NEurope

Oh, and bought 4 of these for my fish tank.

Ocellatus.jpg

That's an Oscar, are you planning on having a huge 150-200 US gallon tank (6ft x 2ft x 2ft)? You do realise that they will grow to over 12 inches each and eat anything smaller than them right? If you have other fish, they will eat them.

Edited by Pyxis

That's an Oscar, are you planning on having a huge 150-200 US gallon tank (6ft x 2ft x 2ft)? You do realise that they will grow to over 12 inches each and eat anything smaller than them right? If you have other fish, they will eat them.

I have a 7ft x 2ft x 2.5ft, so plenty of room for them to grow. I have kept them before, along with other large South American Cichlids. I also have a large breeding colony of Tropheus Duboisi Maswa, a group of Cyphotilapia Frontosa Zaire Blue, and a Mbuna Tank.

Went to a carboot sale today. Not been to one in ages. Left work early and saw a sign pointing to one on the way home, so thought what the heck.

Got all these Disney VHS' (and Yellow Submarine) for £9 there :

6729_111026871431_511466431_2772409_4134481_n.jpg

Methinks I'm in for a treat as I've only seen Snow White and Alice from those pictured. They all play and seem genuine too, apart from the case of Beauty and Beast, which looks a bit blurry.

Also got the Zelda Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy Official Game Guides for £4 after a bit of haggling.

I took a trip to Halfords today and gots:

New number plates with St Georges cross as it's now legal to have them :)

Carb Cleaner so I can clean stuff in my engine

A new rear wiper as my current one just smudges water all over the place

Some polish and scratch remover - to ermm polish and remove some small scratches

On the way home I popped into JD sports and got some new trainers. Went for some Adidas things as I have about 4 pairs of converse that are all falling apart...

I also gots an M&M milkshake and a lucky dip lotto ticket!

Edited by Platty

Ally McBeal - season 2

509966m.jpg

20 GBP

Pretty much bought it only because of Lucy Liu and she doesn't appear in season 1. Anywhere I can get a summary of season 1? IMDB spoils too much with the pictures on the main page.

House M.D - season 1

876807m.jpg

16 GBP

Crash

734706m.jpg

10 GBP

War Inc

5346080m.jpg

10 GBP

Joss Stone - Mind, Body, Soul

184559m.jpg

9 GBP

New number plates with St Georges cross as it's now legal to have them :)

You mean the little flag on the left of the plate? That's been legal for ages.

You mean the little flag on the left of the plate? That's been legal for ages.

Yeah the little St Georges Cross flag with ENG underneath.

What are you classing as ages? as they have only been legal since 27 April 2009....

I've used them once but ruined the moment as I kept making lightsaber noises.... ::shrug:

You're there 4th person I know to have done that. For two of them, the girls were both massive Star Wars fans, and the moment lived on!

Yeah the little St Georges Cross flag with ENG underneath.

What are you classing as ages? as they have only been legal since 27 April 2009....

Well I meant where it was just a vertical cross on the left of the plate. My mate has had that for a few years now.

You're there 4th person I know to have done that. For two of them, the girls were both massive Star Wars fans, and the moment lived on!

My girlfriend does like star wars but just couldn't stop laughing... We still did but the whole sexy moment had gone ha.

Well I meant where it was just a vertical cross on the left of the plate. My mate has had that for a few years now.

Well anything on the left of your plate (flags, words, football badges etc) apart from the euro flag or GB was illegal up until 27 April this year when Geoff Hoon finally passed a law to allow the use of ENG, WAL, SCO And UK on our plates along with the respected flags...

Many people had these anyway before the new law (like your friend) but they were infact illegal (which a lot of people probably didn't know) and if pulled over you could get a fine.... but I don't think many police used to bother but now it's legal tis all good :)

Linkage for you if you don't believe me: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1173942/Drivers-finally-given-right-fly-national-flags-number-plates--theyll-illegal-Europe.html

Methinks I'm in for a treat as I've only seen Snow White and Alice from those pictured.

WHAT?!

How could you have not watched those classics?

WHAT?!

The 'Disney is for girls' attitude plus I wasn't a fan of films with musical numbers when I was a young un'.

Lady and the Tramp and The Lion King are my two personal favourites from those.

Be sure to see the Disney version of Robin Hood too, its pretty damn excellent.

Spent a fortune

£220 on tiles and tileing stuff (which isnt bad but still a lot of money)

16 m2 of tiles

10m of stone tile mosaic to make a border (simaler to below)

gold_travertine_mosaics.jpg

3 tubs of adhesive

2 bags of grout

9m of plastic trim

Stone sealant

Pissed off as i forgot to get the stupid little plastic spacers though.

Also got 2 new firetrap t shirts cant find pictures tho they were £45 for the 2.

Pissed off as i forgot to get the stupid little plastic spacers though.

matchsticks?

the tiles are floor tile (but you can use them on walls 2) and i think they would look daft with such a small gap. Not putting them up until next weekend when im on my summer leave so will just get some before then.

Iron-Fist-Skullbot.gif

Had to order XL since the hoodie I have was pretty small. If the size ends up being a good fit, I may order some more from them.

They Emailed me today to say it was out of stock. Got a refund. Ordered it from somewhere else for half the price.

Win.

Edited by Goafer

WHAT?!

I haven't seen either, or The Lion King.

Why, you ask? Because Disney is unwatchable tripe.

And yet you have a Disney picture in your avatar...

I was going to say toy story is pixar but then realised pixar is disneys bitch technically.

Oh the shame of correcting myself! :indeed:

I bought:

Watchmen

watchmen2oo1.jpg

For my friend's 18th Birthday! :D

and also got him a Hannah Montana card as well:

90__.jpg

He doesn't even like her! :p Not that exact card.

I was going to say toy story is pixar but then realised pixar is disneys bitch technically.

Oh the shame of correcting myself! :indeed:

Yup, and Disney own the majority rights of Toy Story :cool:

white_gc_pad_w.jpg

Ordered myself one of these last night - I've got a horrible feeling that my other GC controllers are somehow damaged, mainly because of being in a bad mood one night and smashing two controllers into the ground repeatedly. I think that was more other things on my mind than just the game. Either way, a nice new controller should mean I'll look after it - plus it has a 3m cable, which means I can actually sit at a reasonable distance from the console (I have a Wavebird but that seems to be broken too).