NEurope
taiomi

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

oh no, don't. Adventure Quest sucks assssss.

EDIT: Also, if your Wii crashes. hold down the power button. You don't need to unplug it. The Wii hates google vids for some raisin.

EDIT: Also, if your Wii crashes. hold down the power button. You don't need to unplug it. The Wii hates google vids for some raisin.

i did try the power button but it did nothing so i had to unplug it.

Has anyone tried changing the view modes?

I changed it on this forum and it looked wierd. And I changed it back.

well it doesn't work anyway, when trying to set up an account it wouldn't go pst password screen, clicking next didn't do anything!

if you say it sucked wont bother! only tried it cos saw a link on some other site I was on.

first impressions are its useful for just checking latest news and stuff without having 2 go n pc . loving fact i cn stream south park via dailymotion on tv :)

has anyone else found that youtube has suddenly stopped working on the wii browser? have they (youtube) just upgraded to flash 8 or something? :(

first impressions are its useful for just checking latest news and stuff without having 2 go n pc . loving fact i cn stream south park via dailymotion on tv :)

yep I just discovered such beauties as that work! soo soo good, now the opera browser has become a killer app for definite!!!!!!

has anyone else found that youtube has suddenly stopped working on the wii browser? have they (youtube) just upgraded to flash 8 or something? :(

Yep i could cry.. not even a full day of Wii on youtube and we cant watch videos there now :sad:

working now....... strange

Yep i could cry.. not even a full day of Wii on youtube and we cant watch videos there now :sad:

sure final version of opera will function with flash 8!

Shame web messenger doesn`t work

Google something called "E Messenger."

Nando off these forums tried it with me, and it worked for him. I then tried it myself, and it worked ok, too. :)

yeah tabbed browsing isn't their, looks like firefox will have to keep me satisfied in that respect for now.

I know we've written all the improvements we'd like to see but I've been thinking. It may not incorporate alot of these things, just cos I think it does achieve probably what Nintendo intended it's a simple easy to use browsing experience for use in the lounge/living room.

Whilst it is hard to do a lot of things regular web users are used to. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we don't see many refinements to the actual way it works...just what it supports etc...

Loving being able to use daily motion etc... watching sitcoms is a dream! cos of TV's resolution-full screen they look ok.

Yup. Youtube upgraded their system today.

Such a coincidence too :blank:

Yeah, tough luck. Ironically my source told that Nintendo had put Youtube pretty high on priority and really pushed deve team to improve Flash support that it would work in first beta version. :)

So is YouTube working or not?

It's working alright. I'm pretty amazed by how well it works.

This sucks,I was very happy that youtube worked and was watching some naruto and now I find it doesn't.

Sucks,now to check out google video.

wow. thats incredible. its fast, seems pretty reliable. for a beta version its all i could want, thank you nintendo!!!

Someone suggested using the scrolling method found in the weather channel. That would be perfect.

Zooming like in the photo channel might also be cool.com

no...

it makes me cry.

No? Can you at least open multiple instances then?