NEurope
taiomi

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

What is the point in this thread other than to get our hopes up and then dissapoint us?

The chap at NOE uploaded the VC games early, but instantly fell asleep before he aw the big red flashing button reading "Wii Opera Browser Upload - Press at 12 Midnight". What a fool.

I just got Wiimail (the blue light) and it couldn't possibly be anything else than an update on Wii. It's 2.40 here so folks check out your Wii after 2.00 and you just might have the browser there.

..I think I shall wait and check in the morning, I'm getting pretty sleepy and deluded (I bought Need for Speed Carbon for the Wii with my brother.. :red:) but I'll give it a proper test drive (save your applause) for tomorrow, I'm too exhausted now (applaud)..

Shall hopefully wake up to Opera in the morning.. unless it's available real soon :D

..totally pointless post, I know.. but what are YOU *points* gonna do about it..

..totally pointless post, I know.. but what are YOU *points* gonna do about it..

Destroy the world as you know it.

Triforce, apparently not. The Forecast channel was manually updated by the user, with Nintendo sending a memo to all saying "hey, your forecast channel is ready, upload now" or words to that effect.

I read elsewhere that a manual update is bet because of bricking. However, I have no idea what bricking is.

Destroy the world as you know it.

..sorry, I didn't mean you.. I was pointing at that other dude.. yes.. YOU *points* ..yeh.. what are YOU gonna do about it..

ooo.. the Opera Browser is now available :yay:

..3,2,1.... you're back in the room.

(I don't even watch Little Britain)

Ok thanks mate. I thought this would be a perfect example of wiiconnect24? Oh well.

Man on x-mas day do I have to sit through 3 updates? Or more? NO THE PAIN!

how do you do the manual updating thing correctly?

I test my wifi, then signal test, then it asks about doing a system update, which i did, it said there no updates available and i had the most up to date stuff - no opera.

Wish it would hurry up, i want to look at naughty pictures on a nintendo console!!!

Ill give it till 2ish as im doing something else at the moment as well, but if its not up then ill have to wait until sunday night >_>

Ill give it till 2ish as im doing something else at the moment as well

..looking up naughty pictures the conventional way...?