NEurope

I got this a month or so back and the sound quality is orgasmic. Good choice!

This is most encouraging to hear, I should be receiving it tomorrow with any luck and I can't wait! :D

Other recent purchases...

341490ps_500h.jpg

342953ps_500h.jpg

I'm loving The Beatles RockBand so far, gonna give GH5 a go in a little bit, I didn't know that it lets you use ANY combination of instruments in certain modes :o four guitars could be potentially epic!

graduation-(2).gif

8 x Graduation Tickets - £132

(okay my mom paid as I get it for free)

I never thought we'd be able to get that many. However this means my whole family (except the brother I don't speak to and his knocked up finacee) are going which will be...interesting. Think I can sneak gin in under my gown?

Dragon Quest Swords

Just curious as to what you thought of this? It's one of those games that's been flitting in and out of my radar for a while and I see it's now on offer in a shop here in Belfast, just want to be sure if it's worth parting with? Certainly looks interesting from what I've seen but reviews have been mixed.

Just curious as to what you thought of this? It's one of those games that's been flitting in and out of my radar for a while and I see it's now on offer in a shop here in Belfast, just want to be sure if it's worth parting with? Certainly looks interesting from what I've seen but reviews have been mixed.

Yes, it is worth getting if it's cheap. I enjoyed it alot. Hurts your arm though.

Should have it tomorrow or on Monday.

YES wispa gold! I just had one! *high fives villan*

I think our dom has an endless supply of money! That must be it!

*High-fives Raining*

Christ, it went all the way to Ballymena...that's one awesome 'five!

More Wispa Golds will be mine soon. Om, nom, and nom.

I wish I had as much money as Dom...all the Wispa Golds...

@ Domster - That's a pretty good price on Section 8. Have been thinking of getting it just for the sake of it so I'll have to have a look at Zavvi's site and see if it's still that price because I'd get it at that.

I bought myself a wispa gold today for the first time.

Oh lord I came everywhere.

It was godly <3

I've also ordered Dissidia, I hope that comes soon, it's been awhile since i've bought anything for my psp :/

It was godly <3

Wouldn't it be a bit sticky?

It was godly <3

They should use this to advertise them...

Wispa-Gold-resized.jpg

"Wispa Gold... an orgasm-worth inside every bar!"

I had my first one yesterday. It wasn't overly exciting, just nicer than most things with caramel in, which basically makes something taste worse in the first place.

those chocolate bars were the reason i was obese when i was younger....still not gonna stop me from getting one now

haul13thsept2009.jpg

xbox console in near mint inside, + maximo toejam earl 3 metal slug 5 kloona 2 £15

r type final £1.50

the warriers £1

lumines 50p

rage racer £1

pokemon yellow guide 50p

7 minty fresh master system games £2.50

also picked up this week dirt 2 and the beatles

!! Where did you manage to get that Pokemon Yellow guide for 50p?

I want one :'( (I got alot off official guides, just like getting them to go along with the game)

I still got the NOM Gold/Silver guide. I don't know why but it's a sexy addition to my literary collection.

I have to say I'm amazed by the amount of people who have bought the Beatles Rock Band. I was never that big a fan of the Beatles, let alone there being a game about this crap. PLUS! So many people buying this. You will forget about it within a month [And I'm being generous]

You will forget about it within a month [And I'm being generous]

Nah... it'll be forgotten about in a week or two, then there will be more DLC for it probably and so it'll get played again :) and even if it does get forgotten about in a month or two only a few weeks after that and it'll be Christmas :p and it'll no doubt then be dug out so that family / relatives can have a go on it, I know that'll be the case here anyway. :heh:

But seriously the game is well-made and it's a lot of fun to play :smile: now I don't like every Beatles song, some of them I find dull but there are a lot of them that are still decent by todays standards and having them available in game form is introducing them to a new audience so I think it's good and it'll definitely get played enough times to justify purchase and then some.