NEurope

Hey I got one of doooose! Except a 2043NW and not a 2243NW. If you're running Vista you might have some problems with some flickering, I did and do whenever I have a fresh install. But there is a work around.

Surprisingly there is no flickering. Only thing is when you turn it on, it's like...well imagine sitting next to huge speakers with the settings on max, but change that to an assault on the eyes. That's how bright the damn thing was. Not I have turned it down, I don't want to pull my eyes out.

Banana....bread.....beer? A combination only someone could think of if they had been smoking pot for like a week solid!

"Hey lets put beer and bread together, oh hell and some bananas too!"

:heh:

(sounds awesome though)

Banana....bread.....beer? A combination only someone could think of if they had been smoking pot for like a week solid!

"Hey lets put beer and bread together, oh hell and some bananas too!"

:heh:

(sounds awesome though)

Haha yeah.

I love it, first stumpled upon it in a pub few years back and now my local morrisons has just started selling it! :bowdown:

I recommend it to any Ale drinkers who are after something a bit different but yet very tasty.

Haha yeah.

I love it, first stumpled upon it in a pub few years back and now my local morrisons has just started selling it! :bowdown:

I recommend it to any Ale drinkers who are after something a bit different but yet very tasty.

is it one of those really sickening drinks that are full of sugar?

God fucking dammit - we don't have Morrisons in n.Ireland. Fuck. Now i'm disappointed :(

is it one of those really sickening drinks that are full of sugar?

God fucking dammit - we don't have Morrisons in n.Ireland. Fuck. Now i'm disappointed :(

No not at all. It tastes like a strong ale with a fruity (banana) after taste. It's about 5.2% or something so after a few you can get rather merry.

Further info:

http://www.wellsandyoungs.co.uk/wellsandyoungs/beers/ales/wells-banana-bread-beer

guitar-hero-metallica-bundle-shot.jpg

Brand new for £40 :D PS3 version as well, not the Wii one.

Would have got World Tour but I've always been a bit curious to listen to Metallica and I can trade this in for £39 at CEX if I like :)

guitar-hero-metallica-bundle-shot.jpg

Brand new for £40 :D PS3 version as well, not the Wii one.

Would have got World Tour but I've always been a bit curious to listen to Metallica and I can trade this in for £39 at CEX if I like :)

You can order this online too from comet but it's for collection from the store only. But which one should is the best to get for a guitar hero noob. World tour or metallica? Also which one has the best music?

You can order this online too from comet but it's for collection from the store only. But which one should is the best to get for a guitar hero noob. World tour or metallica? Also which one has the best music?

Simple: Are you a Metallica fan?

Haha no :heh:

I'm no Metallica fan (or I wasn't at least) but their songs are great to play along to on Guitar Hero :) I'm preferring Metallica edition to the bits of World Tour I have played.

Metallica are awesome, I can't say I listen to them all the time but every now and then I do, plus GH Metallica is really fun to play, saw them live recently and they were excellent. :D

Can you download more tracks to play songs with? Just want at least one of these guitar hero games...

Far far far FAR too much alcyhol, I am ashamed to say :(

Good night? Did crack some ones head open and ride home on a police horse?

Can you download more tracks to play songs with? Just want at least one of these guitar hero games...

If you pre-order GH5 (w/Guitar) from Play, you get GHWT (game only) freez.

Bought yesterday in London:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

All Star Superman Vol 2 (on offer in Forbidden Planet - bargain £9.99!)

And one of these!

MINT-7177-3PAK.jpg

(the green 1-up one :D nice sweets too!)

Also my g/f bought me this:

kakair_34986834.jpg

lolrandom (It's a Kakashi Air Freshner)

Awesome thats 90% the same as my next build. Instead of the Antec 900 I'm going for the Antec P183 and i'll be going for a smaller HD. Did you order that bundle from Overclockers?

Yeah I did. I needed the antec 900 because the heatsink OCUK sends is so massive I needed a case wider than 20cm.

I bought 2 cases before that one, one from CCLonline and one from ebuyer, both of which said in the specs that they were about 205mm wide, but when they showed up they were closer to 185mm. Was a right pain sending them back as well!

charge-plug-freestyler-2009-road-bike.jpg

£468. I got 10% off.

No more Transport for fucking London. Thank God.

--

£468. I got 10% off.

No more Transport for fucking London. Thank God.

What happened to your other bike?