NEurope

Like those comics you read but with more pages and less words.

Oh then I have heard of those, I just figured they were for kids who couldnt appreciate art

Yeah I've heard about bongs, and been around them, and once was trapped inside one.

I just generally don't give the drug world much attention - which is probably the amount it deserves - and therefore don't instantly recognise that sort of stuff.

Fo'sho?

Why don't drugs deserve attention? It's fun getting drunk. It's relaxing getting high. It's awesome taking shrooms. Like everything, in moderation of course.

02128.jpg

£11.50. :D

Planning on a good night?

I dont like weed any more, only the smell.

I might like it from one of those tho.

Why don't drugs deserve attention? It's fun getting drunk. It's relaxing getting high. It's awesome taking shrooms. Like everything, in moderation of course.

I'm no longer giving you my attention.

I'm no longer giving you my attention.

I was just interested to hear what exactly your thoughts were on the subject, why you are so ready to reject them. Personally, I don't actually do drugs although I have tried them (Because I think really that is the only way you can make a completely informed decision).

Did you just say you were interested in my purchases?

IMG_0107.jpg

Hopefully my other one will come through the post soon:

adimginframe.jpg

It's err...a container for both your Tango and your orange Calippo.

Brilliant.

Oh then I have heard of those, I just figured they were for kids who couldnt appreciate art

Brilliant.

Planning on a good night?

I dont like weed any more, only the smell.

I might like it from one of those tho.

Erm, you don't put weed in bongs, lol. You put a block of hard cocaine in it, and water in the bottom so it dissolves, then a bunsen burner below it, which turns the hard coke into gas, then you stick the thin end of the bong onto an injection, which then goes into your skin. So you basically inject gas cocaine into your blood stream.

You're thinking of a spliff.

Erm, you don't put weed in bongs, lol. You put a block of hard cocaine in it, and water in the bottom so it dissolves, then a bunsen burner below it, which turns the hard coke into gas, then you stick the thin end of the bong onto an injection, which then goes into your skin. So you basically inject gas cocaine into your blood stream.

You can smoke weed in a bong. You can also smoke tobacco.

Read back through ReZ's post and DIGEST the error of your ways.

Haha oh dear, poor dears.

Anyway I love that wallace and gromit stuff Wesley!

It's err...a container for both your Tango and your orange Calippo.

Don't steal my methods bitch.

I bought this from Toys 'R Us for £15

Mon09005.jpg

Works out at pr0 value, since the theme decks are sold for a tenner and the boosters go at about £3.

The rares/holos I got in the boosterings:

Mon09004.jpg

Brilliant.

Brilliant.

Nope, you can smoke many things that burn from normal backi, to wacki backi. I thought that was there only use to be honest.

I remember smoking weed through the handlebars of my bike, those were the days.

Well I thought it was funny. :(

No matter how many times I reread it I don't get it at all.

Someone put the guy out of his misery and put a thumbs up under his joke post, or it will ruin his day! lol

51XZ0V7ZAOL._SS500_.jpg

41QKBXNP48L._SS500_.jpg

Book is for me to study before I go back to school need to start picking up makaton as well I feel.

And dvd looks pretty cool so well I brought it! lol