NEurope
Charlie

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Yay im so excited!

that I never have to endure this horrid franchise again, rejoice!!

He'll obviously die. And Ron will become a Hentai director and Hermione will have to sell her body in order to further her studies. And Hagrid will dig up Dumbledore's corpse and bone it like it's never been boned before while Harry investigates the defiling of Dumbledore's grave.

All of us with the advance copy have known this for years. Geez!

What a lovely child.

Seriously major spoiler there! People have already said they haven't read Half Blood Prince! :p

I like the name. Read all the books so far, I was under the impression that this would be a Summer 2007 book.

wow sorry, I totally forgot bout hat book and that it was kinda a major spoiler, buts surely if your reading this thread you would be interested enough in Harry potter that you've at least read the latest book.

Sorry ReZman :(

Harry is really living in two minds and is actually Voldemort, thus his whole life was a dream and he woke up happily ever after. The ending despised by primary school teachers however you heard it here first.:heh:

Man I've read all the books and can't wait for this one. I might read the last 2 books again, to update me. I really can't remember half the stuff that happened in OOTP or HBP.

Finally, I was waiting for the 'last harry potter book' thread to pop up on here somewhere. I think the books are great and I've enjoyed all of the books in the series (bar the 5th one, which I was confused by).

It doesnt matter what the name of the book is either! I dont really think its bad anyway, just get over it.

I hate the name too, but it better be better than Half Blood Prince!!

My only disappointment is :-

they are going on some kind of quest in this book, i.e collecting 4 objects, and then a boss fight? sounds too much like a video game!

Still, will enjoy the movie!

^ that was a good one, although i disagree with you

and to the above spoiler: thats what i thought!

they have to destory voldemorts other bodies, like nagini etc. forgotten the name of them though!

I don't get why people get worked up about a title. It's only a title. Remember when people were complaining about Twilight Princess being a stupid title? Yeah...

Anyway, looking forward to this. I really liked the last book. Very dark and stuff. Had some scary moments for me (that lake part) and it also made me cry. So yeah, looking forward to this. =D

Harry Potter And Thank Fuck It's The Last One And There Won't Be Any More.

I think you're forgetting the 20+ future spin-offs that haven't been announced yet.

Yeah, like cube said, there'l be spin-offs. Im up for a new book from J.K. called 'Ron'. Its so blatantly gonna happen.

Can't wait to read how Harry dies and if Hermione and Ron actually get it on lol

can't wait for this one the last one has set it up nicely to bring the serious to a decent end. i thought the last two have been a bit below par (lol how sad a uni student discussing harry potter)

Harry Potter and the what?

The Uzi 9mm.

Harry finds himself unable to cope with the pressure of being "The one" so locks himself in with a few classmates & teachers, nine millimetres their arses then turns on himself. An awesome ending.

I think you're forgetting the 20+ future spin-offs that haven't been announced yet.

Ron Weasley and the blonde pube.

A stray pube is found in the Weasley household and a mass investigation takes place as to who's been having 'company' round the house.

Ron Weasley and the blonde pube.

A stray pube is found in the Weasley household and a mass investigation takes place as to who's been having 'company' round the house.

Brilliance.

Can't wait to read how Harry dies and if Hermione and Ron actually get it on lol

yes why does everyone think he will die?

The last book kinda sucked in my opinion.

It was like 500 pages of nothing happening and the "totally surprising" death of a key character...

Glad to hear the book is on it's way. A little dissappointed by the title, sounds a bit...epicly gay.

yes why does everyone think he will die?

Because otherwise she'll be swarmed with companies wanting to publish further stories! And the prophecy says so! They shall each die at the hand of the other, and neither may live whilst the other does, or something like that. I think the prophecy meant they will both die at the same time, or within close proximity, at the hands of each other. I have done for a long time too, so that boy better die!

The story will be Harry will go on a mission to gather 3 seperate shards to defeat the evil voldemort. However Voldemort's sidekick steals these 3 shards after Harry had just gotten the last one.

Thus He goes on a journey to a desolate place and find a certain object that will allow him to travel to another world. He is told that this certain object has been smashed so he must gather 3 more pices of it to make it work again. So he goes again to find these pieces.

Harry gets the pieces, opens the portal and defeats Voldemort..the end.

Ron dies of Aids.

The story will be Harry will go on a mission to gather 3 seperate shards to defeat the evil voldemort. However Voldemort's sidekick steals these 3 shards after Harry had just gotten the last one.

Thus He goes on a journey to a desolate place and find a certain object that will allow him to travel to another world. He is told that this certain object has been smashed so he must gather 3 more pices of it to make it work again. So he goes again to find these pieces.

Harry gets the pieces, opens the portal and defeats Voldemort..the end.

Ron dies of Aids.

Dude, I think you actually just ruined the game for me! You weren't cryptic enough! Meh, it's not like it wasn't likely to happen anyway though...

shouldnt it be the "deadly" rather than "deathly" hallows?

ps. never read harry potter

Harry Potter is great stuff, one of those epic series' that'll be reproduced, reread and in 50-100 years, remade into another movie series.

I love the books, good to hear the announcement.