NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Lame Christmas Presents

I didn't actually get any socks. I was well dissapointed. The one christmas I need socks and I don't get any.

That sounded like a crow...dying...:hmm: At least its short and sweet!

and it looks like a clown/giraff/cow (more cow though!)

I...actually...quite...like....i-i-i-it...:laughing:

That's only a small squeeze.

I got a sh*tting raindeer that craps out brown sweets.

Quite tasty actually, rather funny - always like the duds :P

I had one of those, you just push it down yes?

My Auntie gave me 5 rewriteable DVDs, would be quite useful, if I had a DVD writer. The hard cases they come in will be more use.

In comparison, she gave my sister a manicure set, and everyone else something relatively useful.

I wish people would just give me money instead.

I got a sh*tting raindeer that craps out brown sweets.

Quite tasty actually, rather funny - always like the duds :P

i got that last year from my brother, thos sweets were pretty damn tasty. I think its sitting in my closet somewhere

Sound clips wanted, provided I hope.

http://www.partybox.co.uk/details.asp?product=6503

Lovely listen button below the image. I haven't tried it, as I have the real thing.

How the hell is that meant to be a cow noise. Perhaps they misspelled the design details and wrote crow instead of cow.

Anyway, as promised here are the great racing nuns, just pull them back and watch them go!

IMGP0035.jpg

And I also got these couple of badasses from my sister, direct from the streets of the Far East.

IMGP0036.jpg

I didn't really get one, but my sister got a square of white material. We think it's a hanky, but there's no way of telling. I suppose it's another year of "thank you very much for the gift"... :heh:

I love that 'square of white material':laughing:

I had one of those, you just push it down yes?

I also got one of those. But it was a grumpy sheep. Must come from living in wales.

The cow thing was hilariously useless.

How the hell is that meant to be a cow noise. Perhaps they misspelled the design details and wrote crow instead of cow.

Anyway, as promised here are the great racing nuns, just pull them back and watch them go!

And I also got these couple of badasses from my sister, direct from the streets of the Far East.

DAMN! Those things look awesome! Sadly I couldn't find my Yodeling Goat...must of disposed of it!:D

I got some shitty aftershave stuff from my brother.

I don't even USE aftershave and i don't plan to. I'll probably ebay it since it was fairly expensive...

You dont use aftershave? Why the hell not?

well i guess the underwear, though it came in a bag with a bunch of other goodies.

I loved all of my presents this year..except for one. Its called an iDuck. What the fuck is an iDuck I hear you ask. Apparently, when your in the bath, it sparkles..

I dont take baths, When I do i'd prefer it duckless. However, if this was an iBoat i'd gladly take baths more often.

Showers for the win.

I got a "outside" sweater, wich is supposed to be windproof... It´s not though, and it´s just big and in the way.. The sad thing is that I know it was really expensive - and if the tags hadn´t been removed I could have taken it to a sportsdepartment and changed it into something I could have any use for.. Like a new hunting knife, or new boots.. bah.

Cheap deodrant. Please, I only buy expensive stuff. I mean I appreciate the gesture but I have no use.

hmph what a load of crap......

and no I didnt get the chair....they ran out, so they gave me the other thing thats on that picture.

I'll probably ebay it since it was fairly expensive...

We could tradsies :p

The 'singing' goat was just on TV! That program about Connie Fisher (Maria).

Glad I missed it!:laughing:

Star trek pygamas from my gran, eugh i hate that show.

Thats cruel! Can u post a pic?

Thats cruel! Can u post a pic?

with him in them.....:indeed: we know what you really want....

A few years ago I got an exploder cart for the gba. Its still in the drawer i put it in back then, i tried it and it didnt work. Good job they only paid a couple quid maybe less for it.

i got socks!! iwas really pleased with them coz they are mister men socks! also i got TP which is useless cz i dont have wii yet...

this year my auntie got me a massive shirt, despite choosing it with the assistance of my cousin who is almost *exactly* the same build as me.

all clothes to be tight and small, please. no exceptions except when dealing with the crotch of my Jeans.

AN OLD WESTERN CD!!

yes thats right

and lol @ spirits star treck pajama, gonna get toby to get me a pic

Sign in to follow this