NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

look what santa got me early today

BASTARD GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :hehe:

i wish my TV had component input instead of just VGA.

i wish my TV had component input instead of just VGA.

Me too, me too... Idiotic, really, to have 480p but no component inputs. Ah well. Hopefully there'll be a modded/third-party/offical VGA cable one day.

Got my RGB cable today and had a quick game of Wii Sports. Much better than composite. : peace:

aright guys i just installed the component cable, and i must admit at first i saw no difference, but when i change the setting to 480p via the wii screen option its like night and day, the wii home screen is much cleaner and red steel and zelda looks great now also super Mario 64 looks more colorful (just how i remembered it) now, too bad it still has jaggies oh well, £25 well spent

Replying from my Wii browser...its kinda slow.

Anyways...i`ve been phoneing EVERYWHERE today n no one has official cables in. Will unofficial ones be just as good?

Damn I need to get this now....CompSci, how do you have you 360 plugged in? VGA? If not how you got both component cables plugged in? you got a splitter?

This my friend it is a wonderful splitter

pa04331001vw8.jpg

to not be fooled by its cheap lookingness (and its price), its flawless it has no signal degradation, when you load a component signal thru it, it is like it the component lead is connected straight into the telly

however there is one flaw i must admit, there is no any interference shielding, this will not affect most people since most people to not keep their tv's next to microwaves or washing machines (well usually)

anyway read the reviews of it on the site

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-2q-49-en-15-YPbPr%2BPower%2BBox-70-3cb.html

This my friend it is a wonderful splitter

pa04331001vw8.jpg

to not be fooled by its cheap lookingness (and its price), its flawless it has no signal degradation, when you load a component signal thru it, it is like it the component lead is connected straight into the telly

however there is one flaw i must admit, there is no any interference shielding, this will not affect most people since most people to not keep their tv's next to microwaves or washing machines (well usually)

anyway read the reviews of it on the site

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-2q-49-en-15-YPbPr%2BPower%2BBox-70-3cb.html

aha super thats the one I've got saved as a bookmark. So it wors fine does it.....great some positive feedback. Gonna get it sometime next wee or this weekend probably :D Cheers.

Got my RGB cable today and had a quick game of Wii Sports. Much better than composite. : peace:

Oh fuckinghell, has anywhere got these in stock or will I have to import one from play-asia or somewhere ?

I use the advanced scart cable on the 360 and it beats composite hands down.

I'm so hoping my mad catz component cables come tomorrow! Or else I will have to leave zelda alone for 2 days. The horror!

Just rang game to save me one of their gameware ones for tomorrow, can't beat last minute buying.

As my tv is natively 1080p, the component cable does not really make much of a difference, there is a slight difference but not much. The screen still looks blurry and noisy.

I really wish that nintendo had support for 720p, but I can see why they decided to wait a genearation.

Does Zelda even support 480p?

Not as far as i know, however even though it dosen't it still looks better anyway due to the higher bandwidth of Component video. There's no noise, and the picture is sharper regardless if the game supports 480P.

I have 2 component cables, though in the house we do have 2 Wii's :shakehead

Not as far as i know, however even though it dosen't it still looks better anyway due to the higher bandwidth of Component video. There's no noise, and the picture is sharper regardless if the game supports 480P.

clear image

<cartmans voice> sweet!

I still fail to see anything wrong with composite...looks fantastic on my Panasonic HDTV.

Yes Zelda supports 480p. All Nintendo First Party games and most 3rd Party games support 480p

Sign in to follow this