NEurope

Bought on Sunday

343317ps_500h.jpg

£25 w/t the Scarecrow Challenge Map-pack (Brand New)

334553ps_500h.jpg

£27 new

341490ps_500h.jpg

£39.99 weee

forgot to buy batteries though...just hope the ons I have don't conk out on me ;-;

Today's purchase:

Beatles: Rock Band - £39.99 from Gamestation

Sales person tried to make me buy one of the replica guitars and we just both laughed at the thought and both said 'They're nice but a bit too expensive'.

Today's purchase:

Beatles: Rock Band - £39.99 from Gamestation

Sales person tried to make me buy one of the replica guitars and we just both laughed at the thought and both said 'They're nice but a bit too expensive'.

Weird...guy at game tried getting me to buy the RB set o0 Said they had too many of them in stock.

31lAbNemj9L._SS500_.jpg

"Sein und Zeit" ("Being and Time") by Martin Heidegger.

First time in years that I bought a book in German language, but I think it is easier for me to read that kind of literature (it is a philosophical book) in my native language.

The Settler VI: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition

3356583m.jpg

9 GBP

Civizilation IV Complete Edition

3439123m.jpg

9 GBP

Dragon Quest Swords

1027920m.jpg

9 GBP

I thought I found one hell of a bargain, went to Play to get the pictures and discovered that Play is two-three pounds cheaper >_>

4 punds each:

Lady Vengeance

Sunshine

Alien vs Predator/Alien

The Scorpion King 2

Sentinel

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Fracture

Apartment 1303

Battle of the Forbidden City

florida-lottery.jpg

But the one we have here. Because I'm a rebel.

sweets_wham-431x300.jpg

toxicwastesludge.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

They're getting nice and cool in the fridge, ready to get snapped into sexy bitesize chunks.

sept09us.jpg

American PS2 so I can play all those RPGs we never got (I've got Radiata Stories, PM me with other recommendations to import! Considering Suikoden 3!)

Also, Dirt 2. Woo!

Sony Walkman X Series NWZ-X1060 32GB OLED MP3 Player

8821116x.jpg

Very happy because I got this for a lot less than its RRP, it doesn't come with the headphones but I'm not too fussed because I have a better pair which I really like and will continue to serve me well with this player.

It's unboxed but comes with all the other stuff and is apprently in excellent condition plus the seller has added in a pair of seinheisers to make up for the loss of the headphones that are supposed to come with it, bonus! :D

Edited by S.C.G

Western Digital Caviar Green 750 GB - £51

51WINAX2izL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hopefully this will be a nice quiet drive for my media files.

They're getting nice and cool in the fridge, ready to get snapped into sexy bitesize chunks.

I like your style.

I like your style.

..haha.. yeh, plus it makes the wrappers much easier to get off :heh:

It's frustrating when you have to spend ages getting your fingers all sticky trying to peel off bits of the wrapper that got stuck to the delicious bar inside.. only to concede defeat and chuck wrapper and all in the mouth :indeed:

The Irn Bru bars are the best :yay:

Ooo no I missed that small bit of text with all the pics. Sorry mate, my apologies.

Question though, do you enjoy reviewing the same game for multiple console, or does it get kind of boring?

No worries, I had a feeling you didn't see it, lol.

It depends how different they are. In the case of blood bowl each of the games use a different engine, but contains the same style of gameplay. The DS version for example is a top down 2d approach.

I don't actually have to write three reviews, instead I've been told to write about the PC one and then add paragraphs about the other versions and how different or if the games have any flaws about them.

Sometimes it's a bit meh, but if it's a game you enjoy then it's nice to play it again.

Would be nice if I got paid for it, but since it's for DarkZero I just get the games for free instead :) All run by people with other jobs, like N-Europe :)

Sony Walkman X Series NWZ-X1060 32GB OLED MP3 Player

8821116x.jpg

Very happy because I got this for a lot less than its RRP, it doesn't come with the headphones but I'm not too fussed because I have a better pair which I really like and will continue to serve me well with this player.

It's unboxed but comes with all the other stuff and is apprently in excellent condition plus the seller has added in a pair of seinheisers to make up for the loss of the headphones that are supposed to come with it, bonus! :D

I got this a month or so back and the sound quality is orgasmic. Good choice!