NEurope
AeroScap

Need to buy a Wii!

Judging by the activity going on here it seems like a lot of your guys already have the wii. Previously I have been too busy to get my ass into gear and get one of those beauties.

So I was wondering if those with the experience know where to look that has stock? or will be having stock soon?

*stares at copy of unopened zelda and wii play sat in the corner of the room*

:cry:

Earth.

In terms of a specific place, I am not able to offer my assistance further as I am not based in the continent that is Europe.

I have at least narrowed your search down to one planet within the solar system.

Earth.

In terms of a specific place, I am not able to offer my assistance further as I am not based in the continent that is Europe.

I have at least narrowed your search down to one planet within the solar system.

If that had a little more wit, I would have actually appreciated the response. Though it was in jest so nvm :laughing:

You can try ringing everywhere, but that takes a lot of effort. Try waiting untill january or february when most places should have them, or if that's too long, ebay or amazon marketplace. The prices are starting to drop now anyway.

Earth.

Where are you from solitanze? I would love to discriminate you.

I got mine at an independent game shop a week after I pre-ordered and had payed 50 euros beforehand. You should ring a few places and stick with the shop that will get it the earliest.

well your unlucky you decided this abit late, as the second big batch was knocking around last week and a lot of big stores, hmv,virgin etc... managed to fulfill their preorders so were putting them out on the shelves....we got 3 to sell at work, went in 10 mins...

but that won't be the case now...you won't get one till January (ok so techinically only next week) cos as far as I know Nintendo of Europe take a couple of weeks off xmas.

Where are you from solitanze? I would love to discriminate you.

CLUE: I live on Earth and where I live is a place where you can buy a Wii.

*stares at copy of unopened zelda and wii play sat in the corner of the room*

:cry:

same situation as me, iv been looking past 2 months and nothing around my ned, wiat tille mid/end of jan or pay 260 on ebay.

Our Columbian friends from Mexico!

I think their called Columbians...

Oh yes I forgot we have to be policitally correct (coin bursts out of suit)

Sorry some vague AD referencing there.

I ahve a great idea, isntead of pre ordering on time, i'm gonna leave it off, and buy games isntead.

As I suspected, you're a byproduct of the Internet!

I ahve a great idea, isntead of pre ordering on time, i'm gonna leave it off, and buy games isntead.

well we, sorry, "I" didnt think it was gonna be such a hit,i pre-ordered my GC last time and there was like millions still on the shelfs. clearly i was mistaken, plus most of the people bought the wii for xmass for gifts and so it was more of an impulse buy.

ill wait till end of jan, if still no wii then ill just bag and xbox 360 or a DS as i have only my PS2 to pleasure myt self with.

I now have a Wii but I'm desperate for an extra Wiimote and component cable!

cos as far as I know Nintendo of Europe take a couple of weeks off xmas.

I hope you're wrong , because I was told that mine should get delivered at some point this week , although the lack of communication from the place I ordered means you may be right.

Oh well , another week won't hurt much , although the wait is killing me slowly.

somebody told me yesterday that most shops should have lots of wii's on sale around the 7th and 9th of january.

that's what i've been told too for all of the places around me.

ahh interesting! Thanks for the headsup. Powerplay direct is selling for 174 with promised 1-3 weeks delivery!

are you talking about any specific stores? coz im really desparate for one!

CEX in Leeds city center had one in stock on Saturday....

They have jacked the price to £295 for it though.