NEurope
taiomi

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

ok so 1st post off my wii! generally not too bad. (hmmm strange when trying 2 put the full stop after bad it kept typing bad.us, thought i wanted website)

so yeah think its pretty good, faster than I expected! but text is too small unzoomed!

anyway gonna go see what works- msn web messenger?!

I like it, love the predicted text. Hopefully they'll sort out the zoom.

It's a lot faster loading than my pc :D (seeing if smilies work aswell)

Love how it loads my gamercard and avatar aswell

Wii browser just crashed my Wii.

It was working fine last night.

Edit: from my Wii, seems to work now. ::shrug:

yeay! my very first post using the wii browser, the text is really kind of small. Maybe they'll sort that out in the full version.

Ooh! I like the browser, nice and fast. Apart from typing that is... though I'm getting more used to it as I type this post, yay!

I'm gonna play Wiiarcade now!

browsing and typing with the Wiimote is cool but a little too slow and blurry at the moment. I havent read this thread yet but this is a trial version right, meaning well be paying for it later?

browsing and typing with the Wiimote is cool but a little too slow and blurry at the moment. I havent read this thread yet but this is a trial version right, meaning well be paying for it later?

don't think so download it before 30th June will still be free once its out.

I agree with most of the cons posted here, but my biggest wish for the full version is USB keyboard support. Nintendo could team up with Logitech and make a tiny wireless Wii keyboard.

Other than that i'm impressed with this trial version of the browser.

[posted on a Wii]

A bluetooth Wii keyboard would be nice.

Also, i'd like one mroe BETA before it's finished. Just fill my screen, and don't crash my Wii int he middle of Pure Pwnage.

Wiicade.com is pretty good. Try out Mouse 1.0

Can't watch movies on IGN.

But the websites slow as fuck on my PC and Wii anyway.

You probably won't see that until the full version.

aerisdies.com worked fine for me, popups are a pain though. Have to spam the back button a few times - tabbed browsing please!

1st post from my wii, seems pretty decent, youtube works fine, could do with more levels of zoom though. Happy browsing!

think usb keyboard support would be great, but not sure if Nintendo would implement it. At the end of the day the Wii is meant as a family console..with the Wii in the lounge or whatever so having a keyboard lying around isn't gonna happen is it? They'd much rather have you browsering the net using the remote, to show how you can literally do everything with it.

I'm hoping somebody makes a Wii styled (?) flash based MMO (free of course) that everyone will get into.

gonna try this out on it:

http://www.battleon.com/default.asp

arg! the browser crashed my wii, i was watching a video on google and it locked up and the hand wouldn't move, i had to pull the power cable in the end.

Hooray for Wii!

I must admit, writing takes forever, and the text is pretty small, but this is still awesome! Hello from Wii World!