages since I've seen it as my idiot of a cousin borrowed it off me, and returned it to me without the bloody disk, and we rarely see her nowadays. That was around 4 years ago, so I'll be sure to pick this up soon.