NEurope
Charlie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

i've only read the first book and i'm part way through the seccond...well there not books per-say, there audiobooks, i've listened to Steven Fry's voice so much i'd recognise it anywhere.

And the release date is....

21 July 2007

Excellent. Just excellent.

21 July 2007

In English, so probably a couple months later for me for the Dutch release.

In English, so probably a couple months later for me for the Dutch release.

Or you could import the English copy. :)

Or you could import the English copy. :)

My sisters can't read English (they sell the English version here too), so that's a no. Plus now I'm used to reading all those names in Dutch; I'd just get confused with the English names I bet.

My sisters can't read English (they sell the English version here too), so that's a no. Plus now I'm used to reading all those names in Dutch; I'd just get confused with the English names I bet.

So what are they all called in Dutch?

I say buy the english copy and force your sisters to read it in English. Think of it as Harry Potter Book Torture, and if they say no, then reveal the big finish in Dutch.

So what are they all called in Dutch?

Well Harry Potter of course stays the same.

Hermione = Hermelien Griffel

Ron = Ron Wemel

Dumbledore = Perkamentus

Draco Malfoy = Draco Malfidus

Especially the less important characters like other students and teachers have different names. For that reason the movies are kinda confusing (without subtitles). Would be the same with the books in English I bet.

Will Harry Potter get naked in this book?

We can hope.

It will be even better if Hermione gets naked. Will make for a great movie.

We can hope.

I wonder if Rowling will write in major scenes with people like Harry Potter naked, because she wants to see the actors naked when the film comes out... :heh:

not that long away then can't wait for it as i like reading but don't read many books as dunno whats good.

i do love the harry potter books can never but em down, got the last one read in a day!

Why do I feel the need to torture myself by reading through these unbelievably plot hole filled books again and again...? And honestly, do people actually talk like that? The books are so damn sparse that you can read through 600 odd pages in a matter of 6 or 7 hours. Meh, me mam went and preordered it. Damnit, another few hours of my life down the drain.

I wonder if Rowling will write in major scenes with people like Harry Potter naked, because she wants to see the actors naked when the film comes out... :heh:
That... what?

You people are weird sometimes.

We can hope.

Here's what happens,

I think I know what happens in the last line of the book,

"Harry woke up and realised he was in the hospital, and was in hospital where he was in acoma(sp??)"

No more harry potter after this book, yahoo.

has anyone else got a pre-order letter from amazon.

if you've pre-ordered the last two books at least you get a letter asking you to pre-order from them

I predict Hermione gets naked and sticks her wand up her loveflap and casts some over 18 love magic.

You should wrap that in spoiler tags.

21 July 2007

Isn't that like.. Harry Potter's birthday in the books? Oo It's somewhere around that anyway.

Well, I really look forward to this title. I've read every book so many times up to now. Might want to read them again, or at least the last two, before the release of DH.

What do you suppose the "Deathly Hallows" refers to?

Edit: Oh, no it isn't. Harry's birthday is the 31st, not 21st. Sorry, my bad.

has any one bothered to preorder this bitch?

I really can't be bothered, every year there's a huage hype but the publisher always near enough meets demand, and theres always copies of it in ASDA and other super markets piling high and with a sticker price of about 7 quid less than everywhere else.

soooo, this year i shall just be going down to the supermarket or, more likely, sending my mom for me mwahahahahahahaaaaa!