NEurope

That game is made of win. Seriously jam packed with fun!

Great, just what I was looking for then! =D

I love Kirby games, so hope I will really enjoy this too. ^____^

aww, I've been waiting forever for Super Star Ultra, lucky you!

Just import it! Though I guess you could just as well wait now since it'll be out in September. I just needed something for on my holiday heh.

Also just bought some ecoline paint (blue, yellow, red, green and violet), black drawing ink, a sketchbook and 40 pages of drawing paper. Drawing tiiiiiime!

Great, just what I was looking for then! =D

I love Kirby games, so hope I will really enjoy this too. ^____^

Just import it! Though I guess you could just as well wait now since it'll be out in September.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why I've never got round to importing. I could also pick up Uoendan (and one of those Kirby plush dolls). It doesn't look as if it will be released any time soon in the UK, otherwise Game would have it up for pre-order.

Yeah, I honestly don't know why I've never got round to importing. I could also pick up Uoendan (and one of those Kirby plush dolls). It doesn't look as if it will be released any time soon in the UK, otherwise Game would have it up for pre-order.

It's out 18th September. GAME are just slow at puting up pre-orders some times.

002idn.jpg

I'm obsessed with Diesel clothing :)

Edited by Stocka

wii2.jpg

2nd hand Wii + MotionPlus = £160 (To replace the Wii that got stolen in May)

Mario Kart Wii

Extra MotionPlus (because we're sure a remote got missed in the burglary.. just need to find it!)

A couple of funky books.

thats a pretty nice ticket, man. good catch

Cheers, I'm chuffed. I'm staying with my friend there so I don't have to pay for accommodation either which saves so much money. It's for September so it's some way off yet but it's something to look forward to at the end of summer and before uni.

I haven't been on holiday for two years and London is driving me a bit crazy. :heh:

header.jpg?t=1249678064

£23.99

I already have Darwinia on Steam and Braid on the 360. But I was wanting Braid on Steam, anyway. Good deal I think.

One thing though, I've bought Darwinia twice, but I don't have a free copy to give away, how come? I bought HL2 and bought the Orange Box and got a free copy to give away...

That happened to me with peggle too. I think its only like that with the HL2/orange box tbh. Bit of a rip off :P

Ah well, I was hoping to send it to a friend. *runs off to play Darwinia*

A couple of funky books.

Very nice, where did you get the Bento Boxes book from and for how much? Is it any good?

Ticket.gif

One return ticket to Cairo. £255.

Hope you have fun. I enjoyed Egypt although i went to sharm and im sure its very different in Cairo. The only thing that let it down was virtually the entire male population being pervy letches towards blonde white women. (next time i will leave her at home lol)

Amazon. I forget how much. Probably about a tenner or so. It's cool, lots of interesting recipies.

Thanks, I will give it a go. I will finally put my Chinese lunch box to good use.

Bought another Pokémon TCG "Collectors Box" but with a different theme deck in it, and naturally different boosters. The rares/holos below with the Dusclops deck:

Cards1.jpg

The promo cards are the same, so if you want them ReZ [or anyone else] lemme know.

IT's alright, ReZ can have them if he wants them. If not, talk to me.