NEurope

Picked up some stuff for my bike today. A "granny rack" for the back and 3 bags to attach to said "granny rack". Fitted:

SP_A0120.jpg

Rack: £25

Side bags: £20 each

Top bag: £20

There was an offer on the stuff, buy one get one half price. It should have been £85 total, but because of the offer I got it for £65. Not too bad I guess.

Also got some pasta and Front Magazine.

SP_A0120.jpg

Rack: £25

Side bags: £20 each

Top bag: £20

Looking like a Grandad: Priceless

I've never seen a Grandad on a BMX*, but I just felt like it :heh:

*I know, its probably not a BMX

[ATTACH]2863[/ATTACH]

Smallest pic ever. I've wanted a blue crossbody bag for ages and finally got one.

*I know, its probably not a BMX

Technically it's a "jump bike" (basically a cross between a mountain bike and a BMX), but the closest I've come to actually doing any sweet jumps on it is riding it off a kerb. I just bought it because it sounded strong and light.

I'm hell bent on turning into the ultimate old giffer mobile. Mark my words, by the time I'm done with it, it will look like this. I'll be shaking my fist in the air and swearing at the young in no time!

Edited by Goafer

3380496-1-zombie-bulbasaur.jpg

3493745-2-do-the-robot-light.jpg

2996691-1-zombie-pikachu.jpg

3499622-1-im-warning-you-freud.jpg

1227828-2-teddy-on-balloon-big.jpg

About £65 in total.

512VE9BM6dL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£12

51C80HXZTWL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

£19

So quite a bit of spending from me.

3493745-2-do-the-robot-light.jpg

I need this, love it so much! Perhaps in red.

Is it from Ine's red bubble collection?

Yeeees, Molly. She uploaded it onto Redbubble only a few days ago. :)

Stance of Happen: Do eeet! Do eet naaaw!

I'm officially her pimp. Pimping her goods!

Again MoogleViper, thanks for buying my shirts!

Also a big thank you to Aimless and Sprout for buying my shirts as well! ^___^

For anyone interested, you can still get 15% off the shirt for a few more hours I think. And the Robot one seems to be popular haha. Thanks go out to Sprout (again) for giving me the idea of "doing something with a robot" and for helping with the font. =D

Yeeees, Molly.

Okaaaaaay ok! :heh:

3493747-1-do-the-robot-dark.jpg

£No idea.

I will be happy in 10 working days, thanks Ine! :D

Urgh I swear when I get some dollar coming in regular I'll be hitting up your RedBubble Ine.

For anyone interested, you can still get 15% off the shirt for a few more hours I think. And the Robot one seems to be popular haha. Thanks go out to Sprout (again) for giving me the idea of "doing something with a robot" and for helping with the font. =D

You're welcome and you're welcome (again). =P

Oh, err, yes. What I purchased recently.

Do The Robot! shirt (as stated by Iiiine), along with 4 of her other shirts. Wish I could have bought mooore!

And just bought:

fp_logo.png

On the PSN Store. Which is good fun so far!

Phew. I'm not too experienced at this gen chit chat stuff. =P

Okay, now I want to buy one of Eenuh's shirt designs. Not the robot one, but that "Music Is Life" shirt looks awesome, so I'll be getting that 'un. :grin:

I'm just not sure which colour shirt I want. Don't fancy gold. Red, or even cranberry, will probably do, but it looks good on that army colour one. :hmm:

It's a three-way toss up between red, forest or navy...heck, could even go four-way and go with asphalt. Just don't know... :blank:

Just thought I would jump on the Ine's shirts are awesome bandwagon will purchase one for sure at some point. I assumed the robot one was from some fashionable shirt website, of course I hadn't put 2 and 2 together after seeing Ine's sig because im stupid.

Anyway, definite genuine talent right there.

3764928919_ede4881b2b_o.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a big picture but she is fat!

So far, it is amazing fun.

Does the site ship internationally?...at a reasonable price. I'm doing clothe shopping soon and I'd love to pick up some if they can ship to me.

What I bought today off eBay.

UltraIISDHC16GBRight.jpg

For my new camera, $39.99

6e93_8.JPG

Honestly, one of the best games ever. I borrowed it, got 1000, but I'm coming back for more! $10.99

Front:

SKULLBOTTEE1IRONFIST1.jpg

Back:

mem_2a1109.jpg

Had to order XL since the hoodie I have was pretty small. If the size ends up being a good fit, I may order some more from them.

The top is kinda cool, but the hands on the jeans make me think of...

Skip to 2:30.

Yeah the jeans are a little odd. I'm far too chunky to pull off skinny fit jeans anyway. I just ordered the shirt.

I'm growing quite fond of Iron Fist Clothing. That's right kids, Iron Fist Clothing!

havent got it yet, just had a look, wanting to spend my pay check on somthing with some real significance.

S5737M_L.jpg

£80

i know a sword dosent seem to have much significance to many of you, but to me, they do.

Purchased the latest Official Nintendo Magazine as it had an awesome free gift - a window hanger for the car. I got the one I wanted, which was a blue shell with 'Eat My Shell!' written on it. Now people who overtake me will have something to worry about :heh: