NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

My Christmas Miracle

This is brilliant.

This is why I love Christmas so much, its the time when great things happen.

Hope you have a good christmas after that terrible ordeal fella.

Mate, Happy Christmas.

All's well that ends well. Shitty ordeal, but a new outlook, maybe. Fucking excellent news.

Thanks for the support, guys. The CID have been around today, but the less said about them the better.

My brother appears to be getting his life back on track. I think we'll pull through this just fine.

Have a nice Christmas, all of you. :)

Fierce_Link you rock my forum based world. I feel sad that you had to suffer so much over what is meant to be a happy period of the year, but I am filled with joy that everything has turned out for the best and that you and your family are together as is meant to be. Enjoy the good times. Go go Christmas happiness :bouncy:

Jim dude, only just read this, glad it all came out ok in the end. Which bro was it? Hope you still have a good xmas m8!

Hugs all round.

My christmas miracle is that dad and I are speaking again.

Jim dude, only just read this, glad it all came out ok in the end. Which bro was it? Hope you still have a good xmas m8!

It was Billy, the one slightly younger than me (not the little monster).

Everything turned out ok in the end, but it was bluddy horrible, man.

well now this is probably the best xmass ever, for you. nice to hear the good news.

glad things turned out ok matey..hope you aving a good xmas

on a curious note where to in newport did this happen?

Wow. O_O

Anyway, why WAS he held at gunpoint? I want to know what exactly happened to him.

One question, when he was stuck in worcester why did he not go to the police instead of making his own way home... they could have contacted you straight away and could have took him home.

Yeah, why didn't he? I'm sure they would've driven him home.

glad things turned out ok matey..hope you aving a good xmas

on a curious note where to in newport did this happen?

At the side of our house, in Eton Road. Then again, Maindee has never been safe, has it? :heh:

Wow. O_O

Anyway, why WAS he held at gunpoint? I want to know what exactly happened to him.

Yeah, why didn't he? I'm sure they would've driven him home.

Yeah, but he had a hard enough time explaining the whole thing to the police when he got home. He was tired, hungry, and traumatised. I think he just wanted to get home as quickly as he could.

When he got home, he said he didn't ring cos he was too scared to. I think he was afraid we'd be angry at him or something, because he hadn't come home in the last few days.

He's had his mates around today, so they've been chatting to him and hopefully he'll be alright in time.

There are a lot of bastards in this world, its a shame your family got caught up in it.

I hope you get to the bottom of this and put it behind you. Then have a good Christmas Flinky. Best wishes to you dude!

Unfortunately, too right, there are a lot of bastards in this world. I do have to wonder what gives some people pleasure in wrecking someone elses life. Glad everythings turned out ok mate.

How old is he btw?

Unfortunately, too right, there are a lot of bastards in this world. I do have to wonder what gives some people pleasure in wrecking someone elses life. Glad everythings turned out ok mate.

How old is he btw?

He's 18 years old.

Well, the good thing is, he hasn't been physically harmed in any way. He appears to be alright too mentally, but only he knows what's going on in his head. It could have been much, much worse. So, thank god it isn't.

Oh wow...that's kinda surreal. I'm glad you're all back together. Merry Christmas :)

Sign in to follow this